PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got a complete set of Heartless?

DoUBelieveInChrist
07-11-2005, 06:47 PM
im looking for a complete set of heartless images w/out all those annoying logos and stuff all over the image, anyone got them?

or even just a few, anyone?

cant find over half of them on google

ApocalypticLeon
07-11-2005, 10:07 PM
Big no-no. Edit, don't double post. And, its been 2 hours since you posted this, so there is little need to bump it.

As for the images, Google Image search is a good choice. (www.google.com/images, if im not mistaken)

Tai-Ti
07-17-2005, 01:43 PM
i dunno but, differnt serch engines can come up with different results, so also try serching in Yahoo, or MSN serch, ect ect. If u have a vidio card, you can also use that to get pictures.

DoUBelieveInChrist
07-19-2005, 01:36 AM
i have my mozilla to do multiple search engines through the quick search, and i still got squat, i have an idea though^_^ so this might work

BatYoukaiRusty
07-20-2005, 03:42 AM
Im pretty sure they dont have labels at www.creativeuncut.com , But dont hold me to it because im not positive

EDIT: I just checked, they dont have logos and they have quite a few pictures there

Tai-Ti
07-21-2005, 01:28 PM
i have my mozilla to do multiple search engines through the quick search, and i still got squat, i have an idea though^_^ so this might work

Whats your idea? Cause im always looking for good pix to add to my vast collection of pictures (p_q)

DoUBelieveInChrist
07-22-2005, 01:23 AM
check my site often then, i have a complete set now(creative uncut didnt have many) i ended up jacking them from someones photbucket account :P XD but sadly they do have labels, what im thinking of doing for the ones i cant edit properly i was just gonna put them up and make them a link that shows only the head, and alot of stats about it kinda like in the strategy guide(less detailed though)

EDIT:i dont have the heartless there yet, they still need some editing but ill probably just put up all the un-edited ones for now w/out the stats page :(