PDA

View Full Version : Best fighting game combo

Erdrick Holmes
07-11-2005, 07:47 PM
Post the best ones you ever did, with what character from what game doing what button combo.

This one took me forever to do with EX Johnny on GGX2 #Reload.

Dustoff+P+P++K+P+S+HS+P+236+236+HS

Total of 9 hits that do a TON of damamge

DJZen
07-11-2005, 11:34 PM
I used to be notorious for sky high juggles with Kyosuke in Rival Schools, I can only remember the basic one anymore though.

FP, FP, Enemy Launcher (FD+HK), super jump, Super Shadow Cut Kick (L2 I believe). If you can actually get it to hit, it's one of the coolest parts of the game.

There's also a way to make Sakura throw her shoe at you. I don't know how, but I've seen it happen.

KuRt
07-12-2005, 12:16 AM
DBZ hyper dimension with goku: Chou kamehameha (down, back, forward, A) until hp is under 80, then saiyan meteor (back, down, forward, up, Y)

Rase
07-12-2005, 12:36 AM
Best one I ever did was probably some random lucky thing from SC2 that I did while randomly pushing buttons.

That or ->+A in SSBM.

DJZen
07-12-2005, 07:45 PM
DBZ hyper dimension with goku: Chou kamehameha (down, back, forward, A) until hp is under 80, then saiyan meteor (back, down, forward, up, Y)

Your best combo is fireball spam?

Lindy
07-12-2005, 07:55 PM
Last Blade 2 - Setsuna on EX Mode

Anonymity - Five -> Super Cancel -> Anonymity Ultimate (Super Desperation Move) -> Anonymity Ultimate Continuation (Super Desperation Contiuation)

HCF + C -> HCB, HCB + B -> HCF + AB

Electricity Strike to stun foe, setup for Super Armour, then Ultimate Continuation.

Dear lord, Continuation looks awesome, Setsuna charges with electricity, pushes forward and upon touching the opponent the screen turns black. A pane of glass appears, Setsuna smears his hand down it making bloody marks, he then reaches into the glass and pulls out an energy orb, then crushes the orb with an explosion of blood.

Enemy takes massive amounts of damage and usually dies straight away.

Best part is, the Super Armour of Anonymity Ultimate provides you with three no-stun hits, so you can pull off Continuation pretty easily, since there are no three hit specials that can hit you faster than you can do Contiuation.

Meat Puppet
07-12-2005, 10:05 PM
some girl on like mortal kombat or street fighter or something:

k+k+k+k+k+k+k+k+k

k means kick

It also works if you change k to p, but not always.

p meaning punch

crashNUMBERS
07-12-2005, 10:15 PM
k means kick
p meaning punch
No kidding??

Lindy
07-12-2005, 10:17 PM
lol HCB, F+LK, LP, MP, HP, LP, MP, HP, LP, MP, QCF+HP

Erdrick Holmes
07-12-2005, 10:52 PM

k+k+k+k+k+k+k+k+k

k means kick

p meaning punch

That's every combo in Mortal Kombat, right there pal.

KuRt
07-12-2005, 11:23 PM

Your best combo is fireball spam?
:D :D works. Well not the best actually but dbz hyper dimension has no combos. Maybe tekken 3 Yoshimitsu´s 10 hit combo. It´s cool, does damage and is easy to perform

boys from the dwarf
07-14-2005, 07:41 AM
but the 10 hit combo on takken even though there are about 50 of them if you just use your characters special powerful move is does just as much damage as a 10 hitter.

black orb
07-14-2005, 08:23 AM

k+k+k+k+k+k+k+k+k

k means kick

p meaning punch
:laugh:

>>> I`ve done great combos in GGXX, but I never care in memorize them, i just pull them out from nowhere..

PhoenixAsh
07-14-2005, 10:46 AM
The best (easy combo) is Yoshimitsu's Shark Attack Blow (think thats the name). It's pretty much an instant kill. The only actual combo I think I ever bothered to learned was one of King's and a variation for it, oh and one of his throw combos. Never really liked them. Although I do like a fairly simple one with Xiaou. Step up swinging low kick to facing backwards, backheel them up into the air, then flashy windmill punch thing as they come down to land firing them across the screen.

Lionx
07-14-2005, 11:43 AM
You mean Chun Li's Lightning kick? Those were only good at the old games when you corner someone..

Ken: c.lk x 2 xxxx Level 2 Shoryureppa => roll special move cancel => l. Shoryuken xxxx Shinryuken level 1.

Ryo: Crossup J. Mk => c.lp x 2 => c.lk xxx level two dash combo super cancel to hundred fists going for a 29-30ish combo.

That or anything in MvC, everything is high combo there O_o I seen someone did a 52 hit combo with C Groove Ryo. Nuts..
You should also see those crazy Kyosuke and Chun Li combos you can do in CvsS2..totally crazy.

DJZen
07-14-2005, 07:45 PM
Yeah, if you actually manage to pull off Final Remix it's pretty awesome.

Mercen-X
07-14-2005, 09:37 PM
I have a video of all my favorite combos. It's lying around somewhere. If it's not, I'll have to make a new one.

Lionx
07-15-2005, 11:11 AM
Yeah, if you actually manage to pull off Final Remix it's pretty awesome.

Nah its not a Final Grade Remix, its more like combo, launcher, then combo a little, lvl 2 kick super in the air, then something like the rising thunder lvl 1 then they launch another air combo off of that or something.

DJZen
07-15-2005, 08:45 PM
O_o;;;;

WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO MY KYOSUKE?!?!?!?!

Lionx
07-16-2005, 02:05 AM
They made him l33t. :P

boys from the dwarf
07-23-2005, 11:51 AM
e.honda has an attack almost identical to chin lis but it just uss fists not legs.