PDA

View Full Version : Aeries Stats.

MJN SEIFER
07-11-2005, 09:32 PM
I was just wondering a stupid question. You know how Aries level's up quicker than the other's? Well I have on my team a lot and I got to second sisk and she was level 96 already she only needed a bit more but nbatually she couldn't get further.

So I was wondering. Did the makers give her the most potentiel of her being the best fighter to make up for her death?

Rengori
07-11-2005, 11:29 PM
She already was the best magic user around so I wouldn't be suprised.

Kakashi509
07-12-2005, 01:12 AM
you don't need to put spoiler tags around the word death everyone knows she's dead. *shouts* AERIS IS DEAD!!! Aeris was a vampire thats why she was killed and was so powerful.

MAS82587
07-12-2005, 01:20 AM
you don't need to put spoiler tags around the word death everyone knows she's dead. *shouts* AERIS IS DEAD!!! Aeris was a vampire thats why she was killed and was so powerful.
im the original person that said that

but anyway, whos the best magic user besides aeris, stat wise?

Kakashi509
07-12-2005, 01:25 AM

I'm aware of that I can read... sort of, plus if Aeris was so good at magic why did she pray instead of move out of the way of Sephiroth

MAS82587
07-12-2005, 01:44 AM

I'm aware of that I can read... sort of, plus if Aeris was so good at magic why did she pray instead of move out of the way of Sephiroth
no man, no hard feeling or whatever. i didnt mean anything by it.
and she didnt move because she was staring at cloud and all his blood.

Kakashi509
07-12-2005, 01:47 AM
When Aeris was in my party she was level 45 :eek: Lucky she died she would have had a heart attack after seeing ruby weapon

Rengori
07-12-2005, 02:03 AM
It's Yuffie. She's the best magic user stat wise.

Hawkeye
07-12-2005, 03:54 AM
Lol your sig

Lon611
07-12-2005, 04:23 AM
I got to second sisk and she was level 96 already she only needed a bit more but nbatually she couldn't get further.

she dies at the end of disc 1, so i don't kno how u managed to get her to the second disc, let alone THEN have her die. i think u meant the end of disc 1.

boys from the dwarf
07-12-2005, 07:12 AM
i didnt know aeris leveled up faster than everyone else.probbably becausei never used her but if you got her to lvl96 what level were your other characters?

liamo
07-12-2005, 08:45 AM
you couldn't possibly get her on disk two unless you had that gameshark code as for aeris not moving she wanted to die

Rengori
07-12-2005, 09:02 AM
I think he/she meant that by the end of disk one/beggining of disc 2 Aeris was lvl 96.

crashNUMBERS
07-12-2005, 02:30 PM
Probably. I shall congradulate you. I never made aeris lvl up any higher then 40. And I've beaten FF7 4 times. Ive never lvled her up this high. So, Congrats. And did you get her last weapon??

Sephitachi7
07-14-2005, 03:45 PM
Isn't her last weapon Princess Staff?

Ohhh
07-14-2005, 08:29 PM
Is it possible 2 get all of her limit breaks b4 she dies? if so how? i dnt fink its possible 2 level her up a lot on disk 1 coz the monsters are too weak and dont offer enough exp points...
unless im very wrong of course and just lazy...:D

MJN SEIFER
07-14-2005, 09:04 PM
Isn't her last weapon Princess Staff?

No it's Parsol (sp) at least that's what my walkthrew says. It's in the Speed Square.

Rengori
07-14-2005, 09:41 PM
Is it possible 2 get all of her limit breaks b4 she dies? if so how? i dnt fink its possible 2 level her up a lot on disk 1 coz the monsters are too weak and dont offer enough exp points...
unless im very wrong of course and just lazy...:D
1st off: Learn to spell.
2nd: It is very possible. All the limit breaks rely on a factor, like how many times you've used the limit break or how many enemies that character's killed. Experience points have nothing to do with limit breaks.

Ohhh
07-15-2005, 12:53 PM
Oh! The cheek! (just for you proper english) ;)
So would you mind telling me what conditions need to be meet to get all her limit breaks?

Rhi
07-15-2005, 10:23 PM
dnt wry princees yunie i type like u all da time just ignore rengori

for some limit breaks, you have to kill a certain amount of enemies (the first limit break in a level) and for the second one in the level, you have to use the first one a certain number of time

basically, for Cloud to learn Blade Beam, you hav to kill say...80 enemies. To get Climhazzard (is that spelt right?) you hav to use Blade Beam so many time (lets say 8)

hope it helps

Ohhh
07-15-2005, 10:33 PM
Thx rhi! :D

Sephitachi7
11-19-2005, 10:41 PM
hmm, you can't know what level she is in at disk 2 because she's dead.

Masamune·1600
11-20-2005, 06:39 PM
I was just wondering a stupid question. You know how Aries level's up quicker than the other's? Well I have on my team a lot and I got to second sisk and she was level 96 already she only needed a bit more but nbatually she couldn't get further.

So I was wondering. Did the makers give her the most potentiel of her being the best fighter to make up for her death?

For Aeris' level to be substantially higher than that of the other party members, she would have to be in the main party at almost all times, and be the only active member currently "alive." Contrary to popular assumption, Aeris does not level up faster than the other characters. In fact, she actually requires the highest EXP total to achieve level 99 (the difference isn't really that significant, though).

As to one's potential as a fighter, stat growth curves and level 99 hard stats are the best determinents. No character is meant to thoroughly dominate everyone else statistically, but (assuming that Sources have not been used) Cloud has the best overall statistics at level 99. Aeris has the lowest Strength range at level 99, but the highest MP, Magic, and Spirit ranges. Also, contrary to common belief, Aeris does not have the lowest HP or Vitality ranges (although they are close to the bottom).

It's Yuffie. She's the best magic user stat wise.

Actually, Yuffie is a mediocre magic user at best. As far as MP, Magic, and Spirit are concerned, she is the the third worst party member in each case. Only Barret and Cid have lower Magic ranges (and lower MP and Spirit ranges).

Other than Aeris, Cloud has the highest Magic stat. No one else even comes close.

unless im very wrong of course and just lazy...

As already noted, Limit Breaks are obtained by determinents other than level. Specifically, the second Break of a Limit Level is gained after using the Limit Level's first Limit a certain number of times; new Limit Levels (and the corresponding Limit Breaks) are gained after defeating a certain number of enemies. For example, using Healing Wind eight times will "unlock" Seal Evil; having Aeris defeat (deal the finishing blow) 80 enemies will unlock Breath of the Earth.

As with gaining levels, obtaining Limit Breaks is simply a matter of patience.

basically, for Cloud to learn Blade Beam, you hav to kill say...80 enemies. To get Climhazzard (is that spelt right?) you hav to use Blade Beam so many time (lets say 8)

Cloud needs to defeat between 115 and 120 enemies to unlock Blade Beam; the number of enemies he needs to kill is much higher than the requirement for any other character. Also, to unlock Climhazzard, Blade Beam only needs to be used seven times. In general, at higher Limit Levels, the number of times the first Limit needs to be used is reduced. By Level 2, only Barret still needs to used his Limit (Grenade Bomb) eight times to unlock the second; by Level 3, no character needs to use the first Limit more than six times.

Azure Chrysanthemum
11-20-2005, 06:49 PM
I imagine Masamune'll correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe Cait Sith is one of the strongest magic users. Had he not already said that Cloud is right after Aeris, I would have guessed Cait Sith is the second best.

Masamune·1600
11-20-2005, 06:56 PM
Cait Sith is a strong magic user, actually, though not as strong as Aeris or Cloud. Cait Sith and Vincent, in terms of Magic, are tied for third among party members (and second after Aeris dies, I suppose).

The stats don't actually mean that much in the end, though, since Sources can elevate anyone's stats far beyond their natural ranges.

Randgris
12-06-2005, 04:25 AM
No it's Parsol (sp) at least that's what my walkthrew says. It's in the Speed Square.
Parasol is the strongest? Well it doesn't hold Materia. Yeah it maybe strong but not as good as her ultimate weapon. Her ultimate weapon is the Princess Guard (Temple of the Ancients, Door number IIII, I think).

eestlinc
12-06-2005, 04:37 AM
The stats don't actually mean that much in the end, though, since Sources can elevate anyone's stats far beyond their natural ranges.

mastered Magic Plus materia helps too :D