PDA

View Full Version : Agrudis!

Little Miss Awesome
07-11-2005, 10:37 PM
I think this is his username! This is a very very odd thread but he said this earlier on MSN
Will - Another Dead Day gone, a fork stuck in the road. Time grabs you by the wrist, directs and then EXPLODES!!! Yellow is Red says:
u no, i am thru bein pushed around and mistreated by every1, and so im gonna end my life now. goodbye forever
And he hasn't spoke anymore, I've begged him to, I'm so scared, I don't know what to do, I pray he's joking, can someone email him or ring him or do something? Please help! I'm scared for him.
I understand these threads probably aren't allowed but I think it very important!

Craig
07-11-2005, 10:40 PM
Craig says:
hey will

Craig says:
are you dead?

Will - Another Dead Day gone, a fork stuck in the road. Time grabs you by the wrist, directs and then EXPLODES!!! Yellow is Red says:
yes

Little Miss Awesome
07-11-2005, 10:43 PM
He terrified me! I'm almost crying here! Gah! Teh Gullability of oneself!
I think this can be closed now, sorry everyone!

Rye
07-11-2005, 10:43 PM
I doubt he'd do it, but please someone tell him that EoFF cares for him and that we would be devastated if he did such an action.

EDIT: Oh, he was kidding? Good.

Craig
07-11-2005, 10:45 PM
erm, u fink i shud log on to tell every1 im ok?

or leave it for a few weeks as a joke?

Destai
07-11-2005, 10:46 PM
A lot of people contemplate or consider suicide but its very rare to find someone who'll got through with it. Its unlikely you have much to worry about.

Mitch
07-11-2005, 11:06 PM
I got a text from a chick who asked me out (I politley declined) saying she was going to kill herself.

I soiled myself, then rang her and it turned out she wouldn't do that because she didn't really feel strongly enough about it.

If somebody was going to kill themselves they normally plan it and make it rather dramatic (please don't take offence anybody who was been effected by suicide).

Not long ago a guy at my school committed suicide and I was extremley shocked because he was one of the most popular people around (turned out he was manic depressive). He threw a huge party on his 17th birthday, and at midnight he went into his room and hung himself in a white suit. I don't know why but some people said he did it for attention.

What's the point of all this? I don't know, I just thought it might contribute to the topic.

I'm sure he wouldn't kill himself if the last goodybye he said was on msn.

MoonZapdos
07-11-2005, 11:11 PM
Sad story there, frydaysong. :(

Resha
07-11-2005, 11:30 PM
What!?!?! Why would Will do such a thing!??! :( I'm glad he was joking.

Meat Puppet
07-12-2005, 04:29 AM
I always fake my death, for some reason people seem much more happy when they see me. Then they hit me on the head with a shovel. :(

agrudis
07-12-2005, 11:44 PM
I'm sorry I made you worry, but I nearly did. I've been hurt a lot lately. A friend died, and now I feel like everyone's deserted me. I feel so alone and I have nothing left to lose.

Resha
07-12-2005, 11:48 PM
But Will!!!! *huggles* I guess it's hard if your friend died, but it'll get better soon. And you may not realise it, but there is so, so so SO much to lose.

Lindy
07-12-2005, 11:49 PM
Linus did this with so much more style and panache.

-N-
07-12-2005, 11:50 PM
But you're in DisneyWorld!

Caspian
07-13-2005, 12:13 AM
Suicide joke, huh?

What kind of person would do that?

-N-
07-13-2005, 12:28 AM
This guy. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/member.php?u=4)

Caspian
07-13-2005, 12:36 AM
Wow, member number FOUR is banned?

That's a shame, he's cute too.