PDA

View Full Version : The joke thread!!

nik0tine
07-12-2005, 07:08 AM
Okay all, this is the joke thread, If you have a particular joke that you find to be absolutely gut busting, then post it!

I'll go first, obviously. This is one of my favorite jokes of all time!

Okay, so there is this little boy. His name is Johnny, Jimmy, Tim, Frank, it doesn't really matter. It could be ANYTHING. Hell, it could EVEN be Nate (or Jeffery)! But whatever, for simplicities sake we're calling him Johnny. So, little Johnny is a little boy. He's about 6, maybe seven years old. He could be eight. Maybe nine, or five, or four. Doesn't really matter too much, just realize that he's a young'un. Anyways, the really important thing to realize about Johnny is that he absolutely LOVES clowns. and when I say 'loves' I mean LOVES! He adores them! In fact, there is nothing in the world that he likes more than clowns. He loves thier zany hair, thier crazy costumes, he loves the unicycles, the tiny automobiles, that peculiar way they honk thier noses. He loves it all, and he does so with an unrivaled passion.

However, one must realize that Johnny comes from a poverty stricken family. Poor Johnny and his poor family live paycheck to paycheck, barely making it every month. In fact, they are SO poor that his family is literaly on every form of welfare and state benefeits possible. Hell, they don't even have to pay the rent, and they STILL can't make it! Yes, they are THAT poor! In fact, I'll have you know that this should NOT happen in America. The fact that people are so poor that they have to live in dire straights thier entire life... ugh, and then they are rejected from society! To hell with that! What ever happened to "Give me your tired, your poor, your hungry, etc. etc." huh?! huh?! Oh, well, I digress. This joke really doesn't have anything to do with the current state of affairs in america. Anyways, the point is, his family is super poor.

One day, the circus came to town, and, as one might expect, there were CLOWNS at the circus! And oh by gosh by gollie, Johnny was EXCITED! However, remember that Johnny is a pauper among paupers. But, his parents DO love him. They love him as an artist loves art, or as a musician loves music. He is thier sculpture, thier "David", created from the hands of thier very own sexual organs. Now, some of you may wonder how it is possible to sculpt a sculpture from a sex organ, but I assure you it is purely metaphorical. After all, when a man loves a woman, and she loves him in return.... Well, this is becoming unnecessarily graphic. The point here is that they cherish thier son more than they cherish the sun. (Or the Phoenix "Suns", or the D-Backs [but zoom smack! They DO love thier Diamond Backs!] ) So, after much deliberation, little Johnny's parents decide that it's time to stop squeezing the nickle 'till the buffalo /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gifs, and it's high time for them to purchase thier son (not to be confused with the "Phoenix Suns" or the "Sun" which resides in the centar of our solar system, providing us with the warmth we need to survive) So, they buy thier son a Circus ticket, and so, soon afterwards, Johnny is headed off to the circus!

So little Johnny is just a little boy. He's around 6, 7, maybe eight or nine years old. Hell he could be five, but it doesn't matter, what you need to realize is that he is young, and the world is a big place, and the circus is an even bigger place! When Johnny enters the circus, he is completely overwhelmed by the sheer massiveness of everything there. From the tightroap walker, to the sword swallower. From the fire breather to the strong man, to the lion tamer and the cannon fodder, it's all just so incredibly new and astounding to a young boy of 6, or 7, or 8, or 5, or 9, named Johnny.

So Johnny finally gets his ticket, and on that ticket there are many things. "Admission one" "30 dollars" "THE CIRCUS!", but most importantly, it says "Seat D7". So Johnny wanders over to seat D7 and he sits down. and he waits. and waits. and waits. and waits. and he waits. Johnny waits. and waits a little more. AND THEN! The show BEGINS! Johnny gets to see the tight roap walker, he gets to see the lion tamer, the fire breather and the sword swallower. He gets to see the cannon fodder and acrobats! He saw it all. Hell, he even saw Sigfried and Roy for god sakes!

And then, everything stops, and the lights dim. The spotlight quickly finds the ring master, who raises a microphone to his lips and says: "Ladies and gentlemen! Girls and boys! The main event is almost here! It's the event you've ALL been waiting for! Here come, THE CLOWNS!!!"

And he told no lie. On came the crazy lights, and out came the smoke, blanketing the ground like a specter from the past. And then, the music starts playing. Do do dododo DO do do do De do da da de do da da dum dum de dum do do dododo do do do de do da da de do da da dum dum dum!

And then, out came a small vehicle, and it did laps (rather quickly I might add) around the circus tent. It did one lap. It did two laps. It did three laps, and it did four laps. It did five, six, seven eight, nine and ten freaking laps! And then, the car made it's way to the middle of the tent, and out of the four doors on that car, one of them opened. Then another one opened. Then, the third door opened. By now, you should know that there is only one closed door left, and judging by the past three doors, one might infer that the fourth and final door will open as well. And it did. The fourth door opened, and out came a clown. And out came another clown. out came three clowns, four clowns, out came five and six clowns, out came seven eight nine ten eleven twleve thirteenfourteenfifteensixteenseventeeneighteennineteen twenty clowns! And they did thier clown things. They did the flips, and the dances, and they honked thier noses in that peculiar way, and the rode unicycles and they did generally crazy things. They juggled, that's for damn sure. (After all, what kind of clown doesn't juggle?)

And finally, when it was all said and done, the clown leader grabs his microphone and says "Will the person in seat D7 please stand up?" and then Johnny thinks to himself... OH! THAT'S ME! OH BOY! OH BOY! OH BOY! OH BOY! OH BOY!!!! and so, he stands. And then the clown says "Hey look everybody, there's the donkeys ass, where's the rest of him!?!?"

And the circus explodes with laughter, and poor johnny is crushed. His hero, the clowns, have insulted him infront of an absurdly large number of people. And from that moment onward, Johnny decided that he will spend the rest of his life if he has to, just to come up with the perfect comeback to "Theres the donkeys ass, wheres the rest of him!?!?"

So Johnny goes through school, and he barely makes it. He gets low marks. He gets D's and F's. His best work are the C's he occasionally manages to pull off. He manages to graduate, but he doesn't have enough money for college. So, he decides that maybe "Clown College" is the thing for him. So he goes to clown college, and he learns to do all sorts of clown like things. He lears to do the dances, he learns to ride the unicycle, he learns to juggle, he learns to honk his nose in that peculiar way... he learns it all, and then some. But he doesn't come up with an acceptable comeback to "theres the donkeys ass, wheres the rest of him!?!?" So... he quits clown school and lives out his life going from minimum wage job to minimum wage job. He lives, much like his parents before him did, from paycheck to paycheck. And then, before he knew it, he was an old man. He could be in his late sixties, or seventies, or possibly eighties. But the exact age is relative. It doesn't REALLY matter. All that matters is that he is now an insanely old fossil.

And one day, he sees that the circus is coming to town, and that night he has a dream, whereupon he comes up with the perfect comeback to "theres the donkeys ass, wheres the rest of him!?!?" And so the next morning he promptly buys tickets to the circus, and very soon, he is on his way to see the show!

And so the day finally comes and Johnny arrives at the circus. But you must remember, Johnny is still a very, very small man. (Often times people shrink when they get excessively old.) And so he is quite overwhelmed by the gargantuan qualities of everything in the circus. He see's the tight roap walker, and the acrobats, and the strong man, and the lion tamer, and he sees the fire eater and the sword swallower. He see's it all, and he is genuinely amazed.

When Johnny had thus had his fill of amazement, he waltzed up to the ticketmeister, whereupon he recieved his ticket, which, among other things, read "Seat D7". And so Johnny finds D7 and he sits. and he waits for the show to start, and when it finally does, the crowed is in awe. They are in awe at the tightroap walker, and the fire eater, and the sword swallower. They are amazed by the tight roap walker and the cannon fodder and the strong man, as well as the lion tamer and the acrobats. Hell, the crowd went WILD when they got to see Sigfried and Roy. And then, the circus master gets up and the lights fade, and the spotlight quickly finds him, effectively illuminating him. He addresses the crowd with a friend "Hello" and then procedes to say: "Ladies and Gentlement, Girls and boys, this is the main event, it's the attraction you have ALL been waiting for!! Here come, THE CLOWNS!!!

And he told no lie. On came the crazy lights, and out came the smoke, blanketing the ground like a specter from the past. And then, the music starts playing. Do do dododo DO do do do De do da da de do da da dum dum de dum do do dododo do do do de do da da de do da da dum dum dum!

And then, out came a small vehicle, and it did laps (rather quickly I might add) around the circus tent. It did one lap. It did two laps. It did three laps, and it did four laps. It did five, six, seven eight, nine and ten freaking laps! And then, the car made it's way to the middle of the tent, and out of the four doors on that car, one of them opened. Then another one opened. Then, the third door opened. By now, you should know that there is only one closed door left, and judging by the past three doors, one might infer that the fourth and final door will open as well. And it did. The fourth door opened, and out came a clown. And out came another clown. out came three clowns, four clowns, out came five and six clowns, out came seven eight nine ten eleven twleve thirteenfourteenfifteensixteenseventeeneighteennineteen twenty clowns! And they did thier clown things. They did the flips, and the dances, and they honked thier noses in that peculiar way, and the rode unicycles and they did generally crazy things. They juggled, that's for damn sure. (After all, what kind of clown doesn't juggle?)

And then, finally, the head clown stands up and says "Would the person in seat D7 please stand up?" This time, johnny was ready. He stood up, and the clown said "Hey look everybody! There's the donkeys ass, where's the rest of him!?!?"
In anger, johnny raised his middle finger, and shouted "smurf YOU CLOWNS! smurf YOU!!!"

Mitch
07-12-2005, 07:23 AM
I don't get it.

Either that or it's not funny.

Necronopticous
07-12-2005, 07:24 AM
Revenge will be mine.

Rase
07-12-2005, 07:31 AM
That would probably be funnier if someone was telling it to me.

Old Manus
07-12-2005, 07:35 AM
A man walks into a bar and says OW

Wait, that's not it.

Mitch
07-12-2005, 07:37 AM
A horse walks into a bar.

The barman says 'Why the long face?'

nik0tine
07-12-2005, 07:40 AM
What time is it when you have a barrel of balls, and a bunch of puppies?

...IT'S PLAYTIME!!! hahahaha.

Peegee
07-12-2005, 07:41 AM
All the jokes I know are racist, crude, sexist, or lame.

So:

Three men walked into a bar. Ouch.

GooeyToast
07-12-2005, 07:59 AM
<!--Paris Hilton is like Kansas: White, flat, and easy to enter.

Marriage is like a tornado:

At first, there's a lot of suckin' & blowin'. But then, before you know it, your house is gone.-->*snip*

All inappropriate jokes will be deleted. ~ Leeza

~Keep it gooey~

Ravenmorghane
07-12-2005, 12:14 PM
One day a man of 75 went to his local GP for a checkup. After completing
all the
tests he announces to the doctor, "I have recently married a beautiful girl
of 25 and
she is now pregnant!" The doc takes this in.
"I once knew a man who decided to go hunting. By mistake before he left his
hutt
and he grabbed an umbrella instead of his rifle. Once he was in the wood he
hears some
thundering behind him, he turned around to see a bear charging towards him!
Bloodshot
eyes, blood dripping from his jaw! He turned around, aimed the umbrella,
and do you know
what happened?
"No, what happened?" asks the old man intreagued.
"The bear fell down dead. can you at all figure out why my old friend?"
"Someone else was doing the shooting?"
The doc put his hand on his shoulder "That's what i'm getting at."

Meat Puppet
07-12-2005, 12:40 PM
There once was a man and he died.

Zerø
07-12-2005, 01:19 PM
What's pink & purple & gets you p****d?

A giro.

faster skating penguin
07-12-2005, 01:33 PM
A man walks into a bar and says OW

Wait, that's not it.

DAMN YOU!! I WAS GONNA POST THAT!! ILL KILL YOU!!!!

crazybayman
07-12-2005, 02:05 PM
There was a midget down in Texas whose testicles hurt and ached almost all the time. The midget went to the doctor and told him about his problem.

The doctor told him to drop his pants and he would have a look. The midget dropped his pants. The doctor stood him up onto the examining table and started to examine him. The doc put one finger under his left testicle and told the midget to turn his head and cough, the usual method to check for a hernia. "Aha!" mumbled the doc and, as he put his finger under the right testicle, he asked the midget to cough again. "Aha!" said the doctor again and reached for his surgical scissors. Snip-snip-snip-snip on the right side, then snip-snip-snip-snip on the left side.

The midget was so scared he was afraid to look, but noted with
amazement that the snipping did not hurt. The doctor then toldthe midget to walk around the examining room to see if his testicles still hurt. The midget was absolutely delighted as he walked around and discovered his testicles were no longer aching.

The doctor said, "How does that feel now?" The midget replied, "Perfect Doc! And I didn't even feel it. What did you do?" The doctor replied, "I cut two inches off the top of your cowboy boots.

*cue end of stupid joke punchline music*

KuRt
07-12-2005, 02:23 PM
That first joke satrted to piss me off becasue of that all extra mumbo jumbo thing and i got mad.

A man went into an irish bar and yelled really loud: 2I hear you Irish are drunks! Can you drink 20 whiskeys in one minute!"
A man walks out of the pub and comes abck soon very self confident, and says that he´ll do it. Well the man suceedes and the guy who said that thing about 20 whiskeys in a minute asks thim that where did he go before the drinking contest? They guy answers: "oh, nowhere. I just went to the pub nextdoor and tried if can do that."

Ps: that clown thing was also idiotic.

fire_of_avalon
07-12-2005, 02:23 PM
Bacon and Eggs walk into a bar. The bartender looks at says "Sorry, we don't serve breakfast here"

kawaiileena
07-12-2005, 02:25 PM
WORDS

Three buddies were talking about death and dying. When you're in your casket and friends and family are mourning you, what would oyu like to hear them say about you?

The first guy says, "I would like to hear them say that I was a great doctor of my time and a great family man."

The second man says, "I would like to hear that I was a wonderful husband and school teacher who made a huge difference in our children of tomorrow."

The last guy says, "I would like to hear them say... LOOK!!! HE'S MOVING!!"

Ps: This one really cracked me off! Lol

crashNUMBERS
07-12-2005, 02:44 PM
...IT'S PLAYTIME!!! hahahaha.
....What??

Old Manus
07-12-2005, 03:55 PM
EoFF

Caspian
07-12-2005, 04:34 PM
What did the fish say when he hit his head?

Dam.

Doomie
07-12-2005, 04:53 PM
What's black and white and is a moderator at EoFF?

A moderator at EoFF wearing something black and white.

Ohohohoho, gut-busting indeed.

Erdrick Holmes
07-12-2005, 04:53 PM
How do you keep a turkey in suspence?

Sasquatch
07-12-2005, 04:58 PM
A bear walks into a bar, tells the bartender "I'll have a.........beer."
Bartender says "Why the big pause?" (paws)

Wonder how long this one'll last...
A man, feeling down on his luck with the ladies, walks into the bar, sits down, and orders a drink. The guy next to him gets up, walks up behind a woman, and says something to her--she turns around, giggles, whispers something in his ear, and they walk out together. So the man's thinking "damn, that guy's good." About an hour later, the man's still sitting there drinking his heartaches down, when the same guy comes back--he comes up to the bar, orders a drink, then walks up behind another lady and says something to her. The lady turns around, giggles, whispers something in his ear, and they walk out together. The first man watches this, amazed. About an hour later, the guy comes back again--again, he walks up to the bar and orders a drink. Before he can go after another lady, the man says something to him.

"Hey," he says. "I watched you with those women before. You're really something. I really have bad luck with women, and I was just wondering...could you help me out? You know, give me some advice?"

So the second guy goes "Sure--just do what I do. Walk up behind a woman you're attracted to and say, softly, 'Tickle your butt with a feather?'"

The man breaks in. "You serious?"

"You bet. Listen, though, you'll see the logic. If the lady turns around and says 'What?' or 'What did you just say to me?' then just say 'Here comes nasty weather!' and walk off. But--and here's the kicker--but, if the woman goes for it--finds it cute or funny or whatever--she'll respond in a more positive manner."

The man understands it, but questions. "So this'll work?"

"Damn right it will. You said you were watching me, right? That's exactly what I do."

The man figures hey, why not, I'll give it a shot. Couldn't work any worse than the lines he's tried before, right? And after watching the other guy, his tactics seem to work well.

So the man picks out a good-looking lady across the bar, and the other guy says "here's your chance--go for it. Remember what to say."

He walks up behind the lady, thinking, and says softly, "Stick a finger up your ass?"

The woman turns around, puzzled. "What'd you say?"

"Rainin' like hell out, ain't it?"

This is one of my favorites.

What's brown and sticky? A stick!

Old Manus
07-12-2005, 04:58 PM
How do you keep a turkey in suspence? By replacing 'C' with 'S'.

Bomber
07-12-2005, 05:00 PM
So this guy finds a lamp. He rubs it and *POOF!* out pops a genie. The genie says, "I will grant you three wishes. But beware, whatever you wish for, all the lawyers and politicians in the world will get double."
So the guy pauses for a moment and thinks aloud. "I'm kind of poor...I wish I had a billion dollars." *POOF!* He gets a billion dollars. At that same instant, all the lawyers and politicians in the world get two billion dollars.
"Hmmm...I don't have any good way of getting around...I wish I had a convertible." *POOF!* He gets a convertible. At that same instant, all the lawyers and politicians get two convertibles.
So the guys pauses for a long time, and finally he says, "You know, I've always wanted to donate a kidney..."

WildRaubtier
07-13-2005, 05:32 AM
How many polish men does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Two. One to hold the ladder steady and another to turn the bulb until it is securely fastened in the socket.

black orb
07-13-2005, 06:00 AM
>>> What did Sephiroth say when he killed Aeris..
OMG Im fat!

Not very funny eh..

Bomber
07-13-2005, 06:47 AM
So a rabbit and a bear find a lamp in the middle of the forest. They both fight for it, and in the process...*POOF!* out pops a genie. The genie says, "I'll grant each of you 3 wishes."

"Who'll go first?" they ask. They play "Rock, Paper, Scissors" and the bear wins.

"Hmm, let's see," says the bear. "I wish all the bears in this forest, except for me, were females."

*POOF!* All the other bears in the forest were turned into female bears. "Now it's your turn," says the genie to the rabbit.

With hardly any thought, the rabbit yells, "I wish I had a motorcycle!" *POOF!* He gets a motorcycle.

The bear glances over at the rabbit, somewhat puzzled. But he shrugs it off and thinks some more. "Hmm...I wish all the bears in the next forest were females as well." *POOF!* All the bears in the next forest were turned into females.

Almost immediately after the bear's second wish was granted, the rabbit exclaims, "I wish I had a helmet!" *POOF!* He gets a helmet.

The bear stares at the rabbit, thinking What the heck is this dude thinking? Then aloud he says, "You know what? The heck with it...I wish every single bear in the world, except for me, was female!" *POOF!* At that instant, every single bear in the world, save for this bear, was turned into a female.

The rabbit jumps onto his bike, straps on his helmet, and starts up the ignition. He raises one eyebrow at the bear, and shifts the bike into gear. Just before he speeds off into the thick of the woods, he yells at the genie, "I wish the bear was gay!"

-N-
07-13-2005, 06:50 AM
nik, the seniors in our house do that every year. I didn't even read it, because I already know what was going to happen. It's even better when it's told, because you get to stop and quiz random people on what color Johnny's hair was, and if they get it wrong, then you start all over. We've had it last 2 hours before. :up:

Bomber, that's funny. :up:

WildRaubtier
07-13-2005, 07:04 AM
"Knock knock"
"Who's there?"
"John"
"John who?"
"John Smith, your old college friend."
"Hi! Please, come in!"

Xaven
07-13-2005, 07:35 AM
My friend told this to my other friend when she was crying because she lost her cell phone on a school trip.

Okay, so there was this truck full of Oreo's and they were all dancing. The truck driver got mad, opened the back of the truck and said, "You better stop dancing or I'll throw you in the ocean!" He started the truck and resumed driving. A few minutes later, the truck was shaking because the Oreo's were dancing again so the truck driver stopped, opened the back, and all the Oreo's stopped dancing. But, one little Oreo kept dancing, so the driver chucked him in the ocean!

A married couple was on a romantic cruise when the wife's wedding ring fell into the ocean. The husband says, "It'll be alright. I'll buy you a new ring." Later that night, as the couple were at dinner, the waiter asked what they would like for dinner. They both decided on clams. A while later, they revieved their food. When they opened the last clam, what did they find? An OREO!!

You may not find it funny, but we all cracked up like hell!

boys from the dwarf
07-13-2005, 07:40 AM
three men walk into a bar.ouch,ouch,ouch.

what do you do if you run over aeris?
reverse to make sure!

WildRaubtier
07-13-2005, 07:40 AM
A man is visiting the doctor when he is told "I'm sorry sir, but you have cancer."

To which the Man relpies: "I want a second opinion!"

So the doctor writes the man a referral to a Specialist in the type of cancer the man has.

Old Manus
07-13-2005, 07:45 AM
There was a group of cowboys. They were sitting around the campfire telling stories of their travels. The stories got wilder and wilder, until someone said "I know an Indian chief who never forgets anything." The others disagreed and told him he had to much to drink. But the cowboy said "It's true! May the devil take my soul if I am wrong."

Now, the devil happened to be listening, so he decided to check this chief out. He went to the indian camp, and asked the chief "Do you like beans?". The chief nodded. The devil left.

Twenty years on, the cowboy died. The devil saw his chance to take his soul, and went to the chief again to prove the cowboy's theory wrong. He came up to the chief, and greeted him with "How." and sticking his hand in the air. Then the chief said "On toast." The devil left.

kawaiileena
07-13-2005, 11:42 AM
Embarrassed

The weather was very hot and this man wanted desperately to take a dive in a nearby lake. He didn't bring his swimming outfit, but who cared? He was all alone!

So, he undressed and got into the water. After some delightful minutes of cool swimming, a pair of old ladies walked onto the shore in his direction. He panicked, got out of the water and grabbed a bucket lying in the sand nearby. He held the bucket in front of his private parts and sighed with relief.

The ladies got nearby and looked at him. He felt awkward and wanted to move. Then one of the ladies said:

"You know, I have a special gift. I can read minds."

"Impossible" said the embarrassed man, "You really know what I think?"

"Yes," the lady replied. "Right now, I bet you think that the bucket you're holding has a bottom."

Ps: This really cracked me! XD

Bomber
07-13-2005, 04:28 PM
The following anecdote is courtesy of Rinkworks' Church Bulletin Bloopers (http://www.rinkworks.com/said/bulletins.shtml):

A preacher was completing a temperance sermon: with great expression he said, "If I had all the beer in the world, I'd take it and throw it into the river."

With even greater emphasis, he said, "And if I had all the wine in the world, I'd take it and throw it into the river."

And then, finally, he said, "And if I had all the whiskey in the world, I'd take it and throw it into the river." He sat down.

The song leader then stood very cautiously and announced with a pleasant smile, "For our closing song, let us sing Hymn #365: 'Shall We Gather At the River.'"

DK
07-13-2005, 06:19 PM
Why did the little girl fall off the swing? Because she has no arms.

This one is my favourite joke, well it was when I was fourteen anyway.

One day, this lady is walking down the street through town doing her shopping. She is about six months pregnant, and she is going to have triplets. Anyway, she's walking past the bank when suddenly a robber bursts out and tries to get past her. Even in her condition, she tries to do the right thing and stop him, but he shoots her three times in the stomach, and she passes out. When she wakes in hospital, the first thing she asks the doctor is "Are my babies okay?" The doctor replies with "Yes, ma'am, your babies are fine. We can't locate the bullets, but everything is A-Ok".

The Lady is happy, and she recovers fully. 3 months later, she gives birth to her perfect healthy triplets, two girls and a boy. They all grow up healthly and happily, until one day 16 years later, when the mother is doing her laundry, she hears one of the girls crying.

"What's wrong?" The mother asks. "I was having a wee and a bullet came out." Sobs the girl. The mother smiles and explains to her daughter what happened With the robber all those years ago, and everything is fine. Next month, the mother is doing laundry again when she hears the other daughter crying.

"What's wrong?" Asks the mother, and the daughter replies "I was having a wee and a bullet came out." Mother smiles and explains the story once more, and everything is okay again. Next month, while doing laundry, she finds her son almost in tears. With a knowing smile, she asks:

"Let me guess, you were having a pee and a bullet came out, right?" "No," the boy replies, "I was having a wank and I shot the dog!"

I love that joke. xD

Levian
07-13-2005, 08:37 PM
Why did the little girl fall off the swing? Because she has no arms.

This one is my favourite joke, well it was when I was fourteen anyway.

One day, this lady is walking down the street through town doing her shopping. She is about six months pregnant, and she is going to have triplets. Anyway, she's walking past the bank when suddenly a robber bursts out and tries to get past her. Even in her condition, she tries to do the right thing and stop him, but he shoots her three times in the stomach, and she passes out. When she wakes in hospital, the first thing she asks the doctor is "Are my babies okay?" The doctor replies with "Yes, ma'am, your babies are fine. We can't locate the bullets, but everything is A-Ok".

The Lady is happy, and she recovers fully. 3 months later, she gives birth to her perfect healthy triplets, two girls and a boy. They all grow up healthly and happily, until one day 16 years later, when the mother is doing her laundry, she hears one of the girls crying.

"What's wrong?" The mother asks. "I was having a wee and a bullet came out." Sobs the girl. The mother smiles and explains to her daughter what happened With the robber all those years ago, and everything is fine. Next month, the mother is doing laundry again when she hears the other daughter crying.

"What's wrong?" Asks the mother, and the daughter replies "I was having a wee and a bullet came out." Mother smiles and explains the story once more, and everything is okay again. Next month, while doing laundry, she finds her son almost in tears. With a knowing smile, she asks:

"Let me guess, you were having a pee and a bullet came out, right?" "No," the boy replies, "I was having a wank and I shot the dog!"

I love that joke. xD

wtf xDDD great joke.

nik0tine
07-13-2005, 08:50 PM
wtf xDDD great joke.Agreed.

faster skating penguin
07-13-2005, 08:56 PM
Alright, so an Irish man walks out of a bar ...

HAHAHAHAHAHA

nik0tine
07-13-2005, 08:56 PM
:lol:

Shoden
07-13-2005, 09:04 PM
lmao amazing

an English irishmen and a scotsmen were busted and thrown in the slammer for 30 years

the 3 were struggling copper comes in

"alright you can all have one luxury each"

Englishmen: "me porn a cannot live without me precious porn"
Scotsmen: "whiskey! god a love it"
irishmen: "me fags a cannot live without em really"

(fags = cigarettes)

30 years later they are free to go copper lets the englishmen out first he is practically blind and says

"30 years already a was right in the mid of that good movie with teh blonde whore ok"
he was all over the place and falls over outside

Scotsmen: *drunk mumbling* he walks out and pukes then he collapses

Irishmen: he's shaking and traumatized

"a light a light! i need a /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gifing light!"

The Jamie Star Scenario
07-13-2005, 09:16 PM
There once was a man and he died.I knew that man and I still find that joke funny.

All jokes and games are funny till someone gets hurt, then they are hilarious.

ScottNUMBERS
07-14-2005, 12:16 AM
Why did the chicken cross the road?

Giga Guess
07-14-2005, 12:26 AM
How do you catch a unique rabbit?
Simple. Unique up on it.

How do you catch a tame unique rabbit?
Tame way. Unique up on it.

What's an eskimo get from sitting on an iceberg too long?
Polaroids.

Ravenmorghane
07-14-2005, 09:14 AM
nik, the seniors in our house do that every year. I didn't even read it, because I already know what was going to happen. It's even better when it's told, because you get to stop and quiz random people on what color Johnny's hair was, and if they get it wrong, then you start all over. We've had it last 2 hours before. :up:

LMFAO thats a joke in itself I can just imagine the annoyance on the audiences' faces hahahahahahahahaha
*falls off the chair*

nik0tine
07-14-2005, 10:27 AM

Bomber, that's funny. :up:
Greatest joke ever, but I've only told it twice, and the most I've ever made it last was fourty five minutes. I was telling it to my friend Andrew and about half way through he says "Nick, is this worth it?" "Yes Andrew, it's totally worth it!"

Project G
07-14-2005, 10:35 AM
I've got a joke.

Leeroy comes in late for school, and the teacher says "leeroy, why are you late?"
"My dad got burnt today miss!"
"Oh I hope he's alright" says the teacher
"Well miss, they don't mess around at the crematorium"

faster skating penguin
07-14-2005, 02:03 PM
Alright, so a this black guy goes skiing ....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Destai
07-14-2005, 07:00 PM
Little Timmy had been blind all his life and was constantly going through terribly painful surgeries to cure his blindness all of which were unsuccesful. One night his mother told him that if he spent the whole night praying and making a wish his wish would come true, so naturally he wished he could see and spent every moment of that night praying and wishing. When the next morning came nothing had changed. Then his mother burst through the door and yelled "April Fools!"

Tgunz262
07-14-2005, 11:05 PM
Two Irish men were out on the ocean fishing when Sean pulled up a magic lamp. The genie poped out and said "I'll give the finder one wish". Sean thinks and asks "I wish all the world's oceans were made of Guiness". The genie then makes all the oceans into Guiness and dissapears.

"Sean, you dumb bastard." says Patrick, "Now we'll have to piss in the boat."

Mitch
07-15-2005, 01:12 AM
Why did the girl fall off the swing?

Because she got hit by a fridge

Why couldn't the baby turn around in the coridoor?

Because it had a javelin through its head.

Why did the baby walk into the wall?

Because it had forks in it's eyes.

Spammerman
07-15-2005, 01:15 AM
A black man attempts suicide, by shooting himself, and shoots himself all over.A man finds him barely alive, but unconcious, and brings him to the hospital, after he recovers, police ask him who shot him.He said he shot himself.THe police took him into custody.The guy asked ehy.THe police said"TO cut down on black on black crime.

Dumb joke, I know

Creed
07-15-2005, 03:02 AM
Ok there's these three dudes, Shut up,crap,and a nickel.

Ok they are in shut up's car going down I-10 at 9999999mph(holy crap thats fast) and shut up puts the window down and all of a sudden crap flys out the window and hits a police officers windsheild and falls to the ground.Shut up stops and tells a nickel to go scoop him of the road before he becomes road kill(uuuhh didnt he already become roadkill)the police officer comes up to the car and asks whats yur name bitch.

Shut up
whats yur name bitch
shup up
whats yur name bitch
shup up
damit watch yur mouth bitch

-N-
07-15-2005, 03:04 AM
Alright, so a this black guy goes skiing ....Reminds me of Out Cold. xDDDD

Sword
07-15-2005, 08:19 PM
Sorry to all the blondes out there.....

There was this blonde who was making a jigsaw puzzle and got confused, so she called her boyfriend to come over and help her, "I got a jigsaw puzzle of a chicken and none of the pieces match". So he came over and saw her trying to force two pieces together at the table. Then he said, "Honey, put the cornflakes back in the box".

Bwa ha ha ha!! :D

faster skating penguin
07-15-2005, 08:27 PM
<!--What the diffrence between a BMW and a pile of dead babies?

I DONT HAVE A BMW IN MY GARAGE

How many babies does it take to paint a house?

DEPENDS ON HOW HARD YOU THROW THEM

MWAHAHA-->Babies jokes are bad. ~ Leeza

Crop
07-15-2005, 08:50 PM
Ok, ive got one:

There were these two guys called Fego and Riz and they were lost in a desert but they had plenty of water but no food and they were starving and where almost gonners then Fego smelt something over a sand dune.

Figo: You smell that Riz?

Riz: Ya, it smell like....bacon!

With that Figo ran over the dune and saw a tree full of bacon of all types dripping with juces, Riz was just abot to run to it when Figo said:

Figo: wait Riz it might not be a bacon tree

Riz: Of cource it is!

Then Riz ran over to it, leaving his friend in the dust then just as he got to the bacon he got shot and dropped down to the ground, Figo ran over to him and even though Riz was about to die he warned his friend

Riz: Figo! dont come any further, you were right its not a bacon tree, its a.... its a..... its a hambush!

Sasquatch
07-15-2005, 09:01 PM
Oh, that's bad.

<!--What's the difference between a truckload of dead babies and a truckload of bowling balls?

You can't unload a truckload of bowling balls with a pitchfork.-->Baby jokes are bad. ~ Leeza

Zeldy
07-15-2005, 09:29 PM
Which bee's make Milk?
Boobies

How do you get to/two whales in a car?
Down the Motorway

Shoden
07-15-2005, 10:51 PM
theres a boy called timmy who brings raisins in everyday for his teacher

one day he comes and the teahcer says "wheres my raisins today timmy?"

Tim replies "oh sorry my rabbit died last night"

Spammerman
07-15-2005, 11:39 PM
Some college students are training to become surgeons.THe teacher said that a surgeon must have no fear, and a sharp eye..He stuck out hiss finger and put it in the put of a dead body, then licked his finger.All the other students had to do this, and they did.At the end of class, he asked"Did anyone noticed how I only put my index finger in the butt, but licked my middle finger.

Madame Adequate
07-17-2005, 01:29 AM
Why did the chicken cross the Möbius Strip?

To get to the same side.

fire_of_avalon
07-17-2005, 01:56 AM
Why did the chicken cross the Möbius Strip?

To get to the same side.

You win.

rubah
07-17-2005, 02:09 AM
FOA"S JOKES ARE THE BEST EVER.

linksfantasy
07-17-2005, 04:05 AM
ok two blondes get out of their convertable and blonde one says"aww man i locked the keys in the car"then the second blonde says"we better hurry cuse its gonn rain and we left the top of the convertable open"

Sasquatch
07-17-2005, 05:50 AM
Little Johnny's grade school teacher thinks up an idea one Friday afternoon. So she tells the class. "Alright, class," she says. "We're going to start something new today. Every Friday, I'm going to ask a question. If you are the first one to get it right, you get Monday off, and don't have to come to school. Everybody understand?"

So the kids yell and such and they're all excited, but the teacher finally settles them down.

"Today's question is... What is the capital city of Lichtenstien? (sp?)"

Of course, not one of the kids knows the answer.

"Alright, since nobody answered it, we all have to come to school Monday. Have a good weekend."

So the kids grumble and such and go home, only to come back the next week, and find another impossible question. Of course, nobody can figure out the answers, so nobody gets to stay home on Monday--obviously, as the teacher knew would happen. This goes on for months...but one day little Johnny gets an idea. One Friday, he grabs a handful of marbles, colors them black, and brings them to school. He puts two in each of the teacher's desk drawers, two in her coffee cup, two on her chair, two on the chalkboard, two between a couple stacks of papers on the desk...everywhere he can find, he puts a pair of these black marbles. Of course, the teacher finds all of them, and each pair annoys her more and more. Finally, that afternoon, little Johnny rolls another two of the marbles up to the front of the room, just as the teacher is preparing to ask her students the impossible question.

The teacher gets mad. She stops, bends down, and picks up the marbles, and shakes her hand at the class. "Alright, who's the funny guy with the two black balls?"

Little Johnny pipes up from the back of the room, as he gathers his things.

"Bill Cosby. See you Tuesday."

Spammerman
07-17-2005, 06:47 AM
lmao

3 guys are captured by the cannibal king.Te cannibal said that hell let go whoever can shove 10 fruits up his butt.The first guy shoved 3 apples up his but and winced at the last, the second guy started laughing at the ninth cherry.In heaven, the first guy asked the second guy wh he laufghed, you were almost ther.The second guy said he saw the last guy coming with a bunch of pineapples.

Cruise Control
07-17-2005, 07:15 AM
You know your a redneck if you work bare-chested and so does your husband.

Spammerman
07-17-2005, 07:32 PM
2 guys are captured by the cannibal king.The cannibal king says that he'll let them choose how they die.One guy stabbed himself.Another guy slit his throat.The last guy asked what they were gonna do with his body.The cannbal king said they were gonna use the bodies to make a canoe.The guy thought about it, and started stabbing himself with a fork.

Odaisé Gaelach
07-17-2005, 07:52 PM
One time these two men were sitting in a bar high up in a huge skyscraper, and the first man says to the second, "I'm going to jump out the window."
So before the other guy can do anything, the first guy finishes his pint and jumps straight out the window.
The second guy is stunned at what happened, but was even more shocked when the first guy returns back up to the pub, alive and unscratched.
"How did you do that?" he asks amazed. "You jumped out of a skyscraper and lived!"
"It's the beer," the first guy replies. "It slows me down before I hit the ground. Look, I'll do it again."
And he finishes his pint and jumps out the window again. Ten minutes later he returns to the pub and he's still uninjured.
The second guy has to try it too, so he drinks a pint of beer and jumps out the window. But he goes SPLAT right into the ground below.
And, away high up in the skyscraper, the bartender looks at the first guy and says:
"Superman, you're a real :skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull: when you're drunk."

Shoden
07-17-2005, 08:00 PM
ok there was a ventruiliquist putting on the show the pupper started

"heard about the blonde who..." a blonde woman stepped up and yelled "i'm so sick of these jokes not all blondes are dumb i'm in university!"

the man said "sorry" the blonde replies "it's ok i'm talking to that little Sh*t on your knee!"

linksfantasy
07-17-2005, 10:21 PM
you might be a redneck if you are at a party and they say do the howdown and you throw your wife on the floor

Spammerman
07-17-2005, 10:42 PM
ahahah

Shoden
07-17-2005, 10:53 PM
wtf? i don't get these red neck jokes

Cruise Control
07-17-2005, 10:58 PM
*cough*pagan*cough* they require crude humour

Shoden
07-17-2005, 11:07 PM
i don't even know what the fuck a red neck is

Maxico
07-17-2005, 11:25 PM
Daikatana.

Giga Guess
07-18-2005, 04:16 AM
One day old Fred passes away. Soon after, Ethel decides she just can't go on any longer, and decides to do herself in. The only fitting way, she decides, is to shoot herself throught the heart. So she calls the doctor to ask where her heart is, to which the doctor replies below her left breast.

The next day Ethel was admitted to the hospital with a gunshot wound to her left kneecap.

Destai
09-04-2005, 09:23 PM
How many polish men does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Two. One to hold the ladder steady and another to turn the bulb until it is securely fastened in the socket.I cant keep a straight face whenever I read that xD

Sergeant Hartman
09-04-2005, 09:36 PM
there was this blind man right, walking down the street with his stick. he walks past this fish market, stops and takes a deep breath and says "hmmmmmmm good morning ladies"!

frenchfries604
09-04-2005, 09:51 PM
their were three nuns confessing all the bad things they have done, the first one puts her hands in the holy water and then said all the bad things she had done to the priest, the second nun did the same thing puts her hands in the holy water and confesses all the bad things she has done, the third nun just went straight to the priest and said to the priest i pissed in the holy water

Twisted Tinkerbell
09-04-2005, 10:00 PM
Two blonds walk into a bar. You'd have thought one of them would have seen it.

What do you call one man on the moon? A good idea.
What do you call ten men on the moon. A really good idea.
What do you call all the men in the world on the moon? Problem solved!

Sergeant Hartman
09-04-2005, 10:00 PM
a vicar and his friend john were playing golf. john misses a 4ft putt and says "dammit missed the bugger"! then the vicar said "john if you say that again the heavens will open and God will send a great big bolt of lightening down and strike you dead". so they continue to play. then john missed a 2ft putt and says "DAMMIT MISSED THE BUGGER"!!! so the heavens open and out comes a bolt of lightening and strikes the VICAR dead! and God says "dammit missed the bugger!

Leeza
09-04-2005, 10:20 PM
Thread is too old. I don't want to reread the same jokes thinking they're new.