PDA

View Full Version : Help with main Command Menu

Avery22
07-13-2005, 07:06 PM
I'm having a problem with being able to use items on FFX-2 during battle. When I first started the game on chapter 1, it listed "items" as an option under the main control menu that I could use during battle. Since then, I've used a gameshark to increase my characters stats and saved the new information. Everything was going fine until I got to the point in the game where I have to lure in a chocobo with greens, but I have no option to use items in battle now. It only gives me the option to attack, use my special abilities or change dress grids. That's it. No items! But I can't get the full completion for the chapter until a catch at least 1 chocobo for that Clasko guy. I already tried to go back in without using the gameshark and to go back to my beginning options, it still doesn't work. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Is there a way to get your item option back?

The Anarchy Angel
07-13-2005, 07:45 PM
Hmm, i don't use game shark but it looks like its infested your entire game, though i dont blame you for using the game shark to boost stats.