PDA

View Full Version : Important: KH Trinity URL change

Xander
07-13-2005, 08:47 PM
Yeah, I'm posting this here, because I'm not about to send out 57 PMs, and I'm hoping most of the trinity members will see it here.

I've moved the trinity to this address:

http://www.xandee.co.uk/khtrinity

It's better because now it won't have silly Yahoo banners on. It also works fine in Firefox now! (hurrah).

Anyway, I have set up a redirect on the old address so if you go there it'll take you to the new address. However because Yahoo are mean they keep their ads on the side and stuff anyway (and don't let you out of their frame basically).

Sooo, I'd like to ask if everyone can visit the new address, and replace their banner code with the new banner code (or basically just change the link in your signature to link to http://www.xandee.co.uk/khtrinity)

Yeah, so we can all be happy and ad-free ^_^

Thanks!

Darth Tjador
07-14-2005, 12:33 AM
can i join? :cry: :(

DoUBelieveInChrist
07-14-2005, 12:44 AM
send him a pm w/ this info

Favourite Character: (eg. Sora, Kairi, Riku)
Favourite World: (eg. Traverse Town, Neverland)
Favourite Music: (eg. Simple and Clean, any world music)
A quote from you: (eg. anything you want to say - see members page for examples)

Chibi Youkai
07-14-2005, 03:37 AM
Yay! Looking good. I wonder if there's anything else we could add.

TurkSlayer
07-14-2005, 03:45 AM
Got a new banner, too. Cool.

MoonZapdos
07-14-2005, 12:48 PM
Yay, a new, fresh link!

Xander
07-14-2005, 05:32 PM
I'm a HER not a him, thank you xD

And yeah just PM me if you want to join. ^^ Questions are on the site.

And any ideas for other stuff for the site are always appreciated. Or if you have any reviews/information that'd be great too. I'm too lazy to write much up myself, so I'm depending on you guys I guess.

I still want to sort out some easier way to sort members, there are sooo many pages now! I didn't expect that many people to ever join, hehe.

Skyblade
07-14-2005, 06:00 PM
Well, you could start by letting it have more than four people per page... Also add in an alphabetical sort in addition to the current mode, I suppose...

BTW, what did people think of my KH: CoM review (it's in the Features section)? Comments and criticism are welcome. [/shameless self promotion]

DoUBelieveInChrist
07-15-2005, 05:05 AM

And any ideas for other stuff for the site are always appreciated. Or if you have any reviews/information that'd be great too. I'm too lazy to write much up myself, so I'm depending on you guys I guess.

I still want to sort out some easier way to sort members, there are sooo many pages now! I didn't expect that many people to ever join, hehe.

hehe sorry^_^
but as for the members page thing, maybe if you just make an album out of it? you could get all of them to fit comftorably on either one long page, or a few normal pages

Xander
07-15-2005, 01:13 PM

hehe sorry^_^
but as for the members page thing, maybe if you just make an album out of it? you could get all of them to fit comftorably on either one long page, or a few normal pages

It's cool. ^^

And you've just given me an idea actually.... I'll have to have a think about it at the weekend. There are far too many pages xD

Del Murder
07-18-2005, 02:56 AM
Yeah, when I visited the site to check out who the members were I got turnned off because there were like 15 pages. :)

nik0tine
07-18-2005, 05:43 AM
Advertising is not allowed at EoFF, with the exception of signatures.

-N-
07-18-2005, 07:55 AM
me new website

Cruise Control
07-18-2005, 09:56 PM
Was Namine always on the banner??? I have a bad memory, so I don't know.

Skyblade
07-21-2005, 09:32 PM
Wait a sec, which banner?! Namine's not on any banner that I noticed...

Darth Tjador
08-01-2005, 08:01 PM
Xander what happen about u regeistering me?