PDA

View Full Version : Out of both Sora's story and Reverse Rebirth..

Pastor_of_Muppets
07-14-2005, 01:10 AM
Who do you think was the hardest boss?

For me it was definitely the 2nd Riku because you only have one way to cure and that is the Oogie Boogie card - and you can only do it once.

Ansem(2nd time) came close to the hardest, but you can heal yourself multiple times with mickey and the Oogie Boogie card.

Not any bosses in Sora mode were as hard as those 2 for me.

ChaosCalibur
07-14-2005, 02:24 AM
The last riku replica fight, it was brutal :( Ansem isn't that hard if you just use normal attacks instead of sleights.

SeeDRankLou
07-15-2005, 10:10 PM
Riku's second Replica Riku fight is by far the most difficult fight in the game. And not even so much because you can't heal but once, it's because of the crappy order Riku's card are in. If it were like some of his other boss decks where all the zero cards were at the very end and you could just quickly scroll back and use one it might be better, but they are just scattered in the deck, and I think there are only like three of them. Thank goodness for the Malificent and Jafar cards, that's all I've got to say.

Aphelion
07-15-2005, 10:37 PM
Yeah, I've had trouble with Riku's second Replica...He's very skilled...

Tai-Ti
07-17-2005, 01:48 PM
i still havent finished the game, but wen i started playing it, id never played a game similar in ne way, and was hardly used to the controls, thats why i found the bosses near the begining hard, because i was fummbling everything XD im such a downbuzz.

Cruise Control
07-17-2005, 09:34 PM
Soras Version-Hades, I have no idea why, and Larxene wouldn't stand still

Kakashi509
07-17-2005, 09:54 PM
Ansem since I always screw up on the last boss of the game

MarikTheYuke
07-20-2005, 11:24 PM
Riku 2nd battle. Reverse/Rebirth.

Taiyou
07-25-2005, 02:55 AM
Riku's story - Ansem in Castle Oblivion. Everything was really easy for me up until that point.

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
07-28-2005, 05:12 PM
Hades was the first time I lost, but maybe that's b/c I did his world third instead of later?

Hook took me a bunch of tries. So did Marluxia and Ansem II. I don't remember having too much trouble with any of the Riku Replicas. Sometimes I beat him after one try, but I think the last one did take a few tries.

Skyblade
07-28-2005, 10:11 PM
Riku's story - Ansem in Castle Oblivion. Everything was really easy for me up until that point.

The key to beating Riku's final boss is to not use sleights most of the time. Just beat the crud out of him with Soul Eaters, and use a Triple Mickey "The King" sleight to fully heal yourself whenever he reloads.