PDA

View Full Version : WTF I cut my nose shaving.

Peegee
07-14-2005, 03:52 PM
What nonsense have you done to yourself?

faster skating penguin
07-14-2005, 03:55 PM
Nonsense done with self? Well that could be taken several ways.

Either way, HOW THE HELL DID YOU MANAGE TO CUT YOUR NOSE WHILE SHAVING?

Old Manus
07-14-2005, 03:56 PM
Choked on a cornflake.

Devourment
07-14-2005, 03:57 PM
My nose bleeds when I brush my teeth if I itch my nose only slightly. =/

Dr.K
07-14-2005, 04:00 PM
Plunged my hand into the sink earlier and there was a knife sticking out. Smooth :cool:

faster skating penguin
07-14-2005, 04:00 PM
I know someone who TRIPPED OVER A BUNNY RABBIT and fractured his arm so severly he had to have surgery. Wow.

Hawkeye
07-14-2005, 04:01 PM
Bunch of noobs. Ive done nothing wrong because I'm perfect

Peegee
My hand slipped and it sliced the edge of my nose. It's still bleeding -_-

Zeldy
Im rather slow when it comes to jokes :(

ThroneofDravaris
07-14-2005, 04:04 PM
I sliced my finger open trying to pry apart 2 frozen hamburger patties.

Man those things are a bitch to separate!

Meat Puppet
07-14-2005, 04:05 PM
hey levian where's that picture of that guy trying to cut his nose off with scissors?

nik0tine
07-14-2005, 04:12 PM
I stapled my own finger.

Craig
07-14-2005, 04:22 PM
I stapled my own finger.

Also, cut some of my hair off once.

Denmark
07-14-2005, 04:29 PM
I got ketchup on my ear whilst eating a hot dog when I was a lot younger. don't ask how.

oh, and I crushed a glass in my hand. still have the scar on my finger.

Chibi Angel
07-14-2005, 04:39 PM
I've sliced my knuckle open on the lid of a tuna can

Ravenmorghane
07-14-2005, 04:49 PM
I havent done much but I 've seen my mates do some stupid things
one of them fell in grass and got a huge piece of glass stuck in his kneecap
one was opening a bag of salad at work with the knife and hit herself in the face with it

Oh yeh and i remember at crucial crew when i was about 11 (does anyone remember crucial crew?) there was a pole affixed to a wall that the army people had set up and it fell on my head as i was walking past. i got to see a real field medic :p
plus i fell over some boxes at work just the other day and im covered in bruises. It hurt at the time but makes me laugh now!

Little Miss Awesome
07-14-2005, 04:53 PM
Plunged my hand into the sink earlier and there was a knife sticking out. Smooth :cool:
Gah! I hate doing that! I always do stupid things to myself, IN A CLEAN WAY EVERYONE! It mainly involves saying stupid things, once I broke my toe on my birthday looking for a pair of scissors to cut my hair out of the hair curler that was stuck in it :(

Bomber
07-14-2005, 05:04 PM
I've walked into doors before the latch was completely open...

Ravenmorghane
07-14-2005, 05:07 PM
Gah! I hate doing that! I always do stupid things to myself, IN A CLEAN WAY EVERYONE! It mainly involves saying stupid things, once I broke my toe on my birthday looking for a pair of scissors to cut my hair out of the hair curler that was stuck in it :(

rofl
sounds like me, im real clumsy which involves catching my elbow on everything, gettin static shocks and stuff. Cookin is the worse but I wont go into that!

Little Miss Awesome
07-14-2005, 05:11 PM

rofl
sounds like me, im real clumsy which involves catching my elbow on everything, gettin static shocks and stuff. Cookin is the worse but I wont go into that!
I think we are identical! Some of my experiences, although the worst thing wasn't my fault, it was my friend's, who decided she was hungry at 1 in the morning...

Ravenmorghane
07-14-2005, 05:19 PM
I managed to nearly blow up a microwave with metal objects (unintentionally) twice, you'd think I'd learn the 1st time ...

Little Miss Awesome
07-14-2005, 05:25 PM
I managed to nearly blow up a microwave with metal objects (unintentionally) twice, you'd think I'd learn the 1st time ...
I despise microwaves, and gold plated plates :mad2:

faster skating penguin
07-14-2005, 05:32 PM
I almost blew up a microwave my setting it to 60:00 (I ment to set it to 6:00) yeah xD

fire_of_avalon
07-14-2005, 05:49 PM
I used to walk into doors and walls a lot because I was backing out of rooms/not looking where I was going. I also have a habit of running things at work into me [everything has wheels, so when I'm rolling them sometimes I roll them too fast and then I get bruises and owie ;_;]

ZuZu
07-14-2005, 05:54 PM
I still rip off my toe nails.... the whole nail I mean

Old Manus
07-14-2005, 06:05 PM
Pitiful mortals.

Destai
07-14-2005, 06:09 PM
My feet have a mind of there own. Im normally really confident on my feet but one time I was just standing straight up, not even walking and I somehow tripped.

kikimm
07-14-2005, 06:12 PM
I had one fo those jollyrancher hard candies lodged in my throat for a long time (like...10 minutes). It wouldn't move, and it was really creeping me out.

My dad said that, while I was brushing my teeth, I got a huge...glob of it on the bed. Which is around a corner, and 10 ft away. I never move while I'm brushing my teeth. >=O But it would be kinda cool if it was me.

When I was 6, and really into Michael Jackson, I was watching this video of him where he jumps off something, so I jumped off my bunk bed, which was really high off the ground, and it knocked the wind out of me. :(

Yeah, not that much for me. I'm not complaining.

:D

Ravenmorghane
07-14-2005, 06:13 PM
I remember in school trying to lean back on my chair to grab my bag behind me and I fell flat on my back
Also not involving pain but when I was 4 I cut my hair in the garden (cus my dolls hair was plastic and wouldn't cut) I ended up with a really dodgy bob I looked like a little boy!

Aurey
07-14-2005, 06:23 PM
Whacked my head on the bottom of a toilet looking for my polar bear ring I accidentally hit behind the toilet.

Accidentally put my razor in to my mouth when I was trying to put shaving cream on legs whilst shaving my legs. I cut my tongue.

I guess these kind of things only happen to me in the bathroom.

kikimm
07-14-2005, 06:25 PM
Accidentally put my razor in to my mouth when I was trying to put shaving cream on legs whilst shaving my legs. I cut my tongue.

Ah. Not the smartest thing to do, =D, but it reminds me of when I used my razor to "cut" my hair. After I got out of the shower I forgot, and when big chunks of my hair started falling out I thought I had cancer, or tuberculosis, or something. *sigh*

:D

Eternal Sphere
07-14-2005, 06:31 PM
I stapled my own finger.
I actually know someone who whacked a stapler at their head in frustration. I don't know the actual result but it's not like I want to either. :D

Myself, I seem to run into a lot of things causing bruises that I have a hard time remembering where it came from.

Sin Magnum
07-14-2005, 06:48 PM
i dont know why but im bad about putting my hand on the stove. and im also pretty bad about punching the wall in my sleep.

Kilrane
07-14-2005, 06:49 PM
i was mad at someone at school one day and i had my research paper saved on a disk so i could work on it during lunch. they pissed me off and the disk was in my hand and i meant to make a fist to swing at them and crushed my disk. after that i just laughed at myself for ruining my research paper two days before it was due.

i also fell of the roof and landed on all fours but a nail went through my left hand. that really hurt. i look like jebus now.

Miriel
07-14-2005, 07:40 PM
I broke a window with my hand and ended up with a 6 inch gash up my right arm. Good times.

Jebus
07-14-2005, 08:01 PM
Slammed the car door on my head. >_>

Started closing it before I was all the way in.

KoShiatar
07-14-2005, 08:34 PM
Walked with my high-heeled shoes till my feet were covered in blisters. =_=

KentaRawr!
07-14-2005, 08:45 PM
Well, here are some dumb things I did.

One day, when I was 7, I decided to face my fears. We had 2 coaches standing next to one another, and I decided to stand on one, and just free-fall from it. Well, my head smacked the second coach.

Also when I was seven, I decided I wanted to make a new karate move. I broke my nose on the floor.

This one wasn't all that dumb, because it happened while I was asleep.

One day when I was 8, I decided to take a nap on my Bunk Bed while my Family watched a Movie downstairs. I went with the Top Bunk. No, I didn't roll off. >_> There was something protecting me from doing that. There was this small Gap between the Protector and the Bed. I rolled over, and normally, I would stop right there. But what happened was, most of my body slipped through, and I was hanging. >_> I woke up pretty quickly. I screamed at the top of my lungs, and according to my older siblings, they just looked at each other and kept on watching because they thought I was chasing my Little Brother. I tried to stand on the Bottom Bunk, but I couldn't reach! I screamed and screamed and screamed until the movie was over, and they came upstairs. My Mom quickly got me out, and layed me on my older sisters bed. (She got the best one.)

Now, here is an odd story I have heard...

My Mom was angry at my brother, and broke her toe on my brothers shin.

Shoden
07-14-2005, 09:28 PM
i used to fall over alot when i was younger but that couldn't be helped

i ran down the hallway and entered my room i banged my toe off the bottem of my door frame the fell onto my bed XD

Winter Nights
07-14-2005, 09:34 PM
I ran into a generator when I was 6. Split my head open.

Resha
07-14-2005, 10:42 PM
Yay. My thread!

Hmm, once I fell down on my way to school and then left a trail of blood all the way there. Then I got a nosebleed when I banged my face/nose into the back of someone's head. O_O He has a hard head. And then yesterday I fell down on the road and scraped the skin off my nose and lip and chin and owtch.

:( Ow ow ow ow.

Spammerman
07-15-2005, 12:41 AM
Dropped scissors on my foot and had to have a band-aid like glued to my foot, cause the blood wouldn't stop comin out.

Xaven
07-15-2005, 01:07 AM
I broke my pinky while playing tetherball and had to get a full arm cast. Sad day.

I remember falling off the monkey bars and scraping the skin off my elbow in the sand. I can still see the scar.

The Summoner of Leviathan
07-15-2005, 01:10 AM
I choked on an ice-cube

Dixie
07-15-2005, 01:50 AM
I stubbed my toe in the same place twice in less than 5 minutes. I felt really stupid.

Then I ran into my fat black cat, Baby Kitty.

(I am and idiot!)

Ryth
07-15-2005, 01:57 AM
I ran into a door..... :(

Mitch
07-15-2005, 03:52 AM
Glued my teeth together once...

-N-
07-15-2005, 04:10 AM
I've hurt my liver before.

Reles
07-15-2005, 05:33 AM
A teacher at my school enjoyed telling us this horrible story about how she first decided to shave her underarms, unfortunately, it was not her underarms that got a shaving, but her...O.O

I'll just leave it at that...

Teh Edit: Thankfully they grow back.

Peegee
07-15-2005, 07:09 AM
What, her eyebrows? I don't imagine anything else being shaved to be that big a deal.

Reles
07-15-2005, 08:20 AM
xD Dare I say it? Her nipple.

-N-
07-15-2005, 09:02 AM
That's some bad aim, or some long armpit hair.

Reles
07-15-2005, 09:43 AM
That's some bad aim, or some long armpit hair.

I found it amazing that they actually grew back normally. You'd think you'd have some permenate odd nipple scarring. Yeah I don't know what she was thinking though, maybe she thought the underarms were apart of the boob, so therefore you had to shave in that general region...or she just slipped.

Peegee
07-15-2005, 10:03 AM
I'll never see koroshiya ichi the same way again.

(koroshiya ichi is a sick sick (relatively speaking, and not something I agree with since I love the film) from Japan)

Silmaril
07-15-2005, 10:15 AM
I poked myself in the eye with the pointy end of a pencil in eighth grade and I couldn't stop walking into poles in 9th grade (weird years :) )

Project G
07-15-2005, 12:30 PM
I ran my finger along a razorblade and I didn't realise it was a razorblade. My finger didn't stop bleeding for 5-6 minutes

ScottNUMBERS
07-15-2005, 01:04 PM
I almost blew up a microwave my setting it to 60:00 (I ment to set it to 6:00) yeah xD

I just hate it when that happens.

bigbri2k5
07-15-2005, 01:12 PM
my friend was stabbing airholes in a microwave meal got annoyed and stabbed it so hard the fork went right through and into his hand.
he spent hours at casualty having it checked out

Dixie
07-15-2005, 07:14 PM
I ran into a door..... :(I've done that so many times....:( Like last month, I ran into 5 doors in one day. Not fun! My nose hurt after that.:(

I also choked on yogurt. Don't ask how. It just happened.:(

Then I poked myself in the eye. That was hurtful.:(

I'm really stupid.

(Sometimes.)

mike without a hat
07-15-2005, 07:30 PM
I fell down some stairs chasing after our cat when i was real little, like still a baby.

Then another time i was sitting on the back of a couch and my dad was sitting normally on it and when my dad stood up the couch tipped over and i hit my head on a window sill and it knocked the wind out of me for a while.

I shot the tip of my finger point blank while playing paintball, it didnt break the skin but the veins under it and my finger swelled up with blood, it hurt so bad i thought it was broken :( so i got xrays and it wasnt :)

ThundagAuron
07-16-2005, 12:24 AM
This is good stuff...When I was 6, when my family and I went to the cottage, I stepped on a piece of glass and it sliced a 12 cm gash down the bottom of my foot. That hurt, I got one of them Tetanus shots or whatever...We never actually found what I stepped on, though.

But as for stupid stuff, I slammed my finger in a door at the library, (when I was working) and shouted the loudest F-word profanity ever...BTW it was next to the children's section during Storytime, I almost got fired...lol. :D

Levian
07-20-2005, 12:52 PM
hey levian where's that picture of that guy trying to cut his nose off with scissors?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/levia/scissorman.jpg

^_^?

MoonZapdos
07-20-2005, 05:38 PM
What nonsense have you done to yourself?
You didn't really cut your nose, did you? >_>

Project G
07-21-2005, 11:50 AM
i dont know why but im bad about putting my hand on the stove. and im also pretty bad about punching the wall in my sleep.

Who do you think you are Beatrix Kiddo?