PDA

View Full Version : Dear Friends

Lon611
07-14-2005, 09:44 PM
k,who's going to San Diego for the Dear Friends concert on 7/14?!
i kno its 2day,and we're actually leavin in a couple hours;just wanted to kno if ne1 is going.

RedCydranth
07-14-2005, 09:53 PM
What does this have to do with Final Fantasy?

Lon611
07-15-2005, 05:40 PM
dear friends is a final fantasy concert that is currently touring the us.

:excited:
neways.....it was way cool, but i personally enjoyed more friends better. favorite songs (besides aeris' and terra's theme, along with OWA) were Not Alone from FFIX.and Love Grows from FFVIII. they showed the scene where Rhinoa and Squall are dancing, and instead of the fireworks in the FMV, they did ACTUAL fireworks;it was way cool.

besides that, the whole concert was boss. especially the security;it was way looser than More Friends. basically they asked if u had a camera, and if u said no they let you in. the only ppl they "really" checked were ppl with bags.

uhm, only thing that kinda got annoying was the fact that they had 3 screens, but for the first half of the show, the first 2 would go on and off, and they'd have to be turned on again.

also, after the "final" song, they played OWA (i dont think that needs a spoiler tag, every1 shud kno)..but the weird thing is after they played OWA, which was amazing, was the fact that Arnie Roth, the conductor, came back on stage, said something without a microphone, and then played OWA again. :sing: does ne1 kno what happend?all i could hear was "blah blah blah, OWA"

Necronopticous
07-16-2005, 01:32 AM
Thread moved.

Glad you had fun at the concert, I'll catch Uematsu again next time he's in Los Angeles.