PDA

View Full Version : Don't even bother clicking this, you lowlife.

-N-
07-16-2005, 12:22 AM
Are you a fifth-density being? Have you ascended to a higher plane of spirituality and now wish to turn and look down at your simpleton friends and laugh at their metaphysical childishness and confusion? Do you want to use obscure words like <i>deontology</i>, Latin phrases like <i>ad hominem</i>, and quote ancient Greeks like Parmenides, and know what you're talking about?

Well sign up right here, with the Council of Pretentious Philosophers! We are an organization of people with scholarly philosophy backgrounds that can't apply them to make any sort of money at all, so we'll just gather around and make fun of other people! See another "i liek this gurl but she dont like me" thread? Descend upon it with your ultimatums and homilies! Stuck in a boring discussion? Create an analogy to a philosophical paradox and state your brilliant resolution!

Why wait any longer than you have to? Start metaphysically bullying around your peers today and by tomorrow they won't even be your peers, but your philosophical inferiors! Feel the false security and false power of lording over other people's minds and thoughts today!

Maxico
07-16-2005, 12:25 AM
Nice idea but I believe Mensa beat you to it.

Mitch
07-16-2005, 12:29 AM
Are you a fifth-density being?

Yes.

Peegee
07-16-2005, 12:32 AM
The thing is, does this thread even exist?

Reles
07-16-2005, 12:32 AM
I am spiritual, Princess Neel.

-N-
07-16-2005, 12:33 AM
What the hell is this thread? I bet PG hijacked my account.

Peegee
07-16-2005, 12:36 AM
You need not placate me with such flowery ideologies. My pragmatic reality trumps any sort of empirical attempts at discovering reality, much less your excuse for 'objectivism'. Justified it with acceptance of your faulty membranes? I think not! Plato said it best when he said, and I quote, "Yo sup mai azn bredrens".

And more philosophy for you, if this 'council' were to be erected, would it even exist? Where would it be? Could I touch it? I think not. You cannot create it, so it does not exist, so neither do you.

Psychotic
07-16-2005, 12:37 AM
I shall quote the great Jesus Christ, to prove how spritually superior I am:
Hi, I'm Jesus! ...LOL?I am greater than any of you could ever hope to me, for I channel his very will through my knuckles and ribcage, and I can see through your eyes like they are a window into your soul. I know your desires and your fears, and I will utilise them and destroy you, for I am enlightened! BOW DOWN TO ME I AM YOUR SAVIOUR, WITNESS MY MIRACLES AS I CHANNEL THE POWER OF HEAVEN ABOVE.

I am a fifth density being. I am enlightened.

But I got fired from McDonald's for being stupid, but hey, living in my parent's basement is really cool! ...I wonder how many people will take my post seriously. WELL, I ALREADY KNOW FOR I AM ENLIGHTENED!

eestlinc
07-16-2005, 12:38 AM
we're all in this together, kid

Resha
07-16-2005, 12:43 AM
Oh! Cool. I need something like this. :shifty: People think I'm stupid for some strange, unfathomable reason. ^_^ Can I join?

Rye
07-16-2005, 12:56 AM
No, I'm 100000000th Ryechu level being.

Dr.K
07-16-2005, 12:57 AM
Do you do Super Saiyan?

ZeZipster
07-16-2005, 01:00 AM
Don't even bother clicking this, you lowlife.

Alright! =D

rubah
07-16-2005, 01:02 AM
"Rawr"

Dissemble this statement and reflect upon the tenth connotation.

Then describe to us what it has in relation to a butterfly.

The Summoner of Leviathan
07-16-2005, 01:07 AM
This is only a dream, when I wake up I will be in my room watching Sailor Moon....*pinches self* Okay...didn't work, who turned off the lights? Was it that dang 5th density being?

Resha
07-16-2005, 01:10 AM
Years after his sad demise, Francis Begbie still affects our lives in little ways. :( How wonderful.

-N-
07-16-2005, 01:11 AM
HELL YEAH FRANCIS BEGBIE

Peegee
07-16-2005, 01:24 AM
You can only join if you sufficiently illustrate the pragmatic solution to Randal's Quandary:

RQ:

Randal is a dead man. He remembers dying, as it was extremely painful (he fell off a cliff and on the way down his arm tore apart from being snagged on a tree or whatever). In any case, his arm is restored, and instead of mush in the ground Randal is now a regularly proportioned man.

Randal is now found floating towards a large ball of light -- it is God it is, and Randal, being a sentient being despite having no physical form, perceives this without the use of his brain. In any case, he also sees this without having physical optics, but he feels that his body is intact, though it has no form.

As Randal approaches the ball of light, his metaphysical questions of existence, the possibility of encased human consciousness (ie souls) and other such ideas are tossed aside by one question:

"Randal, assume that I am all powerful and you are not. We both exist in the same plane of existence. One cannot enter heaven if one has committed suicide, as one's actions in life determine the afterlife. You however, have committed suicide by jumping off a cliff. Given the above four premises, how is it possible for you to enter heaven?"

Randal utters a single sentence and all is well in the world. What did he say?

Del Murder
07-16-2005, 01:35 AM
We elitists are too good for this.

Resha
07-16-2005, 01:36 AM
Oooh. O_O I can have lots of theories on this one.

"No, I fell off the cliff, really."
"I'll give you a tenner if you let me in~"
"Please?!?!?!?!"

:love:

Rye
07-16-2005, 01:40 AM
Do you do Super Saiyan?

Super Saiyan? Pfft! I'm a Quadruple Super Super Saiyan. I'm so awesome that I don't even need eyebrows!

07-16-2005, 01:54 AM
PG, does Randel say "I am God" I am thinking along the lines of pantheism put to an extreme.

Peegee
07-16-2005, 02:23 AM
Why don't you people read the first sentence?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pragmatic

07-16-2005, 02:29 AM
Sorry about that...

Meat Puppet
07-16-2005, 03:17 AM
I'm the simpleton you talk about, and I'm okay.

Yamaneko
07-16-2005, 03:24 AM
Rise to vote, sir.

Strider
07-16-2005, 07:32 AM
http://thephatphree.com/_photos/WD-Deion-Sanders.jpg

Deiontology? The study of prime time, perhaps?

Resha
07-16-2005, 07:36 AM
Maybe Randal DENIES being dead. "I'm not dead."

Sarsparilla
07-16-2005, 08:18 AM
Wait....'God' says that they are both on the same plane of existense meaning they are intertwined and therefore are one being. He says 'one' cannot enter heaven if one has commited suicide. long shot. I think its the sentence 'God doesn't exist' as pragmatists believe that for something to be true it must contribute to human good over a period of time. Now God said he is all powerful and therefore he could have stopped all the human violence, death etc. by not doing that 'God' does not exist. So if he says 'God doesn't exist.' He will get into heaven. Im really tired and that was the best explanation I could think of. Ill think about it tommorow and if its wrong ill come up with something different.

Devourment
07-16-2005, 10:22 AM
I'm too good to post in this thread you lowlifes. HAHAHAHAHAHA....

... HAHAHA..

...HAHA..

Hah.. hah.

Old Manus
07-16-2005, 10:39 AM
*implodes*

Sarsparilla
07-16-2005, 11:30 AM
Was I right? Can someone tell me if I was right? I dont wanna have to think about this anymore...

Dignified Pauper
07-16-2005, 03:15 PM
Level 5, WTF OMG LOLZ! NOOB LOLZ!? Whoa, you needz to b4ttle m0re monst3rs n get m0' experience. LIKE OMG LOLZ WTF!

Raistlin
07-16-2005, 04:25 PM
Oh great. A whole pragmatist club at EoFF.