PDA

View Full Version : Cloud's Eyes

General-Beatrix
07-16-2005, 08:45 PM
I was just wondering, what does Cloud's mako infused eyes look like. Was the mako eyes gone after he fell into the lifestream?

Chris
07-16-2005, 08:53 PM
Like this: oO

Ohhh
07-16-2005, 09:43 PM
lmao!!!

Dreddz
07-16-2005, 10:44 PM
Like this: oO
Alot

boys from the dwarf
07-17-2005, 07:37 AM
they would look shiny.

Crop
07-17-2005, 10:02 AM
They have a strange glow in them.

Slade
07-18-2005, 06:32 AM
They looked the same to me......

KoShiatar
07-18-2005, 04:58 PM
Since Mako is green, I suppose his eyes had some sort of faint green glow.
Mako , from what I understood, is condensed Lifestream; so his mako eyes couldn't be gone after Cloud fell into it. Most probably, they were even more intense from then on.

Masamune·1600
07-18-2005, 05:29 PM
Since Mako is green, I suppose his eyes had some sort of faint green glow.
Mako , from what I understood, is condensed Lifestream; so his mako eyes couldn't be gone after Cloud fell into it. Most probably, they were even more intense from then on.

His eyes are not green, nor do they have anything resembling a green glow. His eyes are blue; they just happen to display a a brightness obviously atypical of normal Gaian eyes (the "glow"). The blue of Cloud's eyes is evident throuhout the game, paricularly in FMV sequences.

The phenomenon of Mako-glowing eyes is alluded to during the game. After Reno sees Cloud and Aeris at the Church in the Slums, he comments to himself about Cloud's eyes.

Reno: They were...... Mako eyes.

After Cloud and Aeris escape, the subject of Mako eyes comes up in their conversation.

Aeris: Oh! You're terrible! Hey...... Cloud. Were you... ever in SOLDIER?

Cloud: ...... ...I used to be. How did you guess?

Aeris: ...Your eyes. They have a strange glow...

Cloud: That's the sign of those who have been infused with Mako... A mark of
SOLDIER.

Aeris obviously alludes to the glow, a manifestation of the Mako infusion.

As to the original question, the glow most certainly remained after Cloud's journey through the Lifestream.

KoShiatar
07-18-2005, 09:58 PM
Cloud's eyes *are* blue. I never said they were green, but being Mako a glowing thing, and since it glows green (like the Lifestream), I think the glow in his eyes could be greenish. But we're never shown such a thing in FF7 or AC (his eyes don't glow at all, actually).

Mercen-X
07-19-2005, 01:23 AM
Anyone whose ever played Ehrgeiz or rather picked up one of its strategy guides or even visited one of its sites would have seen the slight glow of either Cloud's or Zack's eyes.

silentravenbl
08-03-2005, 04:00 PM
his eyes were a brighter sky blue