PDA

View Full Version : inserting your own music

the lynch clone
07-17-2005, 04:46 AM
if you could put songs into movie scenes from FF8, what songs would you put and where? for the part where squall saves rinoa at the war between both gardens in disc 2, FOO FIGHTERS-My Hero fits pretty good. and for the beginning FMV, there is a song called "headed out into the night" by a great band called $parechange from canton, ohio. check them out at www.thechangemusic.com.

rubah
07-17-2005, 05:32 AM
I'd replace Liberi Fatali with the two bonus tracks on 15 of AFI's Sing the Sorrow Album, starting from about 9:02 or so.

Mitch
07-19-2005, 06:14 AM
When Squall & co. fight NORG, Another Brick In The Wall Part 2 Pink Floyd

Shoeberto
07-19-2005, 06:34 AM
At any part where Squall just responded with elipsi, I would have a quick sample of "Crawling" by Linkin Park play. It'd cut off as soon as the next, non-elipse part of dialog showed up.

The Anarchy Angel
07-19-2005, 06:48 PM
Wake me up when september ends (green day obviously) when Squall and Rinoa are in the infirmary when Rinoa is asleep/dead/whatever

or mebbe...

Denial, Revisited (offspring) if and when any characters in any game fall out....that'd be a good one *looks deranged*

Destai
07-19-2005, 07:18 PM
Id replace fithos lusec vinosec with gay bar. That would rock.

the lynch clone
07-22-2005, 08:54 PM
the storming of the beach at dollet, alkaline trio's "all on black" is pretty sweet for that scene

Discord
07-22-2005, 09:02 PM
When Squall jumps in to the car and drives towards Edea in the end of Disc 1, I'd insert "My favourite Game" - Cardigans. If you've seen the music video, its pretty clear why. :p

http://annys.eines.info/raims/imatges/cardigans.jpg

0mNiS|aSh
07-23-2005, 03:34 PM
There was a tool made by the guy who made both the JENOVA and the Griever save editor respectively for FF7 and 8, that would allow stuff like editing text, music and I think even levels (areas). Anyway, I would have, and probably will, exchanged it for the more heavy'd versions of the same music by a fabulous band called The Black Mages, which has the legendary Nobuo Uematsu in it even. They do all kinds of FF music, and already released 2 cds.