PDA

View Full Version : Old men with amnesia

Kittay
07-17-2005, 05:37 AM
So I was taking a morning walk a few weeks ago and an old man with amnesia stopped me. I wish it were Galuf or Tellah or something, but it was worse. He asked me if I was married, and then if I had a boyfriend. Then he recited two Shakespearean sonnets, and I walked away. About a half hour later, we had the exact same conversation; he totally forgot who I was (or maybe pretended to?)

Couple days ago, I ran into him again when walking with a friend. Did the same thing. I swear if I hear these sonnets one more time...

Just a random story.

To give this thread a purpose, has anyone ever had any unusual encounters with old people? :joey:

eestlinc
07-17-2005, 05:41 AM
first person to post a GILF story gets banned. :D

Kittay
07-17-2005, 05:42 AM
^ hahaha yes

Mitch
07-17-2005, 06:08 AM
damn.

my grandmother completley forgot who i was once. kinda sad

Reles
07-17-2005, 06:22 AM
Before my great grandpa died, he thought he had a pet monkey and used to talk to children that were never there.

Kittay
07-17-2005, 06:24 AM
aww guys, no sad stories! :-(

Dreddz
07-17-2005, 07:51 AM
I run If I see an Old Person

Blackmageboi
07-17-2005, 03:41 PM
the old people take pictures of me and beat me with sticks and i'm not joking

ThroneofDravaris
07-17-2005, 03:43 PM
I saw a picture of old guys with amnesia once. They seemed to had forgotten to wear clothes..

Old Manus
07-17-2005, 05:58 PM
I saw a picture of old guys with amnesia once. They seemed to had forgotten to wear clothes..

:joey:

Tama2
07-17-2005, 06:05 PM
This was when I was like 7. My freind and I use to go to an retirement center every now and then. (his mom worked there) We be running around and stuff. But once we got on the patio this old dude in a wheelchair starts yelling at of to get off the patio. He said it was his. I was confused. So whenever we would go there we would run off and on it. He kept yelling at us. I kinda feel bad about it now. Poor old dude.

Necronopticous
07-17-2005, 06:14 PM
One time when I was about 14 years old I was walking to the bus stop in the older part of Victorville with my best friend at the time, Andrew. As we got to the bus stop we noticed that there was one other person on the bench, an old man with faded tattooes running down both arms and smelling strangely of urine. He then proceeded to talk at a yelling tone to us, ending nearly every sentence with "'Cause I'm an angel... Helllllllll's Angel!"

Scared to death, we stood there and listened to this freak for nearly 15 minutes before his bus arrived. He kept calling us "candyasses" because we wouldn't take him up on his request for us to punch him in the face and "see what happens." He then proceeded to ask us if we were virgins, which we were promptly called "candyasses" once again for not getting any at 14.

Good times.

Alive-Cat
07-17-2005, 06:45 PM
My house is next to a home, old person's home that is, and there was this crazy lady who used to shout at me as I walked passed. I just used to freak out and run.

Leeza
07-17-2005, 06:56 PM
I work in an old folk's home and I have plenty of stories, but I won't get into them as most of them are sad. :cat:

kikimm
07-17-2005, 07:27 PM
Um...the summer before I went into highschool, I was at Taco Bell with my friends, who we'll call Sam and Joe. I've been friends with them for quite some time; but while I sat down, to wait for Sam and Joe, this old lady came up to me and asked me "How old are you dear?" And I said "13 (or 14, I don't remember)." And then she shook her head in that disapproving sort of way, and left just as Sam and Joe came back. Yeah, so she figured I was doing things with Sam and Joe that I shouldn't have been at that age. If only she knew.

:D

Psychotic
07-17-2005, 08:16 PM
first person to post a GILF story gets banned. :DOn a random, unrelated note, are YOU a grandparent, eest? :shifty:

Xander
07-17-2005, 08:22 PM
Creepy old men stare at me in ways that are just wrong ;__;

Doomie
07-17-2005, 08:27 PM
I was on the bus and I thought an old woman said hi. So I said hi back. She got all freaked out at me. It turns out she was talking to herself. :cool:

Psychotic
07-17-2005, 08:31 PM
Creepy old men stare at me in ways that are just wrong ;__;I AM NOT CREEPY. OR OLD...OR A MAN. :(

Ravenmorghane
07-17-2005, 08:33 PM
I hate the old men who come into the store I work in cus its creepy they all call my by my name and try to flirt with me... old men always do this, one of them calls me the wrong name every time he sees me (I couldnt care less really) and another one is a stalker.
Old ladies are ok so long as they dont block the pavements or hog the roads :p

DarknessFromAbove
07-17-2005, 08:48 PM
One time, I was on this bus going . . . somewhere, and there was this elderly lady sitting across from me, looking right at me, and talking about how she needs to get plastic sergery because "business is bad" or something equally as creepy as that. Then when she was getting off, she patted my knee and told me not to worry because there's bigger fish in the sea :confused: I have no idea what she ment, but now-a-days I steer clear of old people on the bus because I've met many more sense then who are just as scary as her

Ravenmorghane
07-17-2005, 08:51 PM
One of these creepy fanatics (that seem to follow every girl from where I work) came up to me in the street and said unashamedly 'I just been watching you from accross the street'
SCARY!

eestlinc
07-18-2005, 04:02 AM
On a random, unrelated note, are YOU a grandparent, eest? :shifty:
no, and I'm not even old. Maybe comparted to you people, but still. Besides, I think you should have PMed me about this.

Mitch
07-18-2005, 10:20 AM
On a random, unrelated note, are YOU a grandparent, eest? :shifty:
no, and I'm not even old. Maybe comparted to you people, but still. Besides, I think you should have PMed me about this.

BAN HIM!

Devourment
07-18-2005, 10:29 AM
Well I was on my skateboard the other day & an old man came over to me & said, "you know, those things are dangerous. I know someone who nearly killed himself on one.", & then I said, "do you want a go on it?."

KentaRawr!
07-18-2005, 06:21 PM
I never have, and I SERIOUSLY want to avoid them now. o_O

But my Mom has told me some stories about old people with horrible memory.

Miriel
07-18-2005, 06:45 PM
I had on a Kaiser Chiefs shirt and was shopping at a Deli when this ancient looking man hobbles over to me and asks me if I went to the concert in LA a few days ago. I looked at him as though he were insane. And then I realized he was talking about the Chiefs concert and it turned out that he had been there too. Coolest old person. Ever.