PDA

View Full Version : Favorite part

fantasyjunkie
07-17-2005, 08:23 AM
Ok, what is your favorite part of FF7? i asked this in FF8 and im asking it here. Mine is the very end when Cloud and Sepiroth are facing each other with swords drawn, with the camera capturing shots of each other faces. It looked like they had stopped hating each other and accepted their fates, that only one of them would walk out alive. Classic. And the music selection was perfect too.

Cruise Control
07-17-2005, 08:32 AM
Probably, when you help put Cloud back together, it was so emotional.

Dreddz
07-17-2005, 10:11 AM
When aeris is buried, One of the best scenes in an FF game

Crop
07-17-2005, 10:36 AM
I like the part when migar fires the cannon through weapon and into the crater and when rufus dies.

Rengori
07-17-2005, 11:33 AM
No one said he died! But that has to be my favorite scene too.

Captain Maxx Power
07-17-2005, 12:33 PM
Man, out of the whole game? Pft, dunno to be honest, there's too many to count. I mean how can you choose when you've got such iconic scenes such as Cloud jumping off the train, the reactor blowing up, Aeris selling a flower, the chase through the train, the fall into the slums, the climb over the garbage, cross-dressing, the Don's burlesque house, the destruction of the pillar, the Shinra building, the first sighting of Jenova, the Bike chase, the backstory flashback, the Midgar Zolom, meeting Yuffie, dressing up as a soldier, the ship ride, the climb across the mountains, the Golden Saucer jail, the broken reactor, the cave of the Gi, finding Nibelheim rebuilt, the Tiny Bronco crashing into the sea, the Temple of the Ancients shrinking, Cloud going mental, the Death of Aeries, and the Burial of Aeris? That's just the first disc for crying out loud!

Rengori
07-17-2005, 07:25 PM
True, I am only talking cutscenes. There are way to many dramatic, funny, or awsome moments in the game to count.

-N-
07-17-2005, 07:34 PM
Only cutscenes? Then that rules out the leaving Midgar scene. ;_;

RSL
07-17-2005, 09:33 PM
My favorite part is when Cid gets mad at Shera and tells her to sit down and drink her tea, only with mean words.

fantasyjunkie
07-17-2005, 11:16 PM
I like the part when migar fires the cannon through weapon and into the crater and when rufus dies.
Oh rufus died like a man, he just stood there and looked death right in the eye. I had to admire him for that

MoonZapdos
07-17-2005, 11:19 PM
The Weapon's Awakening is far the best cutscene on FFVII.

Rengori
07-17-2005, 11:52 PM
If we leave out cutscenes, then it's the slapping contest.

fantasyjunkie
07-17-2005, 11:57 PM
If we leave out cutscenes, then it's the slapping contest.
oh that was so funny, I forgot about that part, By the way, I made this post for any part, cut scene or no. :)

DarknessFromAbove
07-18-2005, 12:04 AM
When the lifestream comes out of the earth and stops meteor, and you see aeriths face in the green light . . . It always gives me chills, I think it's the music. But then again I love the entire game :love: that's only if I absolutly must choose.

Slade
07-18-2005, 06:30 AM
When Saphire weapon gets his head blown off by the mako cannon. Damn he was cool. Wish we couldve fought him tho :D

PjO
07-18-2005, 07:28 AM
My favorite scenes:

---Tifa and Cloud at the Gold Saucer- that whole part with her (I heard you can also do it with Aeris, but I tended to stay away from her since I knew she died- one of the downs to playing an eight year-old game for the first time when it's... eight years old)
---Tifa and Cloud off the airship before they go to the North Crater for the final time. Also just after that when she finds out that Barret, Cid, and Nanaki were all on the airship watching them. xD
---Cloud's conciousness in Mideel when he and Tifa fall in the Lifestream (yes, I happen to love that pair).

Also, as to whether Rufus truly died in FFVII- he didn't Unless, of course, the voice credits on www.AdventChildren.net are wrong. Also, you never found out if he died, that laughing couple only assumed he'd died when they received no answer from him from his office (they then proceeded to attack you with a really crappy mech and died). I'm certain he's alive, in fact (getting a bit into FFVII: AC...), because Rude is seen with the man in the wheelchair in FFVII: AC trailers, so I automatically thought that the man in the wheelchair was Rufus. We shall see if that's right. But he should be alive.