PDA

View Full Version : Resurrection of Sephiroth

Zeropathic
07-17-2005, 12:15 PM
I have found out after watching the FF7:AC trailer on the english site:
Offical English FF7:AC site (http://na.square-enix.com/dvd/ff7ac/) that Kadaj or Yazoo (I get mixed up they look the same!) says that they "can resurrect/make-another sephiroth if they wanted to". What are your views on the resurrection of Sephiroth?

some other facts I learn which most people will know:

Marlene really cares for Denzel who is infacted by Geostigma
Kadaj is the leader of "the three brothers which are after Cloud

Craig
07-17-2005, 01:45 PM
Nope, I don't think he should.

Kakashi509
07-17-2005, 02:14 PM
well actually your off Vincent well he's in a dark forest with cloud says that though they won't ressurecct him they'll just put him in dream sequences

Zeropathic
07-17-2005, 02:26 PM
I have just had a hint that "the three brothers" are sons of Jenova...

Ohhh
07-17-2005, 05:35 PM
i heard that the three brothers hav part of jenova and cloud has Geostigma too

Kakashi509
07-17-2005, 05:56 PM
I heard that what you just said is off topic

Armisael
07-17-2005, 06:24 PM
Nope, I don't think he should.

Slade
07-18-2005, 06:39 AM
The dead should stay dead

Leene
07-18-2005, 09:15 AM
:save:Nope.:save:

meowwl
07-18-2005, 09:35 AM
I think he will be resurrected...I think he will be, either as a spirit possessing Kadaj, or as a limit break kind of thing. I want to see him because I just love that sexy long haired evilness thing he has! :love:

Mercen-X
07-18-2005, 10:28 AM
Seph's gotten seriously messed up, multiple times. S'no.

sephiroth9006
07-18-2005, 10:51 AM
come on by now it should be obvious by now that sephiroth does come back,well at least that's what i've heard,as cloud tries to use omnisl;ash on him again,and sephiroth merely flips out of the way while saying somthing,i'll put up a rough idea but i actually can't remember what it was he said...."You have known since the first day that you cannot kill me..."*Cloud treis to do omnislash*.."You think i will fall to such a pathetic manouvre again?"

Sefie1999AD
07-18-2005, 11:07 AM
No revival for anyone, please. So no bringing Sephiroth, Aeris or Zack back to life. Or anyone else who died during FFVII. I'm a bit suspicious about whether Rufus has been revived or not.

Winter Nights
07-18-2005, 12:27 PM
come on by now it should be obvious by now that sephiroth does come back,well at least that's what i've heard,as cloud tries to use omnisl;ash on him again,and sephiroth merely flips out of the way while saying somthing,i'll put up a rough idea but i actually can't remember what it was he said...."You have known since the first day that you cannot kill me..."*Cloud treis to do omnislash*.."You think i will fall to such a pathetic manouvre again?"
You wanna back that up with some linkage, cause none of the trailers have shown such a scene. And 1up.com states that all scenes of Sephy shown during the Venice Film Festival were explained as visions and hallucinations, as Cloud still has Jenova cells in him.

And no. Both Sephy and Aerith should stay dead.

KoShiatar
07-18-2005, 05:21 PM
Please, no. >.<

Destai
07-18-2005, 05:23 PM
Considering Vincent said that if the WHM (or someone else) wanted to they could create another Sephiroth. Thats probably the one who appeared at the end of the fourth and 5th trailer in a scene that wasnt shown in any part of the game (so it wasnt a flashback).

Aphelion
07-18-2005, 06:09 PM
I don't think he should, but I think he will. It's hard to just switch the main villain (which was a badass one, might I add) for three stupid lookalikes...There has to be someone powerful behind them. Oh well...

Mercen-X
07-18-2005, 08:03 PM
Sephiroth is 7's Ansem

Destai
07-18-2005, 10:03 PM
Sephiroth is 7's AnsemSephiroth has grey hair :)

Slade
07-18-2005, 10:47 PM
Sephiroth is 7's Ansem

Ansem was better

Squall of SeeD
07-18-2005, 11:41 PM

As already said, no such scene has been shown. The Sephiroth form that appears, by the way, is not definitely him. Considering that JENOVA's head is still around and that it can shapeshift, this form of Sephiroth could easily be JENOVA's head.

And 1up.com states that all scenes of Sephy shown during the Venice Film Festival were explained as visions and hallucinations, as Cloud still has Jenova cells in him.

And no. Both Sephy and Aerith should stay dead.

Well, we need to keep in mind that 1Up.com is full of /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif half the time. For that matter, there's been no indication that the form descending to face Cloud isn't corporeal.

xautomaticxboy
07-20-2005, 08:19 AM
Wait, so at the end of Trailer#2 on the North America site for Advent Children...when you see Sepiroth at the end.....where he is about to attack Cloud, thats just a hullicination?

Winter Nights
07-20-2005, 08:19 AM
Well, we need to keep in mind that 1Up.com is full of /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif half the time. For that matter, there's been no indication that the form descending to face Cloud isn't corporeal.

True enough. Just thought I'd point it out, considering there is already a scene with Cloud talking to the long-dead Aerith. It wouldn't be too far a stratch for such scenes to show how he is tormented by the loss of Aerith and the notion that Jenova's cells remain in him.

xautomaticxboy
07-20-2005, 08:20 AM
Ok, nevermind...

Squall of SeeD
07-20-2005, 04:09 PM

True enough. Just thought I'd point it out, considering there is already a scene with Cloud talking to the long-dead Aerith. It wouldn't be too far a stratch for such scenes to show how he is tormented by the loss of Aerith and the notion that Jenova's cells remain in him.

Fair enough, though I think that would be a horrible move on their part and they likely think so too. Everyone from random SephirothFan231542 to... well... me wants to see Cloud going one-on-one with something that at least looks like Sephiroth. The Showdown of Fate in Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix hardly satisfied such a craving.

Destai
07-20-2005, 08:58 PM

Fair enough, though I think that would be a horrible move on their part and they likely think so too. Everyone from random SephirothFan231542 to... well... me wants to see Cloud going one-on-one with something that at least looks like Sephiroth. The Showdown of Fate in Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix hardly satisfied such a craving.I think the way they went about revealing Sephiroth in the trailers is proof enough that hes revived in some shape or form even if its not exactly him but heck it wasnt exactly him for most events in VII.

Discord
07-20-2005, 11:37 PM
Resurrect him? No way, you know how long it took to kill him! All the work for nothing?:p