PDA

View Full Version : Namingway Card

OwneD
07-17-2005, 08:06 PM
I read on a swedish guide that the Namingway Card you find at Kuja's Palace you should keep for something further ingame. But I can't find anything in the guide that I can do with it.

Can you do anything with it except for playing with it if you save it?

Antendo
07-17-2005, 08:19 PM
Can you do anything with it except for playing with it if you save it?

You can change your party's names at Daguerreo if you talk to the right person there. I don't remember who and where he is.

Sepho
07-17-2005, 08:20 PM
The Namingway card will actually allow you to change the names of your party members later on in the game, which you might have been able to guess by the name if you're a fan of the series' older games.

When you gain access to Daguerro, there is a man there that, if you have the Namingway card in your possession, will volunteer to change the name of any of your party members if you only let him look at it. You can do this an infinite number of times to my knowledge.

FinalBob42
07-17-2005, 08:21 PM
With the card, you'll be able to rename your characters.

Take the card to Daguerreo and find the man roaming the library on the mid level. He asks to see the card, and then becomes inspired to create new names for your playable characters. You can now ask this person to rename any of your characters, including Zidane!

EDIT: 3rd :(

boys from the dwarf
07-17-2005, 09:48 PM
theres a second namingway card somewhere but i forgot where.

sirlaguna
07-18-2005, 03:46 PM
I think you win it in a card game but i don't no who has it???

boys from the dwarf
07-18-2005, 07:20 PM
i dont remember properly but you dont win it in a card game and im sure you find it somewhere.maybe its a chocograph but i know its not a card game.

Crysis
07-19-2005, 10:10 PM
actually there is 2 ways of getting this card. one is in the kuja palace in that desert, wich i dont remember the name. the other way is in treno, on the 3rd cd i think, a guy that usualy isnt on the colosseum, will be there.

OwneD
07-20-2005, 11:37 AM
Ok, I've been able to change my name but I never noticed he wanted to see my Namingway Card. Man, I gotta be blind

Itsunari 2000
07-20-2005, 04:40 PM
Yeah it was the man loitering around in the left wing of the library.