PDA

View Full Version : Is it FF time?

Desert Merchant
07-18-2005, 04:07 AM
Hey, Just wondering when/how everyone finds time to play FF I mean with homework/Job/Girlfriends or any of that stuff when do you make time to play FF?

ljkkjlcm9
07-18-2005, 05:27 AM
when I procrastinate on homework, and my girlfriend is otherwise busy

THE JACKEL

rubah
07-18-2005, 05:31 AM
I do my homework during the school season, not summer break (unfortunately, because I have some summer homeowkr I've yet to finish xD)

I don't have a job, being that I'm lazy and my parents haven't made me independent.

And I don't have a girlfriend, being that I'm straight xDDDD

Del Murder
07-18-2005, 05:47 AM
Well at one point I didn't have any of those things. At least now I have a job. I play a little here, a little there. I like to savor it.

TurkSlayer
07-18-2005, 06:09 AM
I don't have a job, nor a girlfriend. Homework? Isn't that those sheets of paper that teachers give you? I've just collected them in my closet. Was I actually suppose to do something with those?

Mo-Nercy
07-18-2005, 06:59 AM
It's school holidays for me (last day... :( ) so I can play anytime between getting up and going to bed. I should be studying though. I have trials as soon as I started school...

Oh well. I've told myself that I'm not going to stop until I've successfully convinced myself that FFX-2 Blitzball is worth playing. :mad2: :mad2:

crazybayman
07-18-2005, 02:50 PM
I work all day during the week, and get to the gym after work, so I normally play Saturday and Sunday mornings (and afternoon if its $hitty weather), and in the evenings before bed.

Edit: On Friday and Saturday nights I do something with My Girlfriend. She's still in University, and she studies quite a bit. She actually sits out on the couch with me sometimes and studies (and watches from time to time) as I play Final Fantasy! Ya gotta love 'er!

crashNUMBERS
07-18-2005, 03:52 PM
Im not able to yet. My SMURFing brother wont unground me yet!! I have dreams to beating every FF out there...

ZuZu
07-18-2005, 04:27 PM
I don't have much time because my job and after that I'm so tired ...
When I have day offs....
have to sneak to brothers room to steal PS2 :shifty:

Aphelion
07-18-2005, 05:47 PM
On weekends and holidays. The rest of my free time (on weekdays) I spend accessing the Internet, posting in forums, and such...

Angelz*and*Emoz
07-21-2005, 02:50 AM
i play it every night at 6:00 to about 9ish. i will allways have time to play ff , if not , i will MAKE time! :D :D

elorian
07-22-2005, 05:39 AM
Quoth Desert Merchant: homework

I do it in class. Alternatively, I bring my laptop to school and play emulated FF during lunch or between classes

Quoth Desert Merchant: Job

I only work 15 hours a week, and that during summer. Plenty of FF time.

Quoth Desert Merchant: Girlfriends

Hah! Ha ha ha ha heh... heh... hehhhh...waaaaaah ::breaks down into uncontrollable sobbing:: I'm just so lonely! Waaannhhhh!

puny-luv
07-22-2005, 05:22 PM
I try to play whenever I'm not busy with my job, school work, or friends. Games are pretty much something I play while I'm bored on a rainy day. :greenie:

boys from the dwarf
07-23-2005, 11:56 AM
i just play it in spare time.its like saying do you have time to go on this website realy.

Dreddz
07-23-2005, 12:20 PM
Once I do HMK and have any time spare, I'd probably play. I dot really replay many of the FF'S after Ive completed them 100% or 90% and above, apart from FFVII. I dont have a girlfriend at this very moment so thats extra time for myself. But when I play a FF, I only play that FF and only that game.

Christmas
07-23-2005, 02:00 PM
I only play it when I sense there is a disturbance in the force.....

Just kidding. Anytime when I feel up to it. :D