PDA

View Full Version : Dirge of Cerberus

fantasyjunkie
07-19-2005, 03:54 AM
Hi! I'm a big FF7 fan and I have to admit I haven't heard of the Dirge of Cerberus. Could someone please tell me what it is? Is it a sequel or some kind of spinoff? PS2 or PS3? PsP? Thanks for being patient with me :)

Sin Magnum
07-19-2005, 04:20 AM
its a sequel to ff7, of course, after AC and im not sure what platform its gonna be on. hopefully ps2

TurkSlayer
07-19-2005, 07:15 AM
It is a sequel that takes place after AC. Not much is known though. The main character is Vincent Valentine, I believe its a first person shooter, and the only characters from the first game that have been shown are Cait Sith and Reeves. I've forgotten most of the story details, but there aren't many to tell, so I suppose it doesn't matter. And it will be for PS2, or at least thats the information released so far. Their is a slim chance it will be for PS3.

fantasyjunkie
07-20-2005, 02:50 AM
Thanks! :)

silentravenbl
07-20-2005, 05:38 PM
ive only just heard of it and its just a plain out remake of ff7 and that it is alot better and it has better graphics

Shoeberto
07-20-2005, 06:44 PM
ive only just heard of it and its just a plain out remake of ff7 and that it is alot better and it has better graphics
Actually, no. That's wrong. You may be thinking of the FF7 tech demo Sony showed off that re-did the opening cinematic of FF7 to demonstrate the power of the PS3. This is different. From the details that have been released so far, it looks to be a third-person shooter starring Vincent.

auronfan1
08-10-2005, 09:39 PM
ive seen this before its a goos idea makeing a next game to one of the best games of all time