PDA

View Full Version : Breath of Fire IV

beaglegod
07-19-2005, 07:51 AM
Just had to say that this soundtrack is realy,realy good. Since Im one of those few people that feel bad about downloading stuff for free, is there anybody that can tell me where I can find the OST.I like it so much I actualy did download it ;) but I wanna get a legit copy. I see only one used copy on ebay wich I may try and buy but other than that I cant find any. :mad:

Destai
07-19-2005, 12:20 PM
I cant find any on my usual sites. Gamemusic.com for the real soundtrack and gkworld.com for the high quality impersonation.

beaglegod
07-20-2005, 02:15 AM
the high quality impersonation.

hmmm. you mean to tell me Ive been buying bootleg cds all this time? Ive been buying my soundtracks from ebay/amazon at fairly reasonable prices, but now youve got me thinking that I may be buying "the high quality impersonations." For that I may as well downloady the low quality impersonations. :rolleyes2

Destai
07-20-2005, 01:41 PM
If it says made in Taiwan then its probably bootleg. Im looing at a copy of Xenosaga II soundtrack right now by MIYA records. Id imagine theyre big in the impersonations business. There really isnt any difference between the real and the impersonations most of the time and the companies involved dont make that big a deal out of there music being downloaded. If you cant find the soundtrack to buy then you may as well think at least I tried and download it.

neosephiroth
07-22-2005, 11:06 PM
Amazon.co.jp is a very good place to find OSTs........If you can figure out how to buy it...lol

beaglegod
07-23-2005, 02:55 AM
Amazon.co.jp is a very good place to find OSTs........If you can figure out how to buy it...lol

:mad: