PDA

View Full Version : Great Moments in Anime History.

Razael: The Angel Slayer
07-20-2005, 03:32 AM
There are literally thousands of great memorable moments in anime history.
Here are a few of my favourites.

1. GTO: The whole series...It really is that good.
2. Paranoia Agent: Again, the whole series rocked.
3. Rorouni Kenshin: Kenshin learns the Amakageru Ryu No Hirameki, Yahiko keeps getting called "Little" by his crush Tsubame, Usui of the Jupongatana gets his ass kiked by Saito, When you find out Saito is married.
4. Tekkaman Blade: When Lance gets absolutly wasted by D-Boy's Voltekka.
5. Hellsing: When Arucard cocks his handgun with his fangs.
6. Berserk: When Gutsu returns to the band of the hawk after griffith is tortured.
7. Fullmetal Alchemist: When Nina and Alexander get turned into a chimera :cry: , Armstrong sets up his little sister with one of the national alchemists, When Mustang declares that when he is President all the ladies in the military will have to wear mini-skirts and Hughe's Funeral :cry: :cry: :cry: .
8. Trigun. The episode "Goodbye for now", so sad, so funny.
9. Gungrave: When Lee finds out Grave killed Bob and trashes the apartment.
and finally 10. Chobits: When Hideki can't find Chi when suddenly crashes down on him from the ceiling light.

These are some of the best moments of Anime History ever, if you have any particular favourites add them in.
Oh, and I really did cry when Nina and Alexander became a Chimera in FMA, If you didn't your a heartless CREEP!.

Love
RAZAEL

Necronopticous
07-20-2005, 03:34 AM
The day the first episode of Pokémon aired.

TurkSlayer
07-20-2005, 03:35 AM
Hughe's Funeral :cry: :cry: :cry: .

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :crying2: :crying2: :crying2: :crying2: :crying2: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

WHY HUGHES!?

Kakashi509
07-20-2005, 03:40 AM
these are my top 1
10. keep it to yourself ~eest

9. Trigun: when they figure out vash is vash and tells everyone else he's vash

8.DBZ: when goku and vegeta fuse

7.Naruto: when Kakashi meets the team

6. Elfen lied: when that one moron gets her limbs chopped off

5.GTO: the whole second ep

4. when someone swears twice in a row

3.Naruto: when Sasuke leaves for Oro's place

2. Nudity

and number 1

Hellsing: Any part with Alucard is in

Shoeberto
07-20-2005, 03:42 AM
Pleeeeeease watch your spoilers, guys.

Tama2
07-20-2005, 03:47 AM
Trigun:When the Priest Man dies.
DBZ:When Krillan dies. Then Goku supers it up.
Here is Green Wood:When you find out that that chick's a dude.

I can't really think of any more right now.....

Kirobaito
07-20-2005, 03:56 AM
When the original Digi-Destined defeated Malo-Myotismon and saved Tokyo. Beautiful. With Wargreymon and Metalgarurumon and everything.

Shoeberto
07-20-2005, 03:58 AM
When the original Digi-Destined defeated Malo-Myotismon and saved Tokyo. Beautiful. With Wargreymon and Metalgarurumon and everything.
Holy crap that was awesome.

Lindy
07-20-2005, 03:59 AM
In Trigun, where Vash blows a hole in the MOON.

rubah
07-20-2005, 04:25 AM
Trigun-- Wolfwood and wosshername spend the night together. Then he goes off and dies;_;;;

actually, most of trigun.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
07-20-2005, 04:30 AM
Pleeeeeease watch your spoilers, guys.:aimsad:

Shoeberto
07-20-2005, 04:34 AM
Pleeeeeease watch your spoilers, guys.:aimsad:
Those FMA spoilers, though :(

Lindy
07-20-2005, 04:37 AM
actually, most of trigun.
Vash vs Midvalley The Hornfreak, and Vash goes all WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY on his behind.

Either that or Chapel the Evergreen vs Wolfwood.

SomethingBig
07-20-2005, 04:40 AM
Anyone who adds an FMA spoiler without spoiler tags will immediately get shot and burned. DON'T DO IT.

<!--

10. OMG when snape kills dumbledore, this is so...

That made me lol cuz that's probably the biggest spoiler in your list, not to mention the first, yet you put some unimportant fact about Hellsing in spoiler tags. Nice!-->please don't quote them either ~eest

Some big ones:
1- Kikaider: In the OVA when Bijinder is killed.
2- Dragonball Z: When Gohan reaches Super Saiyan 2. It was quite touching and the song made it even better.
3- FLCL: When Naota's father dresses up as a nazi. Made me lol. Because Nazis are funny.
4- Blue Submarine No. 6: Everything in that movie is nothing short of amazing.
5- Inuyasha: When Inuyasha huggles Kikyo up with Kagome watching from afar, like Jafar.

XxSephirothxX
07-20-2005, 05:59 AM
It's sort of off subject, but I know the guy who did the voice of the main character of Blue Submarine No. 6.

Great moments? The end of Cowboy Bebop, and the last episode of RahXephon.

ThroneofDravaris
07-20-2005, 03:50 PM
The End Of Evangelion

When Shinji masturbates over Asuka’s comatose body, and finally says what we were ALL thinking throughout the series: I’m So F@&#ed up!

Also, when Rei betrays Gendo in the end. I think everyone was waiting for that as well…

Man, that movie rocked!

MJN SEIFER
07-20-2005, 04:08 PM
I'm not sure of the order...

Sailor Moon When Darien "Dies" and the JLH song gets played.

Digimon: Most of the "Going Home" moments

Pokemon: The movie when Ash is killed

DBZ: First time anyone whent "Super" (Although it was overdone in the end :rolleyes2)

DBZ (Again) Almost everyone dies in the Buu episodes

Ham-Ham: The "Mountin" episode.

Pokemon: The Herion episode. (Mainly for the complaints)

Ham-Ham: The first time Michael Jackson was mentioned (You knew I'd mention that bit!)

Ham-Ham: Any "H+B" moment

Sailor Moon: When one of the Bad Guys (Forgot how to say/spell) Left the "Megaworld" and was murderd (I saw this episode Yestoday)

Pokemon: When Pokemon leaves Ash and "The time will come" is played.

Ham-Ham: Hamaro runs away. (Only to be drawn back)

That's all I can think of.

Spammerman
07-20-2005, 04:20 PM
Hughe's Funeral :cry: :cry: :cry: .

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :crying2: :crying2: :crying2: :crying2: :crying2: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

WHY HUGHES!?
CAUSE HE KNEW TOO MUCH!!!

edczxcvbnm
07-20-2005, 04:20 PM
The episode numbers are there because that is around the episode number that my spoilers happen. Read at your own risk.

Episode 33+ Gundam Seed DestinyStellar Dies
Episode 51 Fullmetal AlchemistEd gets killed...then brought back to life by Al(the Philosophers stone
Episode 26 .hack//SIGNSora gets screwed over by Morganna and becomes attached to Skieth's Weapon
Episode 19+ RahXephonWhen whats her face is writing that she loves Iato and all the buildings light up to say that but he is fighting her other form in the Rah
Episode 42+ Fullmetal AlchemistScar dies and creates the Philospher's Stone
Episode 37+ Zeta GundamFour Dies
Episode 30+ Gundam SeedKira and Athran go at it and try to obliterate each other

Tama2
07-20-2005, 04:26 PM
Cowboy BeBop - When Spike dies at the very end.

Dreddz
07-20-2005, 05:38 PM
The day the first episode of Pokémon aired.
Totally

2. When Guyver Began
3. When Ryu and Ken beat that robot guy eventually in AF Alpha
4. When Spike died in Cowboy Bebop

faster skating penguin
07-20-2005, 07:15 PM
SPOILERS:

When Spike & VIcious meat in "Ballad of Fallen Angles." - Cowboy Bebop

When Spike dies - Cowboy Bebop

When Vash kills Lagato - Trigun

When Wolfwood dies - Trigun

The end of Excel Saga - ... ... Excel Saga

"TETSUO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - Akira

When Kaname finds that Souske is her bodyguard - Full Metal Panic

The narroration of Little Red Riding Hood - Jin-Roh

:)

Germ Hamee
07-20-2005, 07:34 PM
End of Evangelion -- When everybody died. Holy mofo I loved every minute of that movie and it shall forever be held in my regard as the best apocalypse movie I've ever seen.

Destai
07-20-2005, 07:41 PM
In cowoby bebop when Spike falls out of the church window. .hack//SIGN when Macha sacrifices himself to save Tsukasa.

Thorn of Dravaris, Is that actually true? The spoiler bit?

ThroneofDravaris
07-21-2005, 03:04 PM
In cowoby bebop when Spike falls out of the church window. .hack//SIGN when Macha sacrifices himself to save Tsukasa.

Thorn of Dravaris, Is that actually true? The spoiler bit?

Why would you read a spoiler if you hadn’t watched the movie? Isn’t that kind o the point of the spoiler tag…?

Anyway, yes it’s all true. Both the first one ( yes, I know: WTF, but still) and the second one (meh, you knew it was coming)

LunaticPandora37
07-21-2005, 03:50 PM
Kenshin: the scene where they talk about the remaining juppongantana(sp) and they talk about rewumbo(or something like that)...so funny...
DBZ: The first Broly moive
DBGT:...no comment...
DB: where master roshi says "now which one of these shells says stud muffin"...and the scene with him and goku singing at the tournement
Excel saga: every scene with a poochu!!!!
Cowboy bebop:the episode with the living food or whatever

SomethingBig
07-21-2005, 06:03 PM
Dear Christ, people use the damn spoiler tags. Yeah, I'm lookin' at you, Germ Hamee! :mad2:

Sailor Moon(Yeah, I was a HUGE fanatic back when it played at 6:30 am on the WB): After Sailor Moon beats Queen Barrel and Darian finally falls in love with Serena, who he finds out is Sailor Moon. Then everything goes back to the way it was before and everyone loses their memory except Serena. :crying2:

Full Metal Alchemist: The episode with the guy who made chimeras. He finally creates a real one, then you hear its voice. Its voice alone sends a shiver down your spine because it's just creepy. Then you realize that it looks familiar. Then it sounds familiar. You put 2 and 2 together, then you find out that the maniac used his own daughter. I have never been so shocked at such a TV moment in my entire life. And my spine has never felt a colder shiver from a TV moment.

Full Metal Alchemist: The episode where Maes Hughes dies. He was one of the coolest characters on that episode. He had a new daughter and a new wife. The moment Lust confronted him, I KNEW he was going to die, but I kept denying it. Maybe Louis Armstrong would come to the rescue? But no, he had to go and get stabbed. Damn you, FMA, damn you!

07-25-2005, 01:14 AM
SO SORRY ABOU THE SPOILERS.....Buy the what did every one think of Episode 13: Flame against Steel of Fullmetal Alchemist? Ce Magnifique!
(Wait, I'm French now?)

P.S Samurai Deeper KYO is really cool.

LOVE
RAZAEL :D

Kamiko
07-25-2005, 01:26 AM
In Chobits When Hideki finds out he can't sleep with Chi but loves her anyway :fpcry:
In Gravitation When Eiri and Shuichi kiss for the first time :fpexdee:
In Cowboy Bebop when the Cowboy rides off into the sunset... the Teddy Bear Bomber one....

07-25-2005, 03:09 AM
Gee, Anime is so f****** cool.

Tama2
07-25-2005, 03:12 AM
Cowboy Bebop - When that killer dude, the guy that mind regressed to a child, was crushed. I felt sry for him. 'cos he was like a child.

07-25-2005, 03:23 AM
Spoilers, Spoilers everywhere but not a word to read. :p