PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE HELP ME WITH GODDAM SON OF A BITCH HUGE MATERIA!!!

SummonerCloud
07-20-2005, 06:25 AM
how inj the fuck do you get the huge materia off the train near corel?i kept killin mini robos then i killed the iron giant thing and the train crashed..i lost bahamut zero.... :cry: :cry:

but i still had 6+ minutes left on timer....how do you do this?!?!?!?!

-N-
07-20-2005, 07:41 AM
You didn't lose Bahamut ZERO. You did lose the Master Magic materia.

There are five fights.
The first and second fights can be dealt with by casting Remove.
The third fight has 10000 HP - be sure to build up limits in this battle.
The fourth fight has 170000 HP - use lightning, and use limits.
The fifth fight is simple - just soldiers.
Then just do the levers. The train will speed up (it just does, keep going).

And then the train stops. I never had any issues, except the first time I played the game and didn't know what the hell I was doing because I'm pretty dumb in general. :p

Khimbar2775
07-20-2005, 11:40 AM
.....uhhh, wht he said
A lot of stuff

SummonerCloud
07-20-2005, 04:04 PM
but the third fight was like an iron giant or somthin,and i killed it with 6+ minutes LEFT on the timer...and the train still wrecked....

Mercen-X
07-21-2005, 12:50 AM
When you get to the front of the train, you just gotta keep screwin' around with the levers. Look around the screen, there should be an indicator somewhere telling which buttons to press. You're supposed to press Up and Triangle together I think. Do this like four times and the train should come to a stop just before it hits Corel. Remember, don't read through the dialogue if you've already read it before, it's too time consuming.

SummonerCloud
07-21-2005, 12:54 AM
NO,NO,NO! no one understands me!i have never been to the front of the train or seen levers!i got in like 3 fights and on 3rd one with iron giant i killed him and still had 6 MINUTES LEFT!!!the train STILL crashed into corel!

LunaticPandora37
07-21-2005, 01:03 AM
yea..i had that same damn problem...it's really annoying but i just kept trying and i eventually did it...yea...its so...ERG FERGIN!!! but you'll get through it...i think...*remembers playing that part of the game*...*dies*

nik0tine
07-21-2005, 01:10 AM
JUST KEEP TRYING AND U WILL GET THAT GODDAMN SONOFABITCH MATERIA!! IT MIGHT TAKE A WHILE BUT IT IS SOOOO FUCKING WORTH IT SO KEEP TRYING EVEN THOUGH I KNOW IT'S A GOD DAMN PAIN IN THE ASS CRACK!!!!!OMG!!!1

Mercen-X
07-21-2005, 01:11 AM
Do you have Aqualung Enemy Skill & Leviathan Summon? Wolfmeister can be defeated quickly using a lot of water attacks.
Magic Breath would also be pretty useful.

Eagle Gun, like -N- said, just use lots of Lightning, Ramuh and such. Magic Breath does three times as much as any lightning spell as well.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

What characters are you using? What limit breaks do you have? Are you're characters in Fury? What level are they at? What materia do you have already?

Do you even have a save available to retry this event?

Kawaii Ryűkishi
07-21-2005, 01:12 AM
Do you tend to black out a lot?

Rengori
07-21-2005, 01:13 AM
Read this. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=66210)