PDA

View Full Version : W-item

Crop
07-20-2005, 10:49 AM
Is there any way to get W-item on disk three? Im trying to get the master materia and I want to get W-item before i start mastering everything.

Khimbar2775
07-20-2005, 11:38 AM
nope, if you missed it, your screwed, sry......

ff-fanatix
07-20-2005, 11:50 AM
*cough* no your not....

theres is a way to recover most opf anything you missed in the game....

Bone village > dig....w-item is in the spot with the x shaped dirt patch.....you may get the mop first ...but keep digging you'll find it....

SummonerCloud
07-20-2005, 04:11 PM
OH MY GOD THANKS FOR TELLING ME THAT! i had lost w-item too..i JUST got it by digging,i am playin while online.thanks!

ffgod8
07-20-2005, 06:48 PM
Is there any way to get W-item on disk three? Im trying to get the master materia and I want to get W-item before i start mastering everything.

no offence but you dont seem like much of a ff player

SummonerCloud
07-20-2005, 08:22 PM
umm...can i get mp absprb and bahamut zero this way?also,are all items you miss inside the dirt x?thnks.

Crop
07-20-2005, 08:24 PM

Lol, none taken. I have acctually compleated FF7 and killed ruby and emerald weapon. I have also completed FF 10, 10-2 and FF1 so I disagree.

Cruise Control
07-20-2005, 09:16 PM
I've beaten 4 times, but I'm not perfect and I forget things, the firsdt time it was lucrecia, this time, W-item, thank you ff-fanatix *hugs and simultaneously knifews in back*

Cruise Control
07-20-2005, 09:22 PM
It's not working, someone explain in laymans terms how to duplicate items!

Sepho
07-20-2005, 11:08 PM
You must first have at least a quantify of two (2) of the item you want to duplicate.

Proceed to get into a battle and when it's the turn of the party member with the W-Item materia equipped, select the W-Item command from the menu. Select the item to be duplicated, then select a friend or enemy on whom to use the item (doesn't matter, because you don't have to use it). Then, select the same item (a second time), and the hand will come up giving you the option to select a target. Cancel with the X button (default), then select the item again so that you're prompted to select a target.

Cancel again. Select the item, cancel, select, cancel, select, cancel, and repeat. Each time you do this, the item should increase in stock by one.

Mo-Nercy
07-21-2005, 12:42 AM
I actually found W-Item in Bone Village the first time in the game and the second time and the third time. It took me a long time to realise that going the opposite direction in Midgar's tunnels actually led somewhere.

Took me even longer to realise that you could duplicate items with it. :p

ffgod8
07-21-2005, 03:38 PM

Lol, none taken. I have acctually compleated FF7 and killed ruby and emerald weapon. I have also completed FF 10, 10-2 and FF1 so I disagree.

well so do i you dont even have ff in your name thus your not a true fan :cool:

Crop
07-21-2005, 03:43 PM

Hahaha, its funny cos your joking. I hope.

Masamune·1600
07-21-2005, 03:50 PM
You must first have at least a quantify of two (2) of the item you want to duplicate.

Proceed to get into a battle and when it's the turn of the party member with the W-Item materia equipped, select the W-Item command from the menu. Select the item to be duplicated, then select a friend or enemy on whom to use the item (doesn't matter, because you don't have to use it). Then, select the same item (a second time), and the hand will come up giving you the option to select a target. Cancel with the X button (default), then select the item again so that you're prompted to select a target.

Cancel again. Select the item, cancel, select, cancel, select, cancel, and repeat. Each time you do this, the item should increase in stock by one.

Yes, although you only need one item in order for it to be duplicated. Simply use the desired item, and then follow the select/cancel process with a different item. The result is the same, although it makes it much easier to duplicate items like Cauldrons and Vagyrisk Claws.

Discord
07-21-2005, 03:55 PM

Okeeey... I think the site is full of faked fans:)

Dreddz
07-21-2005, 03:56 PM

Having FF in your name means nothing, My name is gibbi8, that has absolutly nothing to do with Final Fantasy. Yet Ive completed all the games. Beaten all the super bosses 9 ( including Penance ). Yet I dont go around saying people arent good at FF. I dont even consider myself good at FF

ffgod8
07-21-2005, 04:55 PM

Hahaha, its funny cos your joking. I hope.

yeah i am joking so people like gibbi8 dont take it too far you bastard! :cool:

SummonerCloud
07-21-2005, 09:09 PM
hey gibbi,beaten all ffs?believable...maybe..but all "superbosses".OH I BELIVE YOU!(COUGHnotCOUGH)

Dreddz
07-22-2005, 12:16 PM
hey gibbi,beaten all ffs?believable...maybe..but all "superbosses".OH I BELIVE YOU!(COUGHnotCOUGH)
Theres actually only super bosses in FFVII-X-2
Theres Ruby, Emerald, Omega Weopon , Ozma , Penance and Trema

6 bosses, thats all. Loadz people have done that

Crop
07-22-2005, 02:33 PM
Theres Ruby, Emerald, Omega Weopon , Ozma , Penance and Trema

6 bosses, thats all. Loadz people have done that

Isnt there one in FFVIII?

Anyway I have W-Item now thanks everyone for all your help.

Peter_20
07-22-2005, 03:29 PM

Hey, what about Omega and Shinryuu from FF5?

Christmas
07-22-2005, 03:35 PM
And Warmech in FF 1 since there is only a little chance you will ran into it...

Dreddz
07-22-2005, 05:28 PM
There not super bosses, Warmech isnt a Super Boss
Just a very difficult, Super Bosses are which require lots of training and very strategic aproach. FFI-VI dont have them

Cruise Control
07-22-2005, 05:48 PM
Sweet! Infinite Slykis greens, I will have a monster chocobo!

Sepho
07-23-2005, 07:19 AM
There not super bosses, Warmech isnt a Super Boss
Just a very difficult, Super Bosses are which require lots of training and very strategic aproach. FFI-VI dont have them

Well, what constitutes 'lots of training', 'a very strategic approach', or 'very difficult' for that matter? I'd say Shinryuu and Omega was just as hard as the super bosses from any of the PS1 era FFs.

Whether a boss deserves the Super prefix is a matter of opinion.

Dreddz
07-23-2005, 09:33 AM
Ok, I wont argue, matter of opinion