PDA

View Full Version : Cloud's Death

Ohhh
07-20-2005, 09:39 PM
Ok i kinda started this topic already but i wanted my very own thread on the topic! :D In advent children do you think Cloud should die? Because in FF7 its said that in order for the planet to completely heal itself it must be rid of Jenova completely (cells included). And as Cloud has Jenova cells inside him :( for a happy and fulfilling ending Cloud should be die :( :(
Personally, I dont want Cloud to die because id cry and be gutted, and I want cloud and Tifa to get together... ;)
So what do you think?

KoShiatar
07-20-2005, 10:01 PM
I don't think he will die, actually. (it would be a very dramatic, poetic twist if he did, though).
I think they will either get rid of Jenova cells in some way, making all Sephiroth clones go back to normal people and so defeating Geo Stigma, or find an uneasy balance that solves nothing definitively and leaves the door open for other possible sequels (most probable case).

Ohhh
07-20-2005, 10:17 PM
Oh!! other sequels!! that would be so good! but i dont think square would make another ff7 sequel :(

TheAbominatrix
07-20-2005, 10:18 PM
They already are. Dirge of Cerebrus occurs one year after the events of Advent Children.

Ohhh
07-20-2005, 10:26 PM
oh... i didnt know that :D

CloudStrife48
07-20-2005, 11:29 PM
oh... i didnt know that :D

These are the games of FF7.

FF7 Before Crisis - 7 years before FF7. Probably when Cloud first joined the Shinra ranks. It's a cell phone game. It's already released in Japan, and waiting an American release.
FF7 Crisis Core - Some time before FF7 and leads up to it. The main character is thought to be Zack. This game will be for the PSP.
FF7 Original - well duh...
FF7 Advent Children - 2 years after FF7 to be a DVD and UMD release on PSP.
FF7 Dirge of Cerberus - 1 year after AC revolves around Vincent Valentine and will be for the Playstation 2.

Discord
07-21-2005, 12:33 AM
Uhm... Well, you know, the planet is clearly the oldest of all characters(even Burghausen is younger, but I know that its hard to believe) and I really doubt that it would mind waiting until Clound dies the normal way, so nah, I doubt that he will die during the film.

SquallxLeon
07-22-2005, 10:22 PM
Final Fantasy VII: Last Order is coming out too. I think it's the animation of Zack's past or something.

Ohhh
07-22-2005, 10:35 PM
Last order? is that gonna be another dvd then? (being an animation and all)

CloudStrife48
07-22-2005, 10:40 PM
Last order? is that gonna be another dvd then? (being an animation and all)

Yes, it is a DVD.

If you buy the Special Edition Advent Children it comes with several DVDs including Last Order.

Plus... another copy of FF7 :)

I think it's going to be worth the estimated amount of over 200 dollars.

EDIT:

For all of you who care, this is what the Special Edition will come with.

The Special Edition DVD set includes:
-Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children movie (length: 97 minutes)
-Final Fantasy VII Digest (length: 30 minutes)
-Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Official trailer (length: 2 minutes)
-Compilation of Final Fantasy VII Trailer (length: 10 minutes)
The box set will also include upon shipping:
-A figure set of Cloud and his motorcycle
-A special DVD featuring the following contents:
-Last Order Final Fantasy VII OVA
-Making-Of footage
-Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Venice Film Festival trailer
-Various other Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children trailers
-A voice recording-enabled libretto replica
-A cup
-A t-shirt
-A key holder
-PlayStation One RPG Final Fantasy VII International (this four-disc set will come in a special packaging)

Ohhh
07-22-2005, 10:50 PM
200 dollars!!! :eek: :eek:
do you know if the special edition can be brought in the UK?

CloudStrife48
07-22-2005, 10:57 PM

Well right now the Special Edition is confirmed only to be released in Japan.

But I'm leaning on an American release of it too... well because Square knows they'd make big bucks here anyways. So I'm sure they are going to sell it in America.

It is priced at around 24000 yen or something. But after calculations and stuff it comes out to approxiamtely $274.83.

Ohhh
07-22-2005, 11:00 PM
*whistles* spensive
us brits always get everything last :crys:
oh well i guess i'll just get it imported :D

Lenna
07-22-2005, 11:09 PM
I doubt Cloud will die if they are to remove Jenova cells completely then they'd probably end up destroying it like people try to do by destroying cancerous cells, or they may inject him with cells that destroy the Jenova cells but we never know :)

CloudStrife48
07-22-2005, 11:11 PM
I doubt Cloud will die if they are to remove Jenova cells completely then they'd probably end up destroying it like people try to do by destroying cancerous cells, or they may inject him with cells that destroy the Jenova cells but we never know :)

Maybe they will infuse Cloud's body with the life stream directly and purge him.

Ha ha. We all know how that ended up last time.

Or maybe summon Holy again.

Lenna
07-22-2005, 11:14 PM
So true :D <3

Cloud16
07-24-2005, 04:46 PM
[QUOTE=PrincessYuna]

I think it's going to be worth the estimated amount of over 200 dollars.

:mad: I'll never aford that... :mad:

Shoden
07-24-2005, 04:56 PM
Last order is just an animated 30 min summary of FF7

Fonzie
07-26-2005, 06:07 AM
Cloud death is like the Pope saying that their is no God, it was all made up. It just isn't right.

kawaiileena
07-26-2005, 02:02 PM
I don't think Cloud will die. That would be such a turn-off (for me, people! For ME!). Besides, Tifa and him should end up together!!! ^_^Wai

Squall of SeeD
07-26-2005, 06:24 PM
(Massive Advent Children and Dirge of Cerberus Spoilers ahead)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-I thought that I should inform you guys that Cloud isn't going to die in Advent Children. In the latest Dirge of Cerberus trailer (Dirge of Cerberus occurring one year after Advent Children), he is shown alive. You can download the trailer for the next three days at this link:

Linkage (http://s47.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=12FL84OW4MNDP2NEQVTYTFJEBF).

Here's a screenshot of Cloud alive from the trailer: Linkage (http://img146.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cloudindirgeofcerberus9cq.jpg) (it's him on his motorcycle, Fenrir, coming out of the bike of a truck that Barret and Tifa are riding in).

Fonzie
07-26-2005, 07:43 PM
Dammit Seed to ruined the mvie for me... :(

CloudStrife48
07-31-2005, 07:48 AM
Dammit Seed to ruined the mvie for me... :(

lol thats why he added the spoiler ;)

ff-freak#1
08-01-2005, 01:59 AM
didn't cloud get rid of all that crap when he fought sephiroth inside him and killed him??? i thought that also got rid of all the jenova cells???

Silver Valentines
08-01-2005, 02:31 AM
if Cloud was to die...it would be very sad, and then Tifa would be so lonely, unless she like Vincent or Reno or something....

TheAbominatrix
08-01-2005, 07:05 AM
Why would killing Sephiroth remove the cells inside Squall's body? That's the equvilant of killing your blood donor and saying that removed all the blood they'd given you. The JENOVA cells are still in Cloud and everyone else who was injected with them. The only difference being that they're no longer experience the need for Reunion.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
08-01-2005, 07:17 AM
Why would killing Sephiroth remove the cells inside Squall's body?Ashley, you slay me.

TheAbominatrix
08-01-2005, 07:25 AM
OH GOD I HATE MY LIFE IM NEVER POSTING HERE AGAIN.

CLOUD! CLOUD! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!

*nervous breakdown*

Ohhh
08-01-2005, 08:32 PM
XD
id think id feel like that too if cloud died :(

KoShiatar
08-01-2005, 08:58 PM
We're obviously all losing our sanity over this.

-N-
08-01-2005, 11:01 PM
Looks like the only solution is to wait watch and see. Interesting idea, though.

Mercen-X
08-02-2005, 01:30 AM
Well, I still kind of think the lifestream already purged Cloud. It would be different for Sephiroth because he was born with the Jenova cells. Cloud's body (along with the other Sephy clones) is still trying to reject the cells so naturally the power of the planet should have been able to cleanse his system.

KoShiatar
08-02-2005, 09:04 PM
He's still a Sephiroth clone; he's not been cleansed. Japanese magazines say something like "There are still a lot of Sephiroth copies (the Japanese word is kopii, the same they use to call photocopies...) around, and Cloud is one of them".

sephiroth the dark angel
08-12-2005, 10:57 PM
i think he wont die cose of the cels maybeaeris will be revived and she will take the cells of him

Terror of Zanarkand
09-29-2005, 09:56 PM
dont worry it will be and if it isnt you could probably order it

Shoden
09-29-2005, 10:05 PM
Cloud isn't a clone!!!!!!!

Cloud Strife is his own person haunted by his hatred and fear of Sephiroth.

Cloud is real and he pwns arse again in AC!!

OMG Special edition whoooooooo.

Ł40 max.

Ohhh
09-29-2005, 10:21 PM
ok so my prediction was RIGHT he did die!!! but he didnt die if that makes sense (well it would if you seen the film) but anyways cloud lives yay :love:

Shoden
09-29-2005, 10:27 PM
Cloud's cold silent and naive side is killed after he killed Sephiroth again
and his true self is released as he has forgiven himself aswell.

Ohhh
09-29-2005, 10:29 PM
SPOILERS AHEAD I WOULD DO THE SPOLIER THING BUT I DUNNO HOW

yeah and he gets shot by yazoo (ithink the one with the gun) so he dies (because its all white) but aeris sez he doesnt want him yet (coz hes not ready to die) so he is revived again :D

Shoden
09-29-2005, 10:34 PM
He was trapped between life and death.

the shot didn't kill him it was the materia combos from Loaz and Yazoo that caused a mass explosion and that was what sent Cloud away

it's HTML code [Spo iler] then [/spoi ler]