PDA

View Full Version : Least Favorite Playable Character!

Sephitachi7
07-21-2005, 12:13 AM
Playable character you hate the most. And Why.

Mercen-X
07-21-2005, 12:40 AM
Cait Sith's huge mog is just . . . ugh! I don't want to look at it. 2nd least fave'd be Aeris.

A note: Next time you make a thread, try to not rush. Maybe you weren't aware that you made two of these, but it helps to work slowly.

Mo-Nercy
07-21-2005, 12:44 AM
Cait.

And I LIKE cats. It's the mog that spoils the image.

Cruise Control
07-21-2005, 12:51 AM
Aeris and Cait sith

LunaticPandora37
07-21-2005, 01:47 AM
Barret b/c he is soo annoying...erg..no dex...he can't hit anything...and he has the worst limit in the game...stupid mindblow!!! :mad:

Lord Xehanort
07-21-2005, 01:54 AM
Cait and Aeris. Spies and White Mages anger me.

SummonerCloud
07-21-2005, 02:19 AM
cait sith is just plain GAY!i hate it..it is weak and shouldnt be in the game.only has two limits and they they suck!2nd is tied with tifa and aeris,aeris cuz she doesnt exist for more than what seems like five seconds of the game, and because she seems much weaker than other characters even with magic.tifa's ultima wep stinks,and her limits also do..i like cloud best(duh)

Lord Xehanort
07-21-2005, 02:24 AM
cait sith is just plain GAY!

WTF? There was no evidence of Reeve being a homosexual in the game. Why do you say that?

Destai
07-21-2005, 02:26 AM
Cait Sith Rocked. Vincent wasnt that great. People say they like his attitude. Attitude? WTF? What attitude was this?

WTF? There was no evidence of Reeve being a homosexual in the game. Why do you say that?He means gHEy.

Slade
07-21-2005, 02:48 AM
I vote Tifa. Although i have fun using her in my party, i find her an extremely boring character in the, well, character department

boys from the dwarf
07-21-2005, 09:41 AM
aeris then yuffie then cait sith.

Reles
07-21-2005, 09:58 AM
I found Aeris very useful, I love white mages. I'm not sure who I least prefer in battle, if you level them to be the same they all seem fairly strong, with the exception of cloud being completely bada$$.

Dreddz
07-21-2005, 10:35 AM
I dont like Yuffie, Cait Sith, and Aeris are equally
Thye all just....suck

kawaiileena
07-21-2005, 11:53 AM
Aeris and Cait Sith... no comment, though... I just don't like Aeris that much. Cait Sith was okay, but the huge mog ruined it! Lol... This is my opinion, so please don't get offended to those who are fans I have said above.

Floorgasborg
07-21-2005, 07:47 PM
I'm taking the middle ground, too. Most of the characters are likable in some way. But if one has to choose, I go for Yuffie, since she annoys me too much when you first get her. She does improve, as do some of the others, but it's her cockiness which gets to me.
I agree with the mog body ruining Cait Sith....then again, what else would you like to see? Feline knight on a chocobo? Hmm. That'd make a good summon.
I noticed noone went for Cloud or Cid....and with good reason :D

Discord
07-21-2005, 07:56 PM
Cait Sith.

No idea why. I just can't stand his fighting style and the fact that he is actually in the team. I'd rather play the guy that controlls him(Damn! Whats the name of the Shinra leading manager?)

Lord Xehanort
07-21-2005, 11:27 PM
Cait Sith.

No idea why. I just can't stand his fighting style and the fact that he is actually in the team. I'd rather play the guy that controlls him(Damn! Whats the name of the Shinra leading manager?)

Reeve

Mercen-X
07-22-2005, 01:08 AM
cait sith is just plain GAY!i hate it..it is weak and shouldnt be in the game.only has two limits and they they suck!2nd is tied with tifa and aeris,aeris cuz she doesnt exist for more than what seems like five seconds of the game, and because she seems much weaker than other characters even with magic.tifa's ultima wep stinks,and her limits also do..i like cloud best(duh)
1. Cait Sith's Dice limit does not suck.
2. Aeris exists for a good while in the game so long as you use her.
3. Tifa's limits don't stink, though I agree the slots make them frustrating. If you manage to pull off Yeah's across the slots, especially against a tough boss, you'll find yourself grinning like some dufus.
4. You think that whining, stuck-up pushover is the best? Okay . . .

WTF? There was no evidence of Reeve being a homosexual in the game. Why do you say that?
I don't think he meant to imply that either. For a lot of people, gay doesn't mean homosexual, it means lame. The 'lame' definition is derived of the 'lighthearted' definition, which a lot of people hate because they themselves are lame.

kalaspappa
07-22-2005, 09:17 AM
I hate Cid and Vincent.

zbonks
07-24-2005, 10:06 PM
i hate cait sith because he is so annoying and what kind of guy is named cait? he looks like a giant marshmellow with that mog with him

Crop
07-24-2005, 10:28 PM
i hate cait sith because he is so annoying and what kind of guy is named cait? he looks like a giant marshmellow with that mog with him

Well you can change his name.

but I dont like Tifa, for the same reason as Slade.