PDA

View Full Version : Where do I buy Wizard Bracers?

Cruise Control
07-21-2005, 02:48 AM
Well...

Mo-Nercy
07-21-2005, 03:09 AM
You mean Wizard Bracelets? I don't know if you can buy it but I'm sure that you can steal/mug it from Epiolnis (a psychadelically coloured bird) in the Ancient Forest.

LunaticPandora37
07-21-2005, 03:28 AM
Why do you want them??? they don't have any def % or phy def at all...hmm...well..aw well :cool:

Mo-Nercy
07-21-2005, 03:31 AM
Why do you want them??? they don't have any def % or phy def at all...hmm...well..aw well :cool:
Maybe he's desperately needing money. They sell for 12000 gil. :eek:

Besides, it has 8 slots and really high magic defense. Maybe he needs it for a certain boss.

LunaticPandora37
07-21-2005, 03:46 AM
mmm..good point...*writes it down*...note taken...my b...

yngslager
07-21-2005, 03:47 AM
they still suck :mad:

Cruise Control
07-21-2005, 03:48 AM
8 slots, I want ot do the hell knight combo, except im using ultima not fire

LunaticPandora37
07-21-2005, 03:52 AM
oh yea...that's cool...i haven't heard that in a while...right on!!!...sweet deal...uh...well..i dunno where to get them...sorry...

Cruise Control
07-21-2005, 03:54 AM
Smooth, but these are the last thing on my mind right now.

boys from the dwarf
07-21-2005, 09:42 AM
what is the hell knight combo?

Masamune·1600
07-21-2005, 03:02 PM
You can buy Wizard Bracelets in Mideel.

You mean Wizard Bracelets? I don't know if you can buy it but I'm sure that you can steal/mug it from Epiolnis (a psychadelically coloured bird) in the Ancient Forest.

You can obtain Wizard Bracelets in this manner as well.

Both of these possibilities should be irrelevant, however, unless you're trying to create more than one "Hell Knight." You always receive a Wizard Bracelet after defeating Jenova∙LIFE at the end of the first Disc.

what is the hell knight combo?

Here's something I wrote about the combo in another thread.

The Hell Knight materia combo refers to a materia set-up that requires 16 slots (the maximum possible), at least 14 of which must be linked.

It looks somehting like this, as I recall:

(Fire)=(Quadra Magic) (Fire)=(HP Absorb) (Fire)=(MP Absorb) (Fire)=(Added Cut)

(Fire)=(Magic Counter) (Fire)=(Steal as Well) (Fire)=(MP Turbo) (W-Magic) (Magic Plus)

The Fire materia are assumed to all be mastered, of course, since this would allow for repeated casting of Fire3. Ultimately, this set-up allows for Fire3 to be cast 8 times, each in conjunction with Steal as Well (8 steal attempts). Two physical attacks (Added Cut, with additional effect from W-Magic) are also included. Finally, the character absorbs HP and MP while going through with the combo.

Basically, it's a common example of how using multiple types of Support Materia on a single type of Magic or Summon Materia allows for a character with excessive abilities. I'm not sure why the person who created this combination was so enamored with the Fire materia, but the overall intent and effect of Hell Knight is clear.

Cruise Control
07-21-2005, 04:22 PM
Both of these possibilities should be irrelevant, however, unless you're trying to create more than one "Hell Knight." You always receive a Wizard Bracelet after defeating Jenova∙LIFE at the end of the first Disc.At that point it seemed kinda useless, so I sold it...

Maybe he's desperately needing money. They sell for 12000 gil. :eek: If I needed money, why would I ask where I can buy them (I have over 6 million gill from killing magic urns trying to master KOTR)

0mNiS|aSh
07-21-2005, 04:38 PM
indeed, if one needs money, just master some all materia and sell it for a whopping 1.4 million gil