PDA

View Full Version : Magus sisters... :mad: :mad:

EL337
07-21-2005, 11:54 AM
is it only me because whenever i ask sandy to do whatever she wants, she always casting reflect first, then passado..... and cindy is always taking a break.... :confused: :confused: :confused:

does anyone have tips on how to "control" the sisters.

Tai-Ti
07-21-2005, 01:10 PM
ive never really had a problem, but i know that they do that, because its a step in the traditional "Delta Attack" one would cast reflect on another, then the third will use a strong black magic on the one with reflect, casting it on the enemy. I dunno why they wanna take so many breaks at random occations, but wat they do do, is brilliant i think :D

boys from the dwarf
07-21-2005, 01:56 PM
all you need to do is almost never say do what you like or else they will almost always take a break.

-TIDUS-
07-21-2005, 08:11 PM
Personally, I think it doesn't really matter because they're so stacked anyways. I don't know what the problem is with your game because after they rest for a while, they will eventually start using their special attacks (Razzia, Camisade, Passado). If you still have troubles, check out the Magus Sisters FAQ on gamefaqs.com

SeeDRankLou
07-21-2005, 08:22 PM
If you let Sandy perform Reflect of Cindy, Mindy has a tendency to perform bounce magic off of Cindy rather than use attacks or Passado, which is the real power move of the Magus Sisters. And Sandy usually defaults to using Reflect on Cindy before attacking. So, when you use the Magus Sisters, if possible do not tell Sandy to "Do as you will" or "Defense!". If those are the only two options, go with "Do as you will" and hope for the best. Cindy takes a break usually because if you tell her to "Do as you will" and the girls are fine healthwise then she just doesn't do anything. Also, if there are just airborne enemies Cindy doesn't think to attack. Mindy will usually attack anything, and performs Passado quite often if Sandy doesn't perform Reflect. And, the more you use the Magus Sisters, the more often they will have more options to choose from, in my experience.

rubah
07-21-2005, 09:02 PM
Basically:

"Do as you will" first time with Mindy, after that "Do it again!"
"Defense" or "Attack" with sandy, ONLY.
Do as you will with cindy. She likes taking breaks, using camisade, and casting auto-life.

EL337
07-23-2005, 02:44 AM
why doesn't mindy ever perform magic on enemies? she only does it on cindy when reflected.....

SeeDRankLou
07-23-2005, 04:59 PM
why doesn't mindy ever perform magic on enemies? she only does it on cindy when reflected.....
To ensure that the magic doesn't get reflected back to them.

EL337
07-24-2005, 07:56 AM
ohh.... i see

Tai-Ti
07-24-2005, 10:35 AM
well, magus sisters always do their part in battle, weather or not they take a break once in a while.

syun_ukiya
07-26-2005, 03:05 AM
I prefer the option 'fight' if they attack or sandy used passado.. do 'one more time'.. i never had problems with magus sisters because i only use their delta attack then dismiss them.. wait for yuna to overdrive (mode:stoic) then delta attack again..

abrojtm
07-26-2005, 06:47 AM
I tend to let Sandy use Defense! because she will cast Haste every now and then which can be a big help.
Tell Mindy to Fight! or Go, go! If you don't have another choice tell her to Do as you will! (assuming that Cindy isn't already reflected). As a general rule, don't let Cindy get reflected.
Cindy is strong, but tell her to Help each other! She will use Auto-Life (or Full-Life if one of the sisters is dead).