PDA

View Full Version : OMG IM LVL.62 AT THE END OF DISC 1 AM I DOING OK?1

Destai
07-21-2005, 12:07 PM
Why do people get it in there head theyre good playes of the game because there levles are high? It just means your obsessed and you'll never get laid. EVER. The game is much more challenging if you complete disc 1 and your lvl 10 and challenging is fun. It also means your a better player. Does anyone agree?

tailz
07-21-2005, 03:22 PM
well i agree yes but i have to say with ff8 3 chars were lvl 90 at the end of disc 1 only because my second disc was broken :'(

ThroneofDravaris
07-21-2005, 03:44 PM
Maybe you could get laid while you’re leveling up. Finally put that duel shock controller to use…

Crop
07-21-2005, 03:49 PM
I think you would be the best player in the world if you could acctually only get to level 10 by the end of disk one. Some sort of anti-leveling up skill.

Dreddz
07-21-2005, 04:16 PM
Dosent really matter, If you want a harder game, dont level ( other than FFVIII ) and if you enjoy leveling up and level high. Your doing well is all Ive got to say.

Captain Maxx Power
07-21-2005, 04:27 PM
Do you know what? From now on I say we all tell these people that they're doing really badly, and to level-up to ridiculous proprtions. They want to waste our time, we should waste theirs.

Cruise Control
07-21-2005, 04:28 PM
In general yes.

rubah
07-21-2005, 09:07 PM
The game is much more challenging if you complete disc 1 and your lvl 10 and challenging is fun

Unless you're playing ff8.

Destai
07-21-2005, 09:41 PM
The game is much more challenging if you complete disc 1 and your lvl 10 and challenging is fun

Unless you're playing ff8.xD actually I just beat disc 1 of FFVIII a few minutes ago at lvl 10 with none of my characters junctioned for the Seifer and Edea.

Takara
07-22-2005, 05:48 AM
Maybe you could get laid while you’re leveling up. Finally put that duel shock controller to use…

I am going to pretend I never read that. >.<

Ohhh
07-22-2005, 02:13 PM
lol!!
I really like leveling up my characters ( but only near the end) so does that make me a bad player?
by the way leveling up like crazy does NOT mean you dont get laid!! trust me ;) :P

Winter Nights
07-22-2005, 02:24 PM

I actually make a point to bring my own controller if I game with this chick I know, for this very reason. o__O

Ohhh
07-22-2005, 02:26 PM

I actually make a point to bring my own controller if I game with this chick I know, for this very reason. o__O
ewwwwwwwwww

Destai
07-22-2005, 02:35 PM
lol!!
I really like leveling up my characters ( but only near the end) so does that make me a bad player?
by the way leveling up like crazy does NOT mean you dont get laid!! trust me ;) :PNope, it doesnt mean you're a good player which is the idea alot of people have in there heads when they start threads on what level they are.

Christmas
07-22-2005, 02:53 PM
It take patience and a bit of skills to level.

It take really skills to beat a boss that overpower you in every aspects especially your levels.......

crashNUMBERS
07-22-2005, 05:22 PM
You know deS?? You have just litten up my heart. I almost always have low levels because I dont feel like spending a whole freakin 4 hours on leveling. I Have always end up with at least a hair under then normal levels. So yeah, your right. It is more challenging!! Smurf you Level drug dealers!! DeS,Come to papa!! Thank you...

Old Manus
07-22-2005, 08:29 PM
All I have to say is:

FANBOYS GET A LIFE

Destai
07-22-2005, 09:19 PM
You know deS?? You have just litten up my heart. I almost always have low levels because I dont feel like spending a whole freakin 4 hours on leveling. I Have always end up with at least a hair under then normal levels. So yeah, your right. It is more challenging!! Smurf you Level drug dealers!! DeS,Come to papa!! Thank you...If me, bitching about fanboys can touch the heart of one single person then this thread was totally worth it :whimper:

fantasyjunkie
07-23-2005, 04:52 AM
I level up really high for 2 reasons. First is that I just enjoy relaxing after work and leveling up takes my mind off of things, and second is that I have aways played FF for the really good storylines, not really the combat. Remember game=fun.

Old Manus
07-23-2005, 10:33 AM
I level up really high for 2 reasons. First is that I just enjoy relaxing after work and leveling up takes my mind off of things, and second is that I have aways played FF for the really good storylines, not really the combat. Remember game=fun.

wtf

boys from the dwarf
07-23-2005, 11:54 AM
iv said this a million times( if you count about 4 times as a million.) in FF8 it is completely easy to get to lvl 100 by the time you get quistis to join you.

Destai
08-14-2005, 01:11 PM
iv said this a million times( if you count about 4 times as a million.) in FF8 it is completely easy to get to lvl 100 by the time you get quistis to join you.Its pretty damn stupid too ^^

crono_logical
08-14-2005, 05:17 PM
Also, high levels make FF8 harder due to bosses and other enemies growing in strength with your levels, yet so many FF newbies fail to understand this. Levelling up doesn't always make a game easier :p

Ultima Shadow
08-14-2005, 09:11 PM
Do you know what? From now on I say we all tell these people that they're doing really badly, and to level-up to ridiculous proprtions. They want to waste our time, we should waste theirs.You can use vanish to knock them off and hang from the ledge yourself. :beer:

DJZen
08-15-2005, 04:53 AM
I level up like a maniac and I get tons of "fun". Actually, I just had some today and it was very good. Geeks haev teh secks! ;)

Mo-Nercy
08-15-2005, 06:28 AM
iv said this a million times( if you count about 4 times as a million.) in FF8 it is completely easy to get to lvl 100 by the time you get quistis to join you.
I'm pretty sure I've told you a million times (or 4) that it doesn't work that way, dammit!

Meat Puppet
08-15-2005, 09:25 AM
One word: You're smurfed.

Ultima Shadow
08-15-2005, 11:08 AM
One word: You're smurfed.
That's 9 words! :mad2:

boys from the dwarf
08-15-2005, 09:05 PM
Also, high levels make FF8 harder due to bosses and other enemies growing in strength with your levels, yet so many FF newbies fail to understand this. Levelling up doesn't always make a game easier :p
it makes getting hp easier and also abilitys which increase stats at level ups make it easier and also have you seen how easy the bosses are at level one.its laughably easy.i dont like games to be too hard but this is stupid!E.G.the first fight with seifer the one on one duel at level one seifer only has 140-160hp(i forgot which.)and that makes it easy to beat him in one hit.and also i didnt perticularly advise doing it i was just saying it was easy.and dont call me an FF newbie becuase i am far from that and i know all of the conciquences of levelling up on this game but to maintain a challenge i always level up to 100 on FF8.

Aidan
08-15-2005, 10:09 PM
name of topic: OMG IM LVL.62 AT THE END OF DISC 1 AM I DOING OK?1

theres no possible way of hitting the "1" key after typing out a question mark. i dont think purposely making mistakes is cool in any way, shape, or form.

Destai
08-15-2005, 10:30 PM
name of topic: OMG IM LVL.62 AT THE END OF DISC 1 AM I DOING OK?1

theres no possible way of hitting the "1" key after typing out a question mark. i dont think purposely making mistakes is cool in any way, shape, or form.1!

Rengori
08-15-2005, 10:49 PM
*saves image*

Dudius
08-16-2005, 09:14 PM
lol!!
by the way leveling up like crazy does NOT mean you dont get laid!! trust me ;) :P

I second that :D