PDA

View Full Version : YUFFIE!!!!!!!

-TIDUS-
07-21-2005, 08:02 PM
Alright, I was trying to get Yuffie and some people say that you have to get her in the forests in Junon, and some say that you have to get her in the forests around Gonaga village. I've done about 7 or 8 battles in each and I still haven't come across her. So I was wondering two things

1) In which forest did you get Yuffie, and how many battles did it take
you.

2) If you come across her and she runs away, do you ever get a chance to get her back?

Floorgasborg
07-21-2005, 08:11 PM
It should be the Junon forest, because she can travel with you to Gongaga, I believe. I think it only took me a coupla fights to find her, so I don't think I paid much attention to how I acquired her.
If you missed her once, I think you should be able to hunt her down again, whether it be in the Junon or Gongaga forests.
Anyone know better? :S

Peter_20
07-21-2005, 08:13 PM
1) I always get her in the Junon Forests, aothough I think you can get her in any forest, and it can take me everything from 1 to 20 battles.
Expect some tedium while running around looking for her, but she WILL appear eventually!

2) Well, you arenīt screwed if she runs away, but Iīm not sure if she stays "fetch-able" during the whole game.

Ohhh
07-21-2005, 08:19 PM
Yeah i found her in the forest before Junon after a few battles but i said the wrong things so she ran off... so i re loaded and found her again after what seemed like AGES and said the right things and now she is partying with my party!!!!! :D
You can get her at any forest and im pretty sure you can find her again if you fail to get her first time... hope this helps ;)
by the way the further you are in the game, the easier it is to find her, because after clouds coma i literally took one step into the forest and she was in my face (this was on another save obv)

Cruise Control
07-21-2005, 08:26 PM
I found her in forest closest to midgar, I made getting her top priority, you can get her anywhere and anytime during the game.

Crop
07-21-2005, 08:34 PM
You can get her in ANY forest.

boys from the dwarf
07-21-2005, 08:45 PM
i got her in mideel.im on a second playthrough and i dont intend to get her on this playthrough.but you can find her anywhere as long as its a forest.if you get her early on in the game when you try to enter a city shell nick your materia and skoididdle back to wutai but thatll mean youl be going through almost the whole of disk one with virtually no materia.(thats another reason not to get yuffie.that sidequest sucks.)and leviathan isnt that powerful anyway.

-TIDUS-
07-21-2005, 08:47 PM
thanks for all the help guys

Ohhh
07-21-2005, 09:02 PM
anytime ;) yuffies cool! :D

Yuffie514
07-22-2005, 01:27 AM
contract agreement for getting ME:

so, you have decided to dig it with the devil? fine then, and be aware that there is a pact price for acquiring my assistance in ur party; afterall, nothing is free and of course, ninjas do charge people for service. i will take ur materia for keeps and i'm not giving it back without a fight. no one is safe (except for me) because they will have their materia stolen. i am not responsible for taking ur materia, because this is SquareSoft's will. if you become really irked, don't hesitate to sue SquareSoft for me taking ur materia. go on, sue them in the millions...it's all their fault. there is no guarantee that i will stop taking ur things and there is no known security system that can prevent me. signing this contract is a dangerous risk and i know for darn sure you are meddling with one of teh devil's associates. if you are willing to sign this contract, then you have already chosen to sign ur soul off to darkness, but of course it's ur choice and nobody can make ur decision for ya. if you reconsider it's ur loss. if you sign this contract, well, i guess it's no different.

now, sign ur name or put something down as a sign that
you have jus sold ur soul on this dotted line below plz:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Mercen-X
07-22-2005, 04:02 AM
if you get her early on in the game when you try to enter a city shell nick your materia and skoididdle back to wutai but thatll mean youl be going through almost the whole of disk one with virtually no materia.(thats another reason not to get yuffie.that sidequest sucks.)and leviathan isnt that powerful anyway.
THE SINGLE STUPIDEST THING ANYONE'S EVER SAID! She never steals your materia until you try to walk to Wutai and you can't leave until you get your materia back. You're not allowed. This is also an event you can skip.