PDA

View Full Version : Finally!!!

Fonzie
07-21-2005, 09:26 PM
I'm once again going to have ff7 in my hands again, after it being scratched to hell. I had played it when i was 7, and now as 14 i will once have it to play again!! Couldn't find ant any gamestore in my city like gamespot. So i looked on ebay and i found it for cheapness. I have to wait 2 more days and 15 hours for the bid to close. I'll have it in a week or so. Yes, i will now be able to beat the weapons!!! Also beat the game(because the disc was too scratched to play when i was almost done with the game). Ah, the memorys... :love:

Ohhh
07-21-2005, 10:39 PM
hee hee! hey lets have a competition to who can get the best party :P coz i only just started replaying ff7 after a few years the other day... and i forgot how fun it was :D

Kappy
07-21-2005, 10:43 PM
I had to do that with FFVIII. My first got so scratched it was very weak (yet readable >.<) and fragile. Once I had finish a play of the first disc one day, I picked it out of the console, accidentally dropped it and grabbed it in mid air with both hands. The disc snapped in half. OWNED!

I got another one, though, it was in a local games shop for £12.99.

darkchrono
07-23-2005, 02:56 AM
You must have grabbed it pretty hard because normally the disks aren't that fragile.

fantasyjunkie
07-23-2005, 04:32 AM
I just started playing for the first time since maybe 98 or so. I had forgotten just how good and addictive this game is.

Rengori
07-23-2005, 05:10 AM
Careful with eBay, I've gotten lots of stuff that I could most likely sue for.

-TIDUS-
07-23-2005, 05:13 AM
hey count me in the contest !!!! im playing it for the first time in years as well

Dreddz
07-23-2005, 09:39 AM
FFVII, too many good memorys....*wonders off in thought*

Crop
07-23-2005, 09:59 AM
I'm once again going to have ff7 in my hands again, after it being scratched to hell. I had played it when i was 7, and now as 14 i will once have it to play again!! Couldn't find ant any gamestore in my city like gamespot. So i looked on ebay and i found it for cheapness. I have to wait 2 more days and 15 hours for the bid to close. I'll have it in a week or so. Yes, i will now be able to beat the weapons!!! Also beat the game(because the disc was too scratched to play when i was almost done with the game). Ah, the memorys... :love:

Not if I bid there first! Im just joking by the way.

Kappy
07-23-2005, 12:38 PM
You must have grabbed it pretty hard because normally the disks aren't that fragile.

Like I said, it was a few years old and had scratches all over it. It was fragile.

0mNiS|aSh
07-23-2005, 03:05 PM
congrats in the reaquiring of the legendary 7. yeah, eBay can be a prime source to old games. I'm currently in the process of buying FF 1-6 and I just ahd a winning bid on FF: Mystic Quest. Tis fun

Fonzie
07-25-2005, 04:06 AM
I just sent in the money. I should be getting it soon because the person lives about an hour away!!! I shall once again own this game. :D

Crop
07-25-2005, 09:25 AM
I just sent in the money. I should be getting it soon because the person lives about an hour away!!! I shall once again own this game. :D

Not if I intersept the post! im joking again by the way.