PDA

View Full Version : When can I get all of the Ultimate Weapons?

xautomaticxboy
07-22-2005, 01:19 AM
At the end of Disc 3 or Disc 4?

LunaticPandora37
07-22-2005, 02:34 AM
Before you enter the shimmering island...i think...

abrojtm
07-22-2005, 08:47 AM
Well you can't get Ultima Weapon until after Shimmering Island, and since technically Steiner's Ultimate weapon is Excalibur II, you won't be able to get much of anything if you attempt to get his.

boys from the dwarf
07-22-2005, 11:12 AM
which is why you should only try to get excalibur one or ragnorok.

tranvanhieu
08-20-2005, 10:16 AM
Ultimate weapon for
Zidane :Ultima Weapon: Dig on the sea where there was Shimering island(disc 4).
Garnet: attack :Tiger racket : dive the chocobo down the sea from the Vivi's father's hide out.
magic:Don't remeber the name :do chocobo side quest,dig near an island system (south west)
Vivi: Rod of Zeus :pick up it in Memoria
Steiner:Excalipur II :go to Memoria within 6 hours.
So you should take Ragnarok instead: Go to auction room for magical finger then give it to the blacksmith old man in the top of the world ^^(Danguero?)
Freya : Dragon's Hair :Chocobo Side quest(crush the crack in west side of forgotten continent)
Amarant : Rune Claw :Pick up in Memoria
Eiko:attack:Tiget Racket
Magic:a flute,I got but don't remember how.(help please ^^)
Quina : Gastro Folk(by catching all Frogs ? don't remember ,too)

karlabaines
08-20-2005, 11:27 AM
Wheres memoria? i Managed to get zidanes steiners garnets and freyas but i think i missed vivis

Mercen-X
08-20-2005, 07:20 PM
Memoria's the next area of the story. You fight Nova Dragon to get there. This is where you'll end up finishing the game. Fortunately, you can leave Memoria anytime you like.

karlabaines
08-21-2005, 10:48 AM
I thought it was near the end Although i also thought i missed it in terra.

Christmas
08-21-2005, 11:06 AM
So you should take Ragnarok instead: Go to auction room for magical finger then give it to the blacksmith old man in the top of the world ^^(Danguero?)

This will get you the excalibur one. To get the Ragnarok :

Found in the Chocograph 21, Outer Island

karlabaines
08-21-2005, 04:57 PM
Ragnorok is better than excaliber. Its stronger although ecaliber has got climahazzard.

Mr.Cal
08-24-2005, 03:36 PM
True, true.

I like the Excalibur side-quest. But I hate training Chocobos up to get these weapons. They're just so irritating with their annoying *kwehs* and the fact that you have to teach it to climb for god's sake. That's why I go for Excalibur. You lose money on the Magic Fingertip, but you can sell the other stuff back to the nobles for the same price (or a little more)

Besides, who needs ultimate weapons? I can only name one instance where you MIGHT need them, and that's the lvl.99 optional boss, who may be Ozma or Hades. I forget :(

loza
09-02-2005, 02:50 AM
i don't know where to get eikos can anyone help?

tranvanhieu
09-02-2005, 11:21 AM
Eiko's ? Angel Flute,I remember now! THis weapon has Holy ability for Eiko.
And you get it in Memoria ,too.
Check every corners there are inside Memoria(usually after you fight each of the Four boss "Guardian of Terra")

ScottNUMBERS
09-04-2005, 11:51 AM
lvl.99 optional boss, who may be Ozma or Hades. I forget :(

Lvl.99?? :eek: people have beat at Lvl.1 you know.. (not me of course im too lazy :p )

Sergeant Hartman
09-04-2005, 10:34 PM
Wheres memoria? i Managed to get zidanes steiners garnets and freyas but i think i missed vivis

vivi's is before you fight Lich. look to the left at the bottom of the ladder for an exclamation mark then you get the mace of zeus! where you can learn doomsday.

i hope that answered your question.