PDA

View Full Version : i need a little help

mistmann2
07-22-2005, 02:42 AM
i cannot figure out the treasure guide. can someone please explain it to me a little bit? i somehow got a treasure with lutia pass but that is it....i cannot figure out how it works or anything.

Skyblade
07-22-2005, 03:01 AM
Ok, you see all the spots on the map? Each one can hold one place. Once any particular place is connected by lines to two or more others, you will get a treasure hunt. The item that is found depends on what places surround the place where the hunt is.

How's that?

-TIDUS-
07-23-2005, 05:20 PM
You will know when their is treasure somewhere because when you put a new location on the map, the cities around it will start shaking if their is treasure their.

EL337
07-24-2005, 08:14 AM
its better if you put towns in a circle like shape then put an icon in the middle so that all of the surrounding icons shake.

Skyblade
07-24-2005, 08:23 AM
Actually, you can put towns in a circle and still not have every one shake when you put a place in the middle. The advantage is that you get a Ribbon (the best Viera headgear: PERIOD) if you surround an area with four towns. And by the time you place every area in the game, you will get the exact same number of treasure hunts, no matter what. Get it?