PDA

View Full Version : Best Killing Combination

FinalAeon
07-22-2005, 02:50 AM
I'm looking for some good Ideas for combos to use the help train my characters. I have found one.

Hastegna
Slowga
Demi
Bio
Aurron Attack ( he has a weapon with death touch)
Death (if needed)

boys from the dwarf
07-22-2005, 08:25 AM
just attack the damn enimies.it works fine for me!

rubah
07-22-2005, 08:34 AM
I find that things die very quickly when I hit them with Auron Yuna and Rikku.

Ifrite
07-22-2005, 10:27 AM
a physical attack is the best, i only attack the enemies and they're dead soon. all my ccgarecters hit 9999 exept yuna and auron who have the break dmg limit... :p

Dreddz
07-22-2005, 12:22 PM
Just attack, Strategys only apply with bosses

Floorgasborg
07-22-2005, 12:26 PM
When it comes to minor bosses, though (such as the Monster Arena ones), I find a Hasted Auron can pour on the hits repeatedly, which works well. So it's another physical attack strategy, but it works...especially if he's got the Warrior limit style set (or whichever the 'hit them' one is), so he can keep going until there's nothing left :P

LunaticPandora37
07-22-2005, 02:49 PM
no need for stragey....what do you think FFX is??? An RPG...Attack..i see no need to use spells on common enimes (unless you lvling up lulu)...just attack them...i haven't yet met a common enemy that can with stand...99,999 dmg

what am i talking about...of course FFX is an RPG...just an annoying one...erg...Stupid tidus' sigil

FFVIII Fan
07-22-2005, 05:02 PM
if we are talking about using stratigies, i would use zombie on the enemy and then use full life on em'. Or you can use confuse strike on someone, and poisen them also, nothing like it! hehe :D

syun_ukiya
07-27-2005, 09:47 AM
I'm looking for some good Ideas for combos to use the help train my characters. I have found one.

Hastegna
Slowga
Demi
Bio
Death (if needed)
you don't need slowga.. it will waste a precious turn.. demi and bio too.. just equip auto-haste and attack the enemies! even yuna does 99999 damage using his ultimate weapon. If you want training just do the AP trick.. then you don't have to train ever again :)

BabyVixen
07-27-2005, 06:36 PM
Equip Wakka with the ball that Stones things. That weapon is incredibly helpful. And add Zombie, Deathstrike and Poison to one of Rikku's weapons if she is really weak. If Yuna is really weak then you can kick ass with her if you Zombie a fiend and use one of the Cures on it. But remember that Zombie does not always work.

Tai-Ti
07-28-2005, 09:27 AM

Hastegna
Slowga
Demi
Bio
Death (if needed)
you don't need slowga.. it will waste a precious turn.. demi and bio too.. just equip auto-haste and attack the enemies! even yuna does 99999 damage using his ultimate weapon. If you want training just do the AP trick.. then you don't have to train ever again :)

Slowga isnt always a waste, i found it usefull on many occations. As for a goos stratagy, if ur looking for leveling up, equip every1 with overdrive>AP or double AP and do wateva makes their oevrdrive gauges go up! Ur Stratagy sounds like sumfink u would do if u wanted the battle to end quickly, for leveling up this ant always the best way to go bout it.

Spammerman
08-04-2005, 09:25 PM
A quick way I leveled up riku and kimahri is to be in thunder plains, in the second half where you face usually 2 floating eyeball bat things, and a giant suit of armor.I gave kimahri a break lance that has stonetouch, and riku a whole bunch of grenades, and then I use 1 grenade for the flying thingss, and kimahri almost always petrifies the giant suit of armor.This made them level way quick.

syun_ukiya
08-05-2005, 02:35 AM
if you ask me just do a the quick ap thingy.. its not a cheat (or is it).. i tried leveling up in sanubia deserts (the quickest way other than the ap cheat, which is fighting cactuars) and damn its really boring. i leveled up tidus there but it took me 1-2 hours. i bet you don't like that do you?

Shadowdeathrose
08-05-2005, 10:24 PM
i find tht everything dies quickly when i hit em as in 1 hit (all my c's take off 99,999)
but when i was training up i used hastaga then i used erm i think it was oh yeh slowga then i attcked (normal attck)

or you can just have a wepon with zombie ward on it theN attck then use a Pheonix down on the enemie u attcked

18p
08-24-2005, 08:04 PM
just attack the damn enimies.it works fine for me!
i agree with him lol i dont even have to worry about useing lulu for magic cause my kimahri has that cover and my auron is strongest so i atack the living chrap out of them and my yuna well she just heals every one lol

Laugh at face of Danger
08-25-2005, 06:29 PM
Hit them often,
Hit them fast.
Hit them so much,
You put them in a cast.

i thank you, my audience

<('-')> ~optimistic~