PDA

View Full Version : End of the World

Shoeberto
07-22-2005, 06:50 AM
http://www.subversivepictures.com/
It's called End of the World, and it's about the world going to hell and a group of guys trying to stop it. You don't actually see the end of the world, but a bunch of weird stuff happens and the guys realize that it's going down.

I like this show. Good writing, good cinematography, and mostly good acting. It's just...weird. I dunno, my friends didn't really appreciate it much, but I thought both episodes were freaking hilarious.

If this show needs something, I think it's some publicity. They've got a good premise, but it doesn't seem to have the support of something like Pure Pwnage, despite being of equal quality.

Oh, and their website is a little clunky. But that's a minor issue.

Original IPTV programming is really becoming big and I think this is one that has a chance of having a large audience.

Razael: The Angel Slayer
08-18-2005, 04:25 AM
Have you seen that flash animation "End Of The World"?.....Funny.

Love
RAZAEL

Hawkeye
08-18-2005, 04:40 AM
Ive heard about this show, and heard good stuff about it. Has it already aired?

Shoeberto
08-18-2005, 05:00 AM
I think you're thinking of something else. This is a web show. I've haven't heard of a show with the same name on a major network.

Hawkeye
08-18-2005, 05:02 AM
No, its probably me, acting like an idiot. I have heard of the show you speak of, I just didnt know it was an internet show x|

kikimm
08-18-2005, 06:57 AM
I downloaded that, like...last month ;D, but I still haven't watched the first episode. Maybe tomorrow.

:D