PDA

View Full Version : Old Key

FFVIII Fan
07-22-2005, 02:14 PM
I was just going through the game in the 'dream world' with laguna and company, and i came across something called an 'Old Key'. I never noticed this before. I have already beaten FFVIII, and was just wondering does it have any relivance or meaning to the game, or hold any ideas placed behind it, possibly a side-quest etc.?

Christmas
07-22-2005, 02:21 PM
To see Laguna make a fool of himself by losing it because there is a hole in his pocket?

Maybe there is some use of it when Squall and CO visit Lunatic Pandora later in the game.

Future Esthar
07-22-2005, 02:23 PM
Good question.It needs an answer.I think it is related to the door in Luna Pandora in which you catch an object but donīt lead to any other section.I think it gets closed if you donīt catch the key and gets opened if you catch.

BG-57
07-22-2005, 02:56 PM
Remember that Laguna's Lunatic Pandora is horizontal while Squall's is vertical, so the places are the same but the orientation is different.

One key that Laguna finds gives Squall later access to an Ultima draw point.

The other key Laguna finds gives Squall access to a LuvLuvG.

rubah
07-22-2005, 07:59 PM
I hate how I do laguna's lunatic pandora wrong EVERY time I play -_- I never detonate teh right rock, etc.

FFVIII Fan
07-22-2005, 08:14 PM
me too, i always fail at the quessing games :mad: maybe theres a connection with the key in the luna pandora from lagunas time and squalls time as said above

* White Aeris *
07-23-2005, 04:41 PM
me too, i always fail at the quessing games :mad: maybe theres a connection with the key in the luna pandora from lagunas time and squalls time as said above
it is. its in my guide book! :D

Rhi
07-23-2005, 08:28 PM
if you find and drop both of the old keys in the dream, then when you later visit with Squall there is treasure there

NeoTifa
07-23-2005, 09:06 PM
i never found treasure, i dont think anyways. i picked up both keys in all of my files...