PDA

View Full Version : A fair warning to people who just started playing!!!!

FinalAeon
07-22-2005, 03:34 PM
Just warning people who have just started a game in FFX that once you get to the bevelle trials before the fayth make sure you find the destruction shpere and find where to put it. If you do this you will thank me later whern you get Aniema who i couldn't get :cry:

ZuZu
07-22-2005, 03:41 PM
you still have chance to get it.....

FinalAeon
07-22-2005, 03:44 PM
How?

-TIDUS-
07-22-2005, 03:47 PM
Im pretty sure you can still get him you just go to Baaj Temple and bet Geosgano or whatever. Then you go in the tunnel and get Anima.

ThroneofDravaris
07-22-2005, 03:53 PM
This is completely false, don’t scare people like that; it’s mean!

You NEED the destruction sphere to continue in the Bevelle Cloister of Trials, so there is no way you could have missed it.

My guess is that you missed the one in Zanarkand, just go back and step on all of the square tiles to get it.

Shauna
07-22-2005, 03:53 PM
It's impossible or somthing not to use the destruction sphere in Bevelle. If you miss the actual treasure chest... that's a completely different thing. :)

EDIT: Damn you ThroneOfDravaris! xD

LunaticPandora37
07-22-2005, 03:59 PM
Im pretty sure you can still get him you just go to Baaj Temple and bet Geosgano or whatever. Then you go in the tunnel and get Anima.

what he said...

FinalAeon
07-22-2005, 07:00 PM
O but i went up to the statue and it didn't light up

I could have used it......

ThroneofDravaris
07-22-2005, 07:22 PM
O but i went up to the statue and it didn't light up

I could have used it......

As I said, it was probably the Destruction Sphere in Zanarkand that you missed. This is usually the one that people overlook. Just to re-state it: it is IMPOSSIBLE or you to have missed the Destruction Sphere in Bevelle, because you need to use a destruction sphere to advance to the top o the Trials, and you need to open the chest in order to exit. If for some strange reason you did miss the chest, then it must be a glitch in your version of the game.

So, try a few things:

1. Go back to Zanakand and try to find the Destruction Sphere there.
2. If you already have the Sphere in Zanarkand, go back to all the other accessible temples (you might have a few Dark Aeons to contend with…hehehehehehehehe) and see if you missed any there.
3. Make sure you are close enough to the statue for it to activate. Sounds stupid, but it happens.

Hope that clears things up. If it is a glitch, I feel sorry for you, because Anime really does rock, and without it you can’t get the Magus Sisters either. Or Yuna’s Celestial Weapon come to think of it…

One last time: in all normal versions of FFX, YOU CANNOT MISS THE BEVELLE DESTRUCTION SPHERE.

EL337
07-23-2005, 02:34 AM
isn't beville's secret treasure thing right in front of the exit?

Floorgasborg
07-23-2005, 03:51 PM
I've got a couple of tips for players, if I can add them in here.
1) Do not miss *any* Al Bhed Primers, unless you really do not want to bother at all. There's nothing worse than missing one issue and realising it was back at the start in an area you cannot get to anymore. In other words, don't do what I did.
2) My other pride and joy was leaving the.....Sun Crest? whichever one it is, in the chamber after killing Yunalesca. When I realised I needed to defeat Dark Bahamut to get to it, I nearly cried like a little girl. Well, I didn't. Tidus did because I wasn't willing to get his ultimate weapon with it.
Btw, no complaints about spoilers, you knew there'd be some when you came to the forums!

Blitz Ace
07-24-2005, 05:13 AM
yes, as other people have already said in this thread and others, it is impossible to not use the bevelle destruction sphere in bevelle temple... you need it in order to get out of the temple... and as i already said in the other thread regarding the bevelle and baaj temples, this is the order of the temples as appears in the baaj temple...

TOP LEFT = Besaid (purple)
TOP RIGHT = Bevelle (dark blue)

MIDDLE LEFT = Macalania (white)
MIDDLE RIGHT = Djose (light blue)

BOTTOM LEFT = Zanarkand (yellow)
BOTTOM RIGHT = Kilika (red)

zanarkand is most likely the one that will not light up, as you must go back to zanarkand and complete another trial before it does...

syun_ukiya
07-27-2005, 09:40 AM
I've got a couple of tips for players, if I can add them in here.
1) Do not miss *any* Al Bhed Primers, unless you really do not want to bother at all. There's nothing worse than missing one issue and realising it was back at the start in an area you cannot get to anymore. In other words, don't do what I did.
2) My other pride and joy was leaving the.....Sun Crest? whichever one it is, in the chamber after killing Yunalesca. When I realised I needed to defeat Dark Bahamut to get to it, I nearly cried like a little girl. Well, I didn't. Tidus did because I wasn't willing to get his ultimate weapon with it.
Btw, no complaints about spoilers, you knew there'd be some when you came to the forums!
1.) There are no missable Al Bhed Primiers. They will be available in another location if you missed them..

2.) That was funny when I realized it! I almost missed that crest since it was really hidden and I have to roam the whole room and press circle all the time! Yeah and if that happened to me I might cry like a little girl.. No Tidus will cry like a little girl..

About the destruction spheres try to get Zanarkand sphere. That happened to me. I thought I missed one sphere when the last two didn't lit! It seems that you need to get them as pairs! I was really worried I missed one!

Btw just a curious question.. do you need to get the tresures when you activate the destruction sphere? or you just have to activate it and it will counted in Baaj. I know its pointless since who would leave a treasure chest!

Blitz Ace
07-29-2005, 02:37 PM
1.) There are no missable Al Bhed Primiers. They will be available in another location if you missed them..

2.) That was funny when I realized it! I almost missed that crest since it was really hidden and I have to roam the whole room and press circle all the time! Yeah and if that happened to me I might cry like a little girl.. No Tidus will cry like a little girl..

About the destruction spheres try to get Zanarkand sphere. That happened to me. I thought I missed one sphere when the last two didn't lit! It seems that you need to get them as pairs! I was really worried I missed one!

Btw just a curious question.. do you need to get the tresures when you activate the destruction sphere? or you just have to activate it and it will counted in Baaj. I know its pointless since who would leave a treasure chest!

If you missed the Al Bhed Primers in Home, and the one before the Bevelle temple, where are they relocated to?? as far as i have heard, if you miss them, you are not able to get them again.

i don't know about having to get the spheres in pairs... that would be misleading and it didnt happen to me.

also, i dont believe you actually have to open the treasure chest in each temple to get anima, just use the destruction sphere... this is because i did not get the treasure (i believe it was a knights lance) in bevelle temple (dont know how i missed it really) but i still got anima... but maybe this only applies to bevelle...

Fireblade13
08-04-2005, 04:38 PM
You must open the chests because the symbol of anima appears when you do 99% sure of this and why not. Bevele is the last chest on the right with a hP sphere. Tell me where they are relocated to I'm replaying through so I can get the ones I missed.

crazybayman
08-04-2005, 05:15 PM
I believe you just need to get the destruction sphere. I say this because my 1st and 2nd playthroughs, I wasn't able to get the Knight Lance (the chest to the left at the end of Bevelle Trials), because I didn't have enough spheres on me at the time, (I didn't realize I needed 2 spheres, one in my hand that I could place in the wall, and one in the pedestal) but I was still able to get Anima.

Anyways, Knight Lance or not, I was still always able to get Anima. So perhaps this means you just need to get the destruction spheres.

Blitz Ace
08-05-2005, 09:12 AM
in correcting my above statement, you DO actually need to open the tresure chest in the temple (as Fireblade13 mentioned)... i just replayed bevelle, and the destruction sphere treasure is not the knights lance, but the HP sphere... and it is clearly impossible to miss it, because it blocks your exit, and you do not have to press X to open it, it will automatically open as you walk towards it...

and yes, anima's symbol does appear... finally sorted...