PDA

View Full Version : Corniest Rapper__2005!! Disc 2

crashNUMBERS
07-22-2005, 04:36 PM
Who do you think is the corniest rapper?? In your oppinion. With all of these new rappers coming out your oppinions might have changed. Or just a normal change. And we dont want to revive old thread so might make a revival thread. (Sorry if that didn't make any sence ^_^) Well I have a whole list!! So here we go...

Gucci Mane
Young Jeezy
Will Smith
Benzino
Jim Jones
And I'll add some more later

Heres a link to my old thread...http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57506

P.S. R&B Artists do not count

Mr. Mojo Risin
07-22-2005, 04:47 PM
Mike Jones

crashNUMBERS
07-22-2005, 04:48 PM
Actually Mike Jones is good...

Mr. Mojo Risin
07-22-2005, 04:56 PM
No, I grew up listening to rap and I'll never be convinced that Mike Jones has any talent. His inferiority complex is way strong.

crashNUMBERS
07-22-2005, 05:09 PM
Whatever man...

Chris
07-22-2005, 05:37 PM
I think it's so stupid that people consider Will Smith to be corny just because he's the only rapper who doesn't rap about: sex, gangs, how much bling * bling * he has or use words such as: Slut, whore, bitches.

I find it stupid and honestly a little pathetic.

crashNUMBERS
07-22-2005, 05:45 PM
Not all rappers talk about that kinda stuff chris. You people are too stereo typical. Listen to rappers like Tupac, Nas, and Biggie for once...

Doomie
07-22-2005, 05:52 PM
I always liked Will Smith and hated Mike Jones.

Chris
07-22-2005, 05:54 PM
I always liked Will Smith and hated Mike Jones.
Same here.
Anyways, I find Lil' Kim to be so full of herself. God. I Hate that Bitch.

crashNUMBERS
07-22-2005, 05:57 PM
I think it's so stupid that people consider Will Smith to be corny just because he's the only rapper who doesn't rap about: sex, gangs, how much bling * bling * he has or use words such as: Slut, whore, bitches.
*Yawn* What happened, chris?? Oh. Well not everyone hates him because of hoes, hoes, AK-40 guns, hoes, bitch. Some people just dont like him because its another one of those actresses attempting to sing. Like me for example. They usually suck. And guess what!!?? You guessed it!! Will's one of them...

Edit:
God. I Hate that Bitch.XD

Dreddz
07-22-2005, 06:05 PM
Snoop ( Nowadays )
Eminem
Will Smith

Doomie
07-22-2005, 06:06 PM
You don't like Will Smith but you like Mike Jones? You make no sense! Will Smith is a talented actor, and a fairly good rapper. Better than Mike Jones, at least.

crashNUMBERS
07-22-2005, 06:08 PM
Snoop ( Nowadays )
Eminem
Will Smith
What I wonder is why people hate eminem?? You should buy his master piece CD. "Marchall Mathers LP". Its freakin awsome!! Now I know what he did to be controversal. But eminem is kinda screwing up now. What Im trying to say is that his old crazy-ass self was freakin great!!

Psychotic
07-22-2005, 06:10 PM
Mike Jones has dog breath.

Levian
07-22-2005, 06:11 PM
what is rap? in fact what is music with vocals in anyway? :confused:

LunaticPandora37
07-22-2005, 06:18 PM
lamest rapper is most definatly my economics teacher...read this rap he made up...lol

"Oh my god I'm all up in a mix
Your grade went up from a 5 to a 6" ~Mr. bennett

ORO?!

crashNUMBERS
07-22-2005, 06:21 PM
lamest rapper is most definatly my economics teacher...read this rap he made up...lol

"Oh my god I'm all up in a mix
Your grade went up from a 5 to a 6" ~Mr. bennett

ORO?!
O_O

LunaticPandora37
07-22-2005, 06:28 PM
like i said...my economics teacher is the lamest rapper in all of rap history...

i think he wins the contest...hands down...no doubt about it...

ORO?!

Doomie
07-22-2005, 06:29 PM
like i said...my economics teacher is the lamest rapper in all of rap history...

ORO?!

He's got talent. I should ask him to come here to bust some moves.

Dreddz
07-22-2005, 06:32 PM
Snoop ( Nowadays )
Eminem
Will Smith
What I wonder is why people hate eminem?? You should buy his master piece CD. "Marchall Mathers LP". Its freakin awsome!! Now I know what he did to be controversal. But eminem is kinda screwing up now. What Im trying to say is that his old crazy-ass self was freakin great!!
I actually liked his old stuff, but Im not really digging his new stuff
Ass Like that I think is awful Although the Video to it is Pretty funny

crashNUMBERS
07-22-2005, 06:34 PM
True. And "Like Toy Soldiers". The beat was good but the thing was pure crap...

Shoeberto
07-22-2005, 06:34 PM
You summed up right there why people hate Em. His songs are either how much he hates his wife, how much he hates his mom, or how much he loves his daughter. It's self-indulgent and uninteresting. When he first hit the scene, it was fresh, but he's basically released four albums with the same lyrical content.

I agree with Gibbi's list.

LunaticPandora37
07-22-2005, 06:36 PM

ORO?!

He's got talent. I should ask him to come here to bust some moves.

:eek: ...here's another he made up about me and my friend kyle

"nate is walking down the hall way..
he sees his friend kyle
they wave and say see ya in a while..."

ORO?!

crashNUMBERS
07-22-2005, 06:36 PM
You summed up right there why people hate Em. His songs are either how much he hates his wife, how much he hates his mom, or how much he loves his daughter. It's self-indulgent and uninteresting. When he first hit the scene, it was fresh, but he's basically released four albums with the same lyrical content.

I agree with Gibbi's list.
I dare you to download the song "Kim"...

Shoeberto
07-22-2005, 06:44 PM
I've heard it, actually. I've heard all of his albums besides for his most recent.

He never covers any new ground, though. It gets very tiring for me to sit through the entirety of an album of his because of how much of the same it all is. The Eminem Show seemed like it tried something different, but from what I've heard, Encore was more or less a rehash of it.

crashNUMBERS
07-22-2005, 06:48 PM
Man!! That song is sooooo freakin wrong/ scary/ funny/ and still wrong...

Doomie
07-22-2005, 06:51 PM

he sees his friend kyle

ORO?!

*dances*

LunaticPandora37
07-22-2005, 07:03 PM

he sees his friend kyle

ORO?!

*dances*

lol..ok ok ok...lie down before hurt yourself...

yet another Mr. Bennett ..."masterpice"

My name is Robert Bennett
I went to the pennett
to visit my daughter
who was in for man slaughter
she said daddy i didn't do it
So I asked who did it
and she said..I was misses figgit (math teacher at my school...she's a BIT*H

EDIT:
ORO?! i almost forgot that

crashNUMBERS
07-22-2005, 07:04 PM
Why do I have a feeling you wrote and made those up yourself...

LunaticPandora37
07-22-2005, 07:06 PM
Why do I have a feeling you wrote and made those up yourself...

i dunno why do you....

ORO?!

Doomie
07-22-2005, 07:06 PM
There was a man
With a plan
To fan
Every can
Within a span
Of five minutes...
Hoes.

LunaticPandora37
07-22-2005, 07:08 PM
There was a man
With a plan
To fan
Every can
Within a span
Of five minutes...
Hoes.

lol...omg...that is the best rap i have ever heard!!!! HIGH FOOKIN 5 MAN!!!! LOL...LMFAO...LMEO....LMFO

ORO?!

crashNUMBERS
07-23-2005, 07:04 PM
Back to discussion please...

Pastor_of_Muppets
07-24-2005, 06:21 AM
Vanilla Ice - I mean just look at his old hairdo :p
and he so ripped of the music from the song Under Pressure

crashNUMBERS
07-24-2005, 11:55 PM
Yeah vanilla ice does pretty much suck ass...

faster skating penguin
07-25-2005, 03:08 AM
No offense, but it confuses me, crash ...

Vanilla Ice really wasn't a bad rapper. He was a decent lyricist, and I'll think that no matter what anyone says.

Where as Mike Jones is total crap no matter how you look at it. His voice is annoying, he raps about what EVERYONE else does, he has no creative or lyrical talents.

Sounds to me like a case of "I like what society likes"

escobert
07-25-2005, 03:27 AM
Mike Jones
Jay Z
Camron I freakin hate him he sucks more ass then Mike Jones.
50 cent/loyd Banks/Young Buck (the Game Tony Yayo and Mobb Deep are the only good thin in G Unit)

crashNUMBERS
07-25-2005, 03:34 AM
I like young buck. I dont really like 50 cent and lloyd banks though. And game got kicked outta G-unit. And Mobb deep and M.O.P. didn't join yet...

escobert
07-25-2005, 03:47 AM
Deep in arne't they? The Games back in too. Or so I read a few months ago.

crashNUMBERS
07-25-2005, 03:58 AM
They kicked him out. 50 has some sort of beef with nas and game was thinking of collaberating with nas... *Makes rap trivia thread*

escobert
07-25-2005, 04:37 AM
Yes I know that but, I heard/read The Game is back in.

crashNUMBERS
07-25-2005, 04:40 AM
Nope!! Game is even making his own group called G-UNOT...

escobert
07-25-2005, 04:58 AM
Are you friggin serious? xD that would be liek the dumbest thing ever. Nas sahould sign him on Ill Will :D The Game and Quan would be nasty together

crashNUMBERS
07-25-2005, 05:06 AM
Yeah!! Never knew Nas' company name. (XD) Thee Nas team is growing. They shall become the best!!

Nas (Team Leader)
Quan (Disciple; Front soldier in rap)
Game (New Member)
Olu Dara (Blues player; Nas' Dad XD)

escobert
07-25-2005, 05:17 AM
And he has the Bravehearts (Jungle and Wiz) Jungle is Nas' younger brother.

crashNUMBERS
07-25-2005, 05:18 AM
Might download one of jungles songs...

escobert
07-25-2005, 05:21 AM
Jungles nasty Wiz is not bad
Good songs by them are Quick to back down, Bravehearts, Twilight. Zone Out (from Gods son) They've been on alot of Nas' Cds. Jungle was the firsat to talk on Illmatic he was only 12. He was also shot at the same time Ill Will was killed.
Oh and AZ is amazing also :D

*iloveme06*
07-25-2005, 06:32 PM
Oh and AZ is amazing also

Come on now, get it straight-JAY Z, not no AZ!! Or, were you just being sarcastic? :)

My faves are: Nelly, Jay-Z, LLCoolJ, Naz, Kanye West, Lil John, and. . .one more, but I can't think of the name right now. . .oh-and 50 cent! Can't forget him. ;)

escobert
07-25-2005, 06:48 PM
No way Jay z sucks.

*iloveme06*
07-25-2005, 06:52 PM
HOLD UP: There's an actual AZ? What songs has he done? I may of heard them, but probably didn't know it was him. . .

escobert
07-25-2005, 07:05 PM
He was on Illmatic with nas (the only guest apperance) I think his besy song is Problems form his CD 9 lives. He was part of the Firm with Nas, Nature and Foxy Brown.

*iloveme06*
07-25-2005, 07:22 PM
Ohhh-okay. . .whatever happened to Foxy Brown by the way? And Trina? What happened to her too?

My Favorite songs by them: Candy-Foxy Brown and Baddest B***-Trina

crashNUMBERS
07-25-2005, 08:38 PM
Jay-z is ok...