PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts questions

Logan Strife
07-22-2005, 04:49 PM
Do you think there should be a 3rd game after the second comes out? I'm not stupid.Just wondering what others think.Woot.Oh and how do you post pics so they're like full size?I can only post them like these.

Skyblade
07-22-2005, 05:43 PM
Actually, KH2 is the third game, since CoM is the second... :D Hell, yes, there should be more!!!

Cruise Control
07-22-2005, 05:52 PM
There will be, there are multiple paths. And you click, go advanced, and you hold your mouse over each button till you find one that says Insert Image when it says Enter the texst to be formatted, you type te web adress of the picture.

LunaticPandora37
07-22-2005, 07:37 PM
it all depends on weather or not Square wants to do another one..it would be tottaly awesome if they could pull it off without ruining the story...be awesome...and remember

ORO?!

Skyblade
07-23-2005, 02:08 AM
it all depends on weather or not Square wants to do another one..it would be tottaly awesome if they could pull it off without ruining the story...

Don't be foolish. There won't be story problems. The secret ending showed that they had obviously planned a sequel from the beginning. As long as the series is a money maker, they will make more. Given its current popularity, there is no danger of a shortage of KHs games. I think Square-Enix realizes that it is better to plan a sequel and cancel it if the first one is no good than to create a stand alone game and then be unable to make a sequel to it without ruining the story gamers love.

Pheesh
07-23-2005, 02:46 PM
disney may back out though.

Peace out and :rock:
EE

BatYoukaiRusty
07-23-2005, 07:37 PM
If the series continues to make money why would disney back out? Like Skyblade said the series already has a high popularity level, so if the games keep selling than theres no reason why disney would stop allowing their characters and worlds to be used.

Xalibar
07-23-2005, 08:57 PM
What are the differences between the KH that was released in the US and the Final Mix one that was released back in japan?

BatYoukaiRusty
07-23-2005, 11:22 PM
Well this is what happend. Japan came out with the orginal KH and all was good. Then they made the US version and were all like maybe we can give the US gamers something cool since we got extra stuff in EVERY Final Fantasy game. So we got some extra stuff like the Sephiroth fight and such. Then because Japan is evil they came out with Final Mix exclusively for themselves. They basically said "Since we got ectra stuff in the FF titles why stop now!?!?" So, in Final Mix they got 2 extra keychains, sheilds and rods. Also they got 4 more magic spells, extra cut scenes, a cooler secret ending movie, and more boss battles. I know, completely not fair. But if you have a japanese ps2 and you can read japanese you could import that game but whatever. If i missed any other awesome stuff in Final Mix just add it. I hope this answers your question! :D

DoUBelieveInChrist
07-24-2005, 07:04 PM
i believe they also got King MIckeys castle as a playable level

Del Murder
07-24-2005, 10:57 PM
I'll have to play the second one first, but I like this series and wouldn't mind it having a long run.

Pheesh
07-25-2005, 10:58 AM
did they get extra rods, shields and spells to? any pics or info on what they are?

Peace out and :rock:
EE

BatYoukaiRusty
07-25-2005, 05:16 PM
You can find pics of all kinds of cool Final Mix stuff on The Kingdom Key (http://www.rpgplanet.com/kingdomhearts/)