PDA

View Full Version : Oh....@#$%!

Bono_Clay
07-22-2005, 07:13 PM
After printing the eyesonff walkthrough for FFX-2, it has been a small project of mine to get 100% completion; I NEED the ending with Tidus (Despite what my bastard therapist says)

Anyways, I had completed about 37% of the game when I get to the part where you comandeer clothes at Gagazet (I'll keep this spoiler free). But later, when I finally pay all the 100,000 to you-know-who, the completion percentage won't go to 38. I immediately looked at the printed guide to find out what I did wrong, and pinpointed it: I approached the clothes part wrong and therefore did not get the "complete" cutscene.

What I need to know is if the game will give you the perfect ending with a small margin for error. Or do I have to go Kill Bill on Squaresoft's heiny? *sharpens katana*

Destai
07-22-2005, 07:17 PM
Just be a man and download the endings.

Christmas
07-22-2005, 07:22 PM
There is a new game plus feature which enable you to play a second time round and kept all the items and percentage you got the first time you played.

But since you got a guide, getting 100% will be easy for you on a new game plus but if you dun want then....

Bono_Clay
07-22-2005, 08:12 PM
Well, I'll look into both of these possibilities. I'm downloading the ending right now, but I'll start a new game with my old, 60%-and-beaten file. Thanks again.

boys from the dwarf
07-23-2005, 11:05 AM
and besides what have therapists ever done for you eh?nothing!screw them. :fencing: :shoot: :twak: :trout: :eep: :sophia: .

as you may have noticed i have nicked destais quote and claimed them as my own :evilking: :radred: .i am destai!!!(not realy)

Destai
07-23-2005, 12:06 PM
and besides what have therapists ever done for you eh?nothing!screw them. :fencing: :shoot: :twak: :trout: :eep: :sophia: .

as you may have noticed i have nicked destais quote and claimed them as my own :evilking: :radred: .i am destai!!!(not realy)......

boys from the dwarf
07-23-2005, 04:51 PM

as you may have noticed i have nicked destais quote and claimed them as my own :evilking: :radred: .i am destai!!!(not realy)......
...... :evilking:

Fireblade13
07-25-2005, 01:24 PM

...... :evilking:
Therapists are as useful as a toy phone :mad2:

Tai-Ti
07-25-2005, 01:37 PM
thats an insult to toy phones! i got one of them :p.
As for the original quesiton of:

Or do I have to go Kill Bill on Squaresoft's heiny? *sharpens katana*
i wouldnt mind seeing that, i got a katana of my own, on my wall, there r a few bones i have to pick with Square. They are soooo L7! (make an L with ur fingers, a 7 with ur other hand, out em together, and u get a SQUARE! HAHA! tv taught me sumfink!)

*iloveme06*
07-25-2005, 06:15 PM
What I need to know is if the game will give you the perfect ending with a small margin for error. Or do I have to go Kill Bill on Squaresoft's heiny? *sharpens katana*

Okay, if you mess up on anything-you won't get the perfect ending. Each little part of all the chapters total up to 100% (Ex: .5% + 6%=6.5%) only the point whatevers won't show up. So, here's what I did and still doing at the moment.

Go ahead and give you-know-who the 100k up front. That way, you won't have to worry about it. My goal right now, is to purchase the rare item from the item shopkeeper in Besaid. When I got around 200k, I paid off you-know-who (man, I'm so tired of saying that!) and continued to raise the money for the 900k item in Besaid.

karatehero
07-26-2005, 01:28 PM
You dont' have to buy that item in Besaid. You get it later in the sunken cave (I think) for free.

Save your bucks.

Fireblade13
07-26-2005, 11:29 PM
Just use spoiler tags O'aka is a bum