PDA

View Full Version : Sorry/ That's the Trouble!

Chris
07-22-2005, 09:05 PM
Sometimes saying sorry isn't enough. Give us some examples.
Saying sorry isn't enough when someone steals your ice cream! :mad2:

What?

Dreddz
07-22-2005, 09:11 PM
Ya, i hate it when someone steals something, then says sorry, if there sorry, why did they take it in the first place ?

boris no no
07-22-2005, 09:16 PM
sooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyy!!!
*huggles chris*

Chris
07-22-2005, 09:17 PM
*huggles chris*
... I was gonna say, geez boris. :rolleyes2

-N-
07-22-2005, 09:20 PM
Words are never enough - actions are what make the difference.

Rye
07-22-2005, 09:31 PM

True true.

I forgive easily though. That's how I am. I anger easily, and I forgive easily.

boris no no
07-22-2005, 09:33 PM
*huggles chris*
... I was gonna say, geez boris. :rolleyes2
i love to huggle you! :love:

Shoeberto
07-22-2005, 09:33 PM
Kicking someone in the testicles :(

Lenna
07-22-2005, 09:48 PM
To be honest, I'm the type of person who hates it when people say sorry for the slightest reasons. I prefer someone saying sorry to something that is a big deal.

Say if someone said something that meant something harsh, then they'd say sorry. I'd accept that depending on if they meant it or not.

If they say sorry for like messing up in a sentence and saying the wrong thing. I don't like that. Or if you joke about something and then someone constantly says sorry. It annoys me.

But when it comes to something really really big, I just either accept their apology or ignore them completely. Because if they constantly do something bad to upset you they're not worth your time.

Hawkeye
07-22-2005, 10:13 PM
I'll kick you in da nuts!

Chris
07-22-2005, 10:16 PM
I'll kick you in da nuts!
DUDE!! You said nuts!

Hawkeye
07-22-2005, 10:18 PM
Tee hee, I said nuts...

DUDE

rcabronx
07-22-2005, 10:29 PM
To be honest, I'm the type of person who hates it when people say sorry for the slightest reasons. I prefer someone saying sorry to something that is a big deal.

Say if someone said something that meant something harsh, then they'd say sorry. I'd accept that depending on if they meant it or not.

If they say sorry for like messing up in a sentence and saying the wrong thing. I don't like that. Or if you joke about something and then someone constantly says sorry. It annoys me.

But when it comes to something really really big, I just either accept their apology or ignore them completely. Because if they constantly do something bad to upset you they're not worth your time.

Totally agree.

Jess
07-22-2005, 10:38 PM
If somebody was to cheat on somebody who loved them, and then apologised. Its just horrible. :(

Ohhh
07-22-2005, 10:39 PM
I dont like over sorry people, well its not that i dont like them i just dont like their weird habit of saying sorry after everything, it cheapens the meaning of sorry, so when they do say it, it has no meaning...

(what lenna said)

Lenna
07-22-2005, 10:40 PM
rofl you worship me too much PrincessYuna :P I've seen you agree with me like 3 times now I think? :P

Ohhh
07-22-2005, 10:44 PM
haha! its coz u made my sig :D

three times really? :confused: well i do agree with the above though coz i was just talking to someone on msn that did it so i thought "hey! lets write it in this thread!" or something like that...

Shauna
07-22-2005, 10:45 PM
I say sorry for just about anything... If I walk into someone, I'll say sorry.
If someone walks into me, I'll say sorry...

Argh! It's like an awful habit for me... -_-

But, if I'm apologising to someone for something I've done... it's different... it's not just a random mumble... ugh... *is too tired to think* :D

Lenna
07-22-2005, 10:49 PM
Shauna you're just too sweet. and PrincessYuna, I agree that you agree because if you didn't agree I wouldn't have agreed and are you going to agree that I'm agreeing that you're going to agree I'm confusing you?

Chris
07-22-2005, 10:50 PM

But, if I'm apologising to someone for something I've done... it's different... it's not just a random mumble... ugh... *is too tired to think* :D
You should not take that from anyone. Just go' about your business if someone walks into you.

crashNUMBERS
Stealing sucks in general. I used to hate it when my brother said "Sorry isn't enough". Always made me mad...

Shauna
Shauna you're just too sweet. and PrincessYuna, I agree that you agree because if you didn't agree I wouldn't have agreed and are you going to agree that I'm agreeing that you're going to agree I'm confusing you?

Umm... thanks? And also... you have just completely confused me... x_x

Ohhh
07-22-2005, 10:52 PM
:confused: yep im officially confused (whats new?)

Shauna
07-22-2005, 10:52 PM

You should not take that from anyone. Just go' about your business if someone walks into you.

Yea, but it's like an automatic reaction... I can't stop myself from saying it... -_- I'm just a confusing person.

Lenna
07-22-2005, 10:55 PM
HAHAH HAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CONFUSED YOU!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH. I rock! ;o

Ohhh
07-22-2005, 10:58 PM
hee hee it dont take a lot ;)

GooeyToast
07-23-2005, 12:14 AM
Somebody suffocates your grandma by sitting on her face.

"Ooops......sorry. Here, have a mento."

~Keep it gooey~

Psychotic
07-23-2005, 12:20 AM
When someone murders and rapes your entire family, and then goes on to forget your birthday. I mean the first bit, yeah, that's bad, but I suppose I would an accept an apology, but then forgetting my birthday? No. Just no. :mad2:

kikimm
07-23-2005, 12:24 AM
When someone murders and rapes your entire family, and then goes on to forget your birthday. I mean the first bit, yeah, that's bad, but I suppose I would an accept an apology, but then forgetting my birthday? No. Just no. :mad2:

I'll keep that in mind. :cool:

I'm kind of one of those people that apologizes sort of maybe a lot, for almost everything, and then I never think it's enough. Which is why I want to keep on apologizing, but I know it bothers people after a bit, so I try to control it. AH

:D

kawaiileena
07-23-2005, 02:15 AM

Agreed. It must be shown, not said. How can you know that he is truly sincere and willing for you to forgive himself/herself? Maybe he says he truly is sorry, but inside... let's just say... um... how do you say this? Let's just use the term, traitor, or not really that sincere... argh... I'm not good in my english vocabulary :cry:

Devourment
07-23-2005, 10:42 AM