PDA

View Full Version : OMFG!!!!

Pages : [1] 2

rcabronx
07-22-2005, 10:37 PM
OK, what do I do?!?!?! Um, I missed Stiltskin in Bran Bal.

................................................... :whimper: :weep: :crying: :crying2:

So, what's gonna happen?!?!?! DID I ROYALLY SCREW UP ANY SIDEQUESTS!?!?!?!?? I missed a friggin DIAMOND for like real cheap, I think......

I saved over my last save before I realized what I had done...... but seriously, did I screw up any sidequests or anything by missing him?? :eek:

Lenna
07-22-2005, 10:38 PM
I believe all you can do by meeting Stiltskin is buy items off him, other than that I'm pretty sure you don't need anything else.

Destai
07-22-2005, 10:42 PM
No reviving Aeris for you : x

rcabronx
07-22-2005, 10:47 PM
:whimper: No.................. AERIS!!!!!!!!1111!!o.n.e!?

Ok, as long as it doesn't screw up my COUNTLESS hours of levelling and stuvv just to not be able to finish my sidequests......if I can't do everything in a game, I get real pissed off and nasty.... :mad:

tan juu berry mooch lenna.

TheSpoonyBard
07-22-2005, 10:49 PM
You may encounter some difficulties during the Friendly Monster sidequest (and therefore Ozma may be even harder) if you do not have a Diamond, but other than that I cannot at this moment in time think of any other sidequests that would have been disrupted.

rcabronx
07-22-2005, 10:54 PM
well, i got the diamond from the other friendly little guy.... and that one I still have.... but it would have been nice to have two....

by the by, this is my fourth playthru, and um..... :cry: i've never....
um.... :( beat Ozma....

*covers head in shame*

Lenna
07-22-2005, 11:15 PM
Hehe I've never actually done any in-depth playing to it. But I am going to right now

I AM ON A MISSION TO SOLVE THINGFISHY'S RIDDLE!!! go me. ;D *bops*

boys from the dwarf
07-23-2005, 10:57 AM
im sorry to bring more bad news but it means no reviving aeris,general leo,josef,richard and minwu.i share your pain...

assemblage
07-25-2005, 01:49 AM
haha no, i don't think you did. like Lenna said, i don't think you really need Stiltskin to complete any side quests. well....maybe for fixing, what's it called, Mognet? he might be involved with that. maybe, maybe not.

rcabronx
07-25-2005, 06:52 PM
im sorry to bring more bad news but it means no reviving aeris,general leo,josef,richard and minwu.i share your pain...

hmmmm.....well, being that i've not played any of the games prior to 7, the others..... not really caring too much..... :love:

LENNA: I KNOW, THAT FRICKIN RIDDLE IS DRIVING ME MENTAL! :mad: but i dint see the riddle till i was at the end of disk 2, so i think i'm just gonna sit back and read up on everyone else's answers..... my brain is fried on that one

Assemblage: hmmm.... i did that sidequest... i'm actually in memoria now, and i'm trying to level up tons to fight ozma, but i've pretty much done the rest of the sidequests, so i dont think it affected.... thank goodness, cuz knowing me, i woulda probably started from the beginning again....then i would have been able to try to solve thingie's riddie...... but alas....

thanks everyone for your help! :love: :love: :love:

abrojtm
07-25-2005, 08:01 PM
Well, sorry to burst your bubble, but you won't be able to do everything in this playthrough either. That's right, you won't be able to get Excalibur II :p.

Also, Memoria is not the best place to level up. Fighting Grand Dragons and using level 5 Doom is the easiest way to level up, but fighting Yans gives you the most experience per battle.

rcabronx
07-25-2005, 09:32 PM
nah, not going for either excaliburs, really... maybe ex#1 if i have the energy.... i have been fighting yans for like 5 hours now, they're getting a little boring, so i decided to head into memoria for a little variety.... i'm at level 70- something now..... i wanted to see if i could get some new equipments to actually level up ability wise, then go back out to the yan babies. they are SO DAMN CUTE! deadly as hell, but really cute....

SeeDRankLou
07-25-2005, 10:21 PM
There are four moonstones to be had in the game. One of them is obtained by buying stuff from Stiltzkin. If you've bought all the stuff from him in discs 1-3, in disc 4 he will have a Moonstone, a Ruby, and an Elixir for 5,555 gil. If you did not buy his stuff in Bran Bal, then I don't believe you will be able to buy this Moonstone in disc 4. That's the only thing you screwed up.

Old Manus
07-25-2005, 10:30 PM
Completely smurfed are you

SeeDRankLou
07-25-2005, 10:35 PM
Completely smurfed are you
...... :confused: :screwy:

rcabronx
07-26-2005, 01:58 PM
well, i played thru last night all the way into memoria just before trance kuja (fought deathguise, then broke out), and I went back to treno to get the excalibur for steiner.... leveled up a bit more, then attempted Ozma...... :grumble: :irked: :whimper: :whimper: :whimper: :crying2:

needless to say i'm still too weak.... all my characters are above level 70.... what the heck am i doing wrong?

but it seems i managed to do everything without stiltskin's assistance.... my 4 characters are Zidane, Steiner, Amarant and Dagger..... I equipped everyone with shadow damage inhibitors.... i don't know what else to do.... i guess i'll go fight more yans or something.....

Lushs
07-27-2005, 06:23 AM
I don't know if someone answered this already or not, but after you're escape from terra and you go back to Alexandria, go to the tower where you saw the very first moogle in the game, Slitzkin will be there, talk to him a few times, and he'll give you a ribbon (only if you bought items off him eachtime or almost eachtime...)

So don't worry about it... Slitzkin isn't important other than that... well and he's a cutie! :)

assemblage
07-29-2005, 11:57 PM
Assemblage: hmmm.... i did that sidequest... i'm actually in memoria now, and i'm trying to level up tons to fight ozma, but i've pretty much done the rest of the sidequests, so i dont think it affected.... thank goodness, cuz knowing me, i woulda probably started from the beginning again....then i would have been able to try to solve thingie's riddie...... but alas....
you have no idea how incredibly right on you are, haha truth be told, i've never beaten Ozma. i figure, hey, it's a big multicolored spherical thing, i fear it. and yes, if i did miss a sidequest, i would probably spaz out at my PS2 and start the game over. ever since there was that percent thing/good ending/perfect ending on FFX-2, i've been minorly obsessive about doing sidequests. only minorly, though. :shifty:

°¿°¿°
07-30-2005, 12:02 AM
uuh yea since ff9 isnt my most fav final fantasy and i kinda rushed through it whos stiltsskin or whatever his name is and you canr evieve people on 9?

assemblage
07-30-2005, 12:06 AM
needless to say i'm still too weak.... all my characters are above level 70.... what the heck am i doing wrong?
I SHALL ATTEMPT TO HELP YOU!! :D (keep in mind the fact that i said "attempt") okay okay okay, let's see. it's got 55,535 HPs (i think) and is weak versus Wind and Holy. before going to fight it, equip Antibody and Clear-Headed on everyone as well as armor that protects against Shadow damage. if Zidane trances, use the Grand Lethal Dyne attack, which is kind of a DUH, but yknow.

and if you already got this info from the guide or from GameFAQs, then i'm sorry for wasting your time ^^;;

assemblage
07-30-2005, 12:12 AM
uuh yea since ff9 isnt my most fav final fantasy and i kinda rushed through it whos stiltsskin or whatever his name is and you canr evieve people on 9?
1) Stiltskin is a moogle that sells you items and stuff
2) yeah, you can revive people. you can have Garnet or Eiko cast Life, or have Eiko cast Full Life. Eiko can also summon Phoenix, which causes fire damage and revives KO'd characters. Amarant has the Revive ability. then, of course, you could always buy a Phoenix Down or two.

rcabronx
08-02-2005, 01:57 PM
I DID IT I DID IT I DID IT I DID IT I DID IT I DID IT I DID IT I DID IT I DID IT I DID IT I DID IT!!!!!!

I Finally beat that round @$$hole!!!!! Pure luck, I tell you.... Zidane and Garnet were my only 2 characters above 80, and I kept Steiner, but my only change this time was that I levelled up Quina instead of using Amarant.... YEAH! QUINA! She saved my life! Angel's Snack was key. I had everyone but Quina absorbing or nulling Shadow, so when he used doomday, he hurt himself, and killed Quina, but autolife brought her back, and regen did the rest..... THANK GOODNESS Zidane went into trnace too! a little grand lethal, a little shock, a lot of angel's snacks, mighty guards and curaga, and i was good to go. Ozma fell at my feet. You have NO idea how satisfied I was.... I kinda felt a little sad after tho too.... cuz that was it. I did everything I did ONLY to beat Ozma, and I did..... So I'm a little bummed..... but still, it felt great! Now my next challenge: RUBY & EMERALD! Did Omega in part 8..... now Ozma... still need ruby, emerald, nemesis, and that son of a smurf, Trema.... hell, it only took me five years to beat Ozma.....

assemblage
08-03-2005, 01:06 AM
hell, it only took me five years to beat Ozma.....
.....only? i woulda given up after the first month or two.

still........

CONGRATS, YAAAAAY!! i throw a party for you! :happybday (sorry, the only banner i have says 'Happy Birthday' on it. but a party's a party!!) :beer: tsyeah.

rcabronx
08-03-2005, 02:45 AM
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

thank you for your help nevertheless Assemblage! you have no idea how many faqs I actually read on how to beat that round son of a mother! thing is, A LOT of it really did have to do with luck.... zidane tranced, which was ideal, and steiner with his shock..... if you ever need my help with anything about beating him, you let me know, bud!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

assemblage
08-04-2005, 12:39 AM
actually, that may come in handy :tongue: speaking of, what were all their levels and what did you equip on them, both equipment and abilities? Ozma's being poopy to me :( :crying: :weep:

oh, and good luck with Ruby and Emerald!!

rcabronx
08-04-2005, 04:15 AM
ruby and emerald will have to wait.... i now have my sights set on:

tantadada!

TREMA! I'ma get'im..... I started a whole brand new game, cuz, you know, I like it... and I'm gonna get all the accesories and whatnot i can, master all my dress-spheres, and then, OH YEAH! I'm gonna play thru again, get all the accesories again, level up to 99, and try to beat that bad boy.... i just gotta! it ticks me off that I can't.... i'm all final fantasy 7'nd out, cuz i played that just before i replayed 9, and i couldn't beat the weapons, but maybe i'll load at some point again and try again.... i dont like them.

SO: Assemblage, here's my lineup and everything for beating round boy:

Zidane: Level 84

EQUIP:
Ultima Weapon
Circlet
Egoist Armlet (VERY IMPORTANT - SHADOW DAMAGE INHIBITOR)
Brave Suit
Ribbon

ABILTITIES: 63 of a possible 63 gems used
Auto Haste
Auto Regen
Auto Life
Accuracy +
Bird Killer
Gamble Defense
Insomniac
Antibody
Bright Eyes
Jelly
Locomotion
Clear Headed
----------------------------------------------------------------

Steiner: Level 78

EQUIP:
Ragnarok
Genji Helmet
Venetia Shield
Demon's Mail (VERY IMPORTANT - SHADOW DAMAGE INHIBITOR)
Rebirth Ring

ABILITIES: 59 of a possible 60 gems used
Auto Haste
Auto Regen
Auto Life
HP 10%
HP 20%
Bird Killer
Antibody
Bright Eyes
Clear Headed
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Garnet: Level 82

EQUIP:
Tiger Racket
Golden Skullcap
Egoist Armlet (VERY IMPORTANT - SHADOW DAMAGE INHIBITOR)
Rubber Suit
Ribbon

ABILITIES: 56 of a possible 58 gems used
Auto Haste
Auto Regen
Auto Life
Reflect-Null
Insomniac
Antibody
Loudmouth
Clear Headed
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Quina: Level 76

EQUIP:
Bistro Fork
Circlet
Dragon Wrist
Demon's Vest
Protect Ring
NOTE: Both the Dragon Wrist and Demon's Vest carry Shadow reduced by 50%, so I assumed that would equal 100% Shadow damage protection....yeah, it didn't, cuz she was knocked out, but that's what I had on....

ABILITIES: 54 of a possible 55 gems used
Auto Haste
Auto Regen
Auto Life
Gamble Defense
Insomniac
Antibody
Loudmouth
Locomotion
Clear Headed

IMPORTANT FOR QUINA TO BE USEFUL, SHE MUST KNOW THE FOLLOWING BLUE MAGICS: (some monsters may not be available on disk 4)
Mighty Guard
TO LEARN, EAT:
Myconid (Forest Maze, Iifa Tree)
Serpion (Outside Lindblum's Dragon Gate forest/shore)
Ant Lion (Outside Desert Palace, Cleyra)
Gigan Octopus (Shores near Esto Gaza)
Gargoyle (Ipsen's Castle)

Angel's Snack
TO LEARN, EAT:
Ironite (Burmecian Kingdom)
Mistodon (All over the place, disk 4)
Behemoth (Memoria)
Epitaph (Oeilvert)

White Wind
TO LEARN, EAT:
Zuu (Cleyra's Trunk)
Griffin (Fossil Roo, Forest ouside Black Mage Village, Outer Continent)
Garuda (Esto Gaza, forest from Moogle exit of Gizamaluke's Grotto)
Zemzelett (Forest Maze)

NOTES:
1. Make SURE you do the Friendly Guys quest to be able to hit Ozma with physical attacks, and so when he casts Doomsday, he will also hurt himself.
2. Make SURE to equip yourself like above, THEN save right after that before you fight him, cuz you don't wanna have to do the setup all over again.
3. MAKE REALLY SURE you have Zidane really close to trance. Grand Lethal kicks serious booty.
4. Have Quina on standby AT ALL TIMES after casting Mighty Guard unless you really need her. That way, when round boy casts curse, she can immediately cast Angel's Snack. Then, just cast Mighty Guard as needed to prevent wasting her precious turns.
5. Have Garnet on standby also, and once round boy casts something you don't like the looks of, have her cast curaga-all (by pressing R1, the spell will target all allies).
6. All Zidane has to do is attack physically, and wait on trance for Grand lethal. DO NOT make him steal. It's just really not worth it.
7. Steiner = SHOCK SHOCK SHOCK. That's it. Unless you're in such serious trouble that he has to throw a Phoenix Down or Elixer, that's all he has to do.

Well, that's pretty much all I did. It's about luck too, cuz if homeboy decides to do something silly like cast curse 3 times in a row, or something equally icky like that, then you're pretty much screwed. Otherwise, it really only took me about 7 rounds to take him out.

I really hope this helps you out...hubby is ticked at me cuz I made him stop watching TV so I could load the game and get all the info... :love:

GOOD LUCK, SWEETS! :love: :love: :love:

Wizdom
08-04-2005, 04:19 AM
For Quina to be usful , kill her and cast Limit Glove...

rcabronx
08-04-2005, 04:26 AM
hmm....never even occured to me to do that.... does my Quina even KNOW Limit Glove.... hmmmm.....gotta check on that one.... ;)

by the by, much :love: to Forest Owl for providing me with the Blue Magic List I got that info from.... and to whomever wrote it, well, thank you too! :D

assemblage
08-05-2005, 12:23 AM
rcabronx, you kick a lotta ass. imma try getting medieval on this guy's face after i get offline tonight :tongue: it'll definately be worth it, tell your lover thanks for not freaking out at you to help me! (your huge post is saved as 'rcabronx's evil ozma destruction guide of evil' on my compy, it's pretty cool) in a near conclusion, thank you thank you thank you!! :D

Trema's stupid. me no likies. :grumble:

rcabronx
08-05-2005, 12:48 AM
you're very much welcome. by the by, you ever beat trema, or no?

and that title for the post is SWEET! :love:

Karl
08-05-2005, 01:09 AM
is it just me or is this thread off topic :D

rcabronx
08-05-2005, 01:15 AM
:shifty: um..........no. :shifty:

:lol:

yeah a little..... oh well.... no harm no foul, i guess.... admins don't like it, they can close it, i guess.... sorry if you came here looking for something else, tho.... :love:

assemblage
08-05-2005, 01:27 AM
oh, it just means we're cool.

but no, i didn't beat Trema. i got to Cloister 60, tried to beat that....thing, failed miserably, leveled up and mastered almost all my dresspheres.....and moved on to FF8 :riiight: i'll return to it sometime...

rcabronx
08-05-2005, 01:32 AM
I feel your pain. I got ALL THE WAY to that son of a smurf, I was all leveled up to 99, my dresspheres mastered, and dude kills me in like 2 minutes. SO PISSED WAS ME..... then i moved on to 7... then 9.... now i gotta try him again... it's gon take me SO much time.... :whimper: but i'll get'im.... so you're gon try round boy tonight, eh? good luck with that! beat that round boy! :love:

assemblage
08-05-2005, 01:38 AM
thank you, i'm gonna kick his round arse! jeez, i'm so pumped haha it's kinda pathetic that i'm this excited about beating a guy on a video game, but until school starts up again, this is what i live for :D

you have good luck with that Trema arsewipe too! if you need help, call on me, cuz i bought (yes, i bought) the FFX2 guide, courdeosy of the perfect ending i just HAD to get. and still have yet to get. anyway, if you need help, tell me and i'll consult my magic crystal guide and SEARCH THE INTERNET FOR HOURS ON END!!!!!!!!

trust me, i would. :laughing:

hold up hold up hold up, you mean you got to Trema or that guy on Cloister 60?

rcabronx
08-05-2005, 01:57 AM
trema, chicky... i frickin got to trema.... i kno wwhat you mean about being pumped... i was like that for Omega in 8... took me a half hour to beat him, and once i did, i was jumping around the house like a manic, i was so happy.... meanwhile, i'm like 24 years old at the time, but oh well... still a total goofball! anyway, yeah, trema.... bastard. :mad2: i will get him... the more i think on it, the more i want it.... yeah, i buy the guide with the games, so i have it too.... AND a lot of stuff off the net too... i think you just gotta take everything you find, mix it together, put your own flare on it, and go.... that was my mistake with trema.... :mad:

you're too sweet by the by! hours and hours! you ROCK!

assemblage
08-06-2005, 12:25 AM
haha i knoooow.... :greenking no, i kid. but really, even if you have all those guides and the strategies and everything, they're no comparison to the encouragement of some random chick on the EoFF forum boards!!

WOOO HOOOOO!!!
and yes, hours and hours indeed :D

rcabronx
08-06-2005, 01:53 AM
hey chicky! soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?????????????????????

did you fight round boy last night????????? :love: :love: :love: :confused:

Aidan
08-07-2005, 09:10 PM
if I can't do everything in a game, I get real pissed off and nasty.... :mad:

i felt the same way when i skipped the marbule quest in chrono cross... tis not a pleasant feeling.

rcabronx
08-07-2005, 11:45 PM
never played chrono cross.....what's it like?

Aidan
08-07-2005, 11:48 PM
really awesome. play it. such a good game. gotta love the story. battle system is a bit different, but still great once you get the hang of it. so many characters too. alot are hard to get. if you dont choose one option, you might not get a char or two, and you might change certain mini quests, and choose not do do stuff, you might not be able to get the rainbow/spectral weapons. alot of decision to make in this game, but well worth it.

i also found it to play chrono trigger first more fun, since chrono cross IS a sequel. not needed though, since it really doesnt effect the gameplay.

rcabronx
08-08-2005, 12:01 AM
kookie.... so is it like random battles and stuff, like a final fantasy? i've been looking to expand my game horizons.... altho, right now, trema needs to pooping in his panties, cuz i'm on a mission for him.... but i do want to try and find other games....are those for ps2 or 1...?

G SpOtZ
08-08-2005, 12:09 AM
chrono cross doesn't have random battles, u actually see the monsters runnin around and u have a choice to avoid them or fight them (unless they just keep chasing you lol, that happens to me all the time)

assemblage
08-08-2005, 12:15 AM
chrono cross doesn't have random battles, u actually see the monsters runnin around and u have a choice to avoid them or fight them (unless they just keep chasing you lol, that happens to me all the time)
man, doesn't that suck...? i mash the poor little analog stick and scream at the tv until i either escape, fight the thing, or run up the stairs and out the door to freak people out.

*thinks* maybe i shouldn't have admitted that....oh well :D

oh, yeah, and CC and CT are really good games. like, REALLY good. i heart them. CC is only really worth it if you get the good ending with the Chrono Cross element equipped and stuff....it's actually kinda like FFX2, except not....bad. your choices effect what happens later in the game. it's awesome. and CT is my life. kinda. okay, not. i'm rambling and hyper cuz i was talking about freaking out about the CC battle system. dayum.

G SpOtZ
08-08-2005, 12:27 AM
i never finished ct, but i'm going to start over again. i haven't played any games for a whole month becaus ei've been on vacation this whole time... even since i've registered to become an EoFF user... anyway, i've just somehow gotten the craving the play ct, cc, and ffvii just randomly. so once i get home i'm gonna play them. ALL of them. lol.yep.

assemblage
08-08-2005, 12:42 AM
at the same time? you should, that'd be so cool.....even though i've played those games over and over, i'd get the storylines mixed up and somehow end up with something to the effect of "Crono, Lucca and Ayla went to Another World to get scales for Lena and beat the crap outta Sephiroth" then i'd be posting confused bits of crap all over these boards haha :tongue:

G SpOtZ
08-08-2005, 12:55 AM
XD XD i wish i could play them at once. i have three tv's but i dont have three playstations or ps2's. and also the tv's are in different rooms so i'd have to run back and forth to play them lol. that would be hardcore, but oh well. i'll probably just play one for 30 minutes then save quit and move on and do that for each game. lol it could work...

assemblage
08-08-2005, 12:58 AM
haha yeah, but it'll take a hella lotta time, yknow? hey, we could really keep you in shape and say you have to switch to a new game every 5 minutes rather than 30. ooohhhhh, tricky....

G SpOtZ
08-08-2005, 01:24 AM
but i would get like nothing done lol. and then i'd get really confused and i would miss so many essential things -.-;;

assemblage
08-08-2005, 01:39 AM
oh, but you know that's always so much fun :tongue: haha i don't even know what to say about the essential things you'd miss, except that you could probably just post something up here or go to gamefaqs if you missed something and didn't know where to go. come to think of it....i kinda wanna try that now.

you should buy a power pack and go to a street corner by a street light and play while people drive by and give you weird looks.

rcabronx
08-08-2005, 02:11 AM
so CC and CT are kinda like Xenosaga? sounds quite interesting....

*starts searching e-bay for cheap deals*

G SpOtZ
08-08-2005, 02:21 AM
i actually got bored of xenosaga really quickly. i wasn't that used to the style of it and i didn't feel like going past the first hour of the game so i kinda just stopped. waste of money, i know...

rcabronx
08-08-2005, 02:43 AM
i thought xenosaga rocked! then i got xenosaga 2, and it rocked a little less, but still rocked.... now i am eagerly anticipating the third in the 6 part saga..... and that shall rock..... :cool:

Karl
08-08-2005, 03:31 AM
its 6 parts? holy crap its gonna be like 10 years b4 the last one at the rate their goin

rcabronx
08-08-2005, 04:55 AM
i know! then again, final fantasy is what, 18 years old or something, and they're still going strong.... i like the thoughts of a game having 6 parts.... clifffhangers, unanswered questions, timelines... it's so satisfying when you have all the pieces together... that's why i'm a huge advocate of a game like resident evil....

assemblage
08-09-2005, 01:43 AM
DUDE i cannot believe you said that, i SO just watched Resident Evil Apocalypse!! :bow: and god, i officially have a new obsession. just the other minute, when i was in the bathroom, (don't ask) i was like '....it'd be so cool to do the next Resident Evil movie...which they better, cuz that's a kick ass game...and to work with Milla Jovovich and Sienna Guillory, couple of ass kickin' girls imitating a kick ass game, i wanna do it!!'

i feel so inferior...when i get offline i'm playing RE3:N for sure.

Karl
08-09-2005, 01:48 AM
all i remember about resident evil is RE2 which i played when i was like 10 and it was impossibly hard so since then i always hated them

i prolly should give em another chance :Oo:

assemblage
08-09-2005, 01:56 AM
YESYESYESYESYES DO ITTTTT!!! AACK, sooooo good, man, so good...and watch the movie, too. the second one, at least. i haven't seen the first one, but on the extra stuffs on the DVD, they said that this one had a lot more special effects/cool stuff/incredibly cool stuff/even more incredibly cool stuff, as opposed to the first one. i'm in love with it, even though i just saw it. but that's okay. :tongue:

but yeah, do the games. they're good. all i found tricky was the movement. i could never get the hang of it, so i died. a lot. :grumble:

Karl
08-09-2005, 02:03 AM
*runs to store to buy all RE games*

assemblage
08-09-2005, 02:09 AM
*claps happily* now play them all. at the same time. doooo itttttt, mwahahaha

rcabronx
08-09-2005, 02:10 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

you two ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nemi is fave enemy EVAH! ok, ok, ok, ok..... have either of you played part 4 for gamecube?!?!? if not, GO GET IT NOOOOWWW!!! if you dont have a gamecube, GO BUY ONE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! The game is THAT good that you should just really go out and buy the gamecube JUST FOR THAT GAME.... *cries cuz gamecube is not connected right now* but seriously, part 4 is truly one of those amazing games you just need to play....

assemblage
08-09-2005, 02:12 AM
what's it about what's it about what's it about?? *sits intently at rca's feet for storytime*

Karl
08-09-2005, 02:13 AM
if u mean re 4 thats the one i would buy first cuz i heard most about that and everyone tells me how amazing it is

rcabronx
08-09-2005, 02:18 AM
ok, so first off, it doesn't have zombies.... :eek: i know, weird, BUT: it has these parisite infested villager, strung out druids, and crazy prisoner type guys that scared the living shiznit outta me... now i speak spanish fluently, and all the enemies says really evil stuff in spanish cuz it takes place in the backwoods of Spain, right, so I'm all like, AWESOME, i can understand them! yeah, that made it even creepier for me, cuz i knew they were coming for me.... :cry: anyway, point of the story is you have to save the us prez's brat daughter, and uncover in the process that a certain huge evil corporation is coming back from the dead, so to speak.... OMG, you really just have to like beg your respective parents to BUY IT FOR YOU! I would get for you guys myself, you know, if i werent broke and knew where you guys even were in this world... anyway, seriously, the game is killer. there was this one point that there was this villager behind me with this big ax, and in spanish growled "behind you imbecile" and i freaked then she swung at me and i died, but it ROCKED, cuz i knew it was gonna happen, cuz she said it first... totally creepy.... *takes HUGE breath*

assemblage
08-09-2005, 02:22 AM
ahaha you rock, rca, i heart you. *rambles off address* okay okay okay, so yknow paypal?? huh?? i'll wire you the money so you can buy me a gamecube and this game you speak so highly of! okay? okay?? OKAY?!?!?!?!?! O_o;; talk about a Resident Evil buzz....augh! wait! i don't speak much spanish!! i changed to japanese when i started high school!! :eek: aw, christe, this thing's gonna freak me out!

............yessssss!!!

rcabronx
08-09-2005, 02:28 AM
yah man, i am high on res evil... i seriously, no word of a lie, swear on a stack of celery, that i bought two...not one, TWO....different platforms JUST, AND ONLY JUST, for residsent evil games.... bought the dreadful dreamcast for Code veronica, and bought the gamecube for RE-Make... yep. i own all the res games EXCEPT for the first person shooter type ones (survivor or something.... hubby actually owns the first one, but i never played cuz yuck) and the outbreak ones, cuz i despise them unfortunately.... but all the others...oh yeah.

for sure paypal me and i'll gets it for yous..... :love: :love: :love: and if you need help with the spanish, i'm your gal. :D

assemblage
08-09-2005, 02:29 AM
what's spanish for "you suck, you testosterone driven asswipe"?

rcabronx
08-09-2005, 02:33 AM
LMAO!!!!

[what's spanish for "you suck, you testosterone driven asswipe"?]

hmmm...... not verbatim, but i'll give it a try:

Para el carajo, hombre pendejo de mierda!

roughly translated: go to hell, retarded $h!t of a man.... meh, it's close...

assemblage
08-09-2005, 02:42 AM
yes, perfection, i love it!! thank you, i now have a few choice words for some guys i know.... :tongue:

so, uh, getting back to the unofficial topic... :shifty: YAY RESIDENT EVIL!!!!

Karl
08-09-2005, 02:42 AM
lol playing gunbound (online game) has taught me somethin about spanish, everyone says PTM which appearantly means puta madre and everyone tells me puta mean like 8 things, 8 very bad things :shifty:

rcabronx
08-09-2005, 02:45 AM
to me, puta means one very bad thing: whore

so i guess if you used all the nice little synonyms for whore, then yeah, i guess it could mean a whole bunch of really bad things.... so yeah. :eek:

assemblage
08-09-2005, 02:46 AM
i'd probably use my MAD SPANISH SKILLZ to translate PTM to Party To Metallica or something.

Karl
08-09-2005, 02:48 AM
i would agree but i hate metallica....

DON"T HIT ME >_<

assemblage
08-09-2005, 02:49 AM
me too, don't worry haha actually i've never really heard any of their stuff, i don't think. ah well. :D

assemblage
08-09-2005, 02:50 AM
OH GOD, OUR THREAD'S ON FIRE!!!!!!!!! *throws water bottle at computer screen and runs away screaming*

Karl
08-09-2005, 02:51 AM
everyone so obsessed with them, good to know im not the only one opposed :D

Karl
08-09-2005, 02:51 AM
it is? *goes to check*

Karl
08-09-2005, 02:52 AM
HOLY MONKEY NOSTRELS :eek:

rcabronx
:whimper:

i liked their BLACK album....

rcabronx
HOLY CRAP! our little thread is... dare I say it.... POPULAR?!?!?!? :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

assemblage
08-09-2005, 02:54 AM
WOOO!! hi people who come to look at our loserishness! ha HAH!! :tongue:

Karl
08-09-2005, 02:54 AM
lol popular cuz us 3 have been postin nonstop for like an hour :love: :love: :love:

rcabronx
08-09-2005, 02:56 AM
oh man.... i can see it now.... Del Murder is gonna come spoil our fun i just know it.... he scares me. :eek:

assemblage
08-09-2005, 02:57 AM
one of the admins will, probably. both this one and the "popular" one. then we'll just have to make another, bahaha

Karl
08-09-2005, 02:59 AM
one of the admins will, probably. both this one and the "popular" one. then we'll just have to make another, bahaha

im scared of admins :Oo:
i screw up a lot and they always close and move my threads

rcabronx
08-09-2005, 03:02 AM
thankfully i've never been enforced, in my long 8 months.... but time is ticking i know it.... meh, it'll be ok... maybe they should just move us to like general chat or sumthing......

Karl
08-09-2005, 03:17 AM
i been here for like a week and i been closed 3 times and moved 4...i think, something close to that

rcabronx
08-09-2005, 03:28 AM
holy crap! that's a lot of enforcement, there, Karl... damn hi-filutin admins with their buttons and options.... :mad:

disclaimer: I LOVE ALL ADMINS! :love:

Karl
08-09-2005, 03:43 AM
man i wish i had some buttons and options :D

rcabronx
08-09-2005, 03:58 AM
i feel so special now, cuz you see that little caption under my name? that marx my 8 month anniversary... :whimper: so special....

G SpOtZ
08-09-2005, 04:07 AM
what was this thread about again?

rcabronx
08-09-2005, 04:13 AM
um let's see here..... *flips back to page one*

OK, what do I do?!?!?! Um, I missed Stiltskin in Bran Bal.

................................................... :whimper: :weep: :crying: :crying2:

So, what's gonna happen?!?!?! DID I ROYALLY SCREW UP ANY SIDEQUESTS!?!?!?!?? I missed a friggin DIAMOND for like real cheap, I think......

I saved over my last save before I realized what I had done...... but seriously, did I screw up any sidequests or anything by missing him?? :eek:

yep, there you go... we are perfectly on topic, now step away from the thread, nice and slow.... :shifty:

j/k.... much :love: G SpOtZ

Karl
08-09-2005, 08:21 PM
*very random and off topic*

anyone else hate baby commercials? i think its a little more baby ass than i want t be seein, id rather see....NONE

assemblage
08-10-2005, 01:26 AM
O_o great insight, i think i'm gonna have nightmares about baby ass tonight

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 01:30 AM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!

diapers.... never having kids... ew. :mad:

Karl
08-10-2005, 01:31 AM
exactly, glad some1's on my side, my friend is an uncle and he used to hate babies and now he's all like ooo babies are so cute, OMG she said goooo

assemblage
08-10-2005, 01:34 AM
someone remind me to have my tubes cut.

hey rca, i need a nickname for you, duder. partly cuz if you try to say "rca" like a word, it's like.....ricka. annnnnd yeaaaah. plus, rca is my dad's initials, so it's kinda strange....O_o any suggestions?

Karl
08-10-2005, 01:37 AM
rcabronx...hmmm.....

how about cabrone :love:
thats somethin in spanish isnt it?

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 01:37 AM
comps kinda slow cuz i'm dL'ing that clip from your link Karl....

anywho, you and assemblage are still young right? like 15-16 ish... i'm 28 already, and i have NO desire to breed. my bio-clock's not ticking anywhere.... babies are so... messy...and kinda stinky... and LOUD.... cute yeah, but only when they're someone else's..... you'd think i'd be all like yeah it's time, but no friggin way... never.... ew.

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 01:39 AM
hmm....a nicky for me? well, yeah cabron is a bad word in spanish, but i truly did NOT intend that! LOL! RCA are my initials too, and I'm orig from the Bronx, so there.... hmmm.... call me.... um....... i dunno.... how about BX, which is shortform for Bronx? i dunno. :(

assemblage
08-10-2005, 01:40 AM
haha agreed, completely. and yeah, imma be 16 on friday, woo! ^^ and i haven't gotten pregnant yet! (yessssss) victory is mine.

mmkay, Karl, we need to think up a nickname for rca. cabrone is good, but....what's it mean? i don't wanna be calling her "poopy" in some language i don't know

assemblage
08-10-2005, 01:41 AM
rca, you're under our mercy now :radred:

Karl
08-10-2005, 01:42 AM
anyone else think that milk sux when mixed with kiwi?

im usin the cup from my starbucks iced chai thing for kiwi white grape juice, *goes to hurl on cat*

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 01:42 AM
acutally, cabron is like, *whispers* mother####er

so yeah.... :(

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 01:43 AM
anyone else think that milk sux when mixed with kiwi?

im usin the cup from my starbucks iced chai thing for kiwi white grape juice, *goes to hurl on cat*

eeeeeeew. happy b-day on friday chicky!!!!!!!!!!! so is that YOUR official nicky, cuz i didnt want to come out of my face and call you ass for short.... ;) ;) ;) ;)

assemblage
08-10-2005, 01:44 AM
*quickly scribbles down "cabron" in notebook* heh heh.

and, um, Karl.....no comment. have you tried that Green Tea thing at Starbucks? yum! :love:

Karl
08-10-2005, 01:44 AM
imma be 16 on friday, woo! ^^ and i haven't gotten pregnant yet! (yessssss) victory is mine.

lol thats great, and yea i been 16 for a few months how did she know our ages:shifty:

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 01:45 AM
imma be 16 on friday, woo! ^^ and i haven't gotten pregnant yet! (yessssss) victory is mine.

lol thats great, and yea i been 16 for a few months how did she know our ages:shifty:

:shifty:

she's psychic.....

assemblage
08-10-2005, 01:46 AM
lmao! yeah, sure, chicky can be my nickname. i was thinking about making myself known as Assey on EoFF, but quickly decided against it

Karl
08-10-2005, 01:47 AM
the blended frozen drink thing? no i havent, i saw it but then i remembered my "experience" with green tea the other day *quivers* so i didnt get it

assemblage
she's talking about herself in the third person.... :shifty:

assemblage
experience? this i gotta hear, do tell

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 01:48 AM
yeah, she wants to hear it too! :shifty:

Karl
08-10-2005, 01:52 AM
uhh, i dunno i was heatin up the water and i went to pour it and the cat jumped up on the counter and knocked down the cup, then i made more and it tasted terrible, uhh... thats it :Oo:

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 01:53 AM
i love cats.

assemblage
08-10-2005, 01:54 AM
....*blinks* how is that a bad experience with green tea? haha just buy some of that Arizona stuff, it's good and you don't have to heat anything or let your cat near it

Karl
08-10-2005, 01:58 AM
yea, prolly a better idea cuz hot tea usually sux

*peels off layer of skin on foot shaking head*

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 01:59 AM
not a big fan of tea..... you know, "they" say drinking tea helps a woman's fertility.... again, not a big fan.... :p

assemblage
08-10-2005, 02:00 AM
i did that on my tongue once. it was the day after i ate a lot of those Sour Icebreakers. it was kinda cool

Karl
08-10-2005, 02:01 AM
anyone else notice how we been completely off topic and goin back and forth beetween 2 different threads with just us 3? :love:

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 02:01 AM
i did that on my tongue once. it was the day after i ate a lot of those Sour Icebreakers. it was kinda cool

oh.....oh my........... ow................. :barf:

assemblage
08-10-2005, 02:03 AM
haha i have, Karl. i was laughing about it earlier and thinking about how i have no life in the summer. ^^;; but i love it with much love :love:

and rca, it didn't hurt, just kinda.....came off.

Karl
08-10-2005, 02:04 AM
o geez that reminds me of when i was like 6 and i licked the back of the fridge and tore off all the tounge skin and there was blood... lots of blood... EVERYWHERE

assemblage
08-10-2005, 02:06 AM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA sorry, but why the hell did you lick the fridge??

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 02:08 AM
*falls off chair*

ugh.... :( weak stomach..... ew ew ew ew ew ew!

YEAH MAN, WHY THE HECK WOULD YOU LICK A FRIDGE?!?!?!??!?!???!!111one!

assemblage
08-10-2005, 02:09 AM
yeah, i mean...i like fridges, but...not that much...

Karl
08-10-2005, 02:10 AM
yeah, i mean...i like fridges, but...not that much...
lol, nice

anyway i was yound and stupid and there was ice on the coils :love:

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 02:10 AM
i only like what's IN fridges... and NOT even sumtimes.... :p

assemblage
08-10-2005, 02:11 AM
ohhh, well you didn't say there was ICE there, i woulda done the same thing.

O_o or not.

Karl
08-10-2005, 02:13 AM
lol *is dumb* :D

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 02:14 AM
not dumb.... just....overly curious.... ? :love:

assemblage
08-10-2005, 02:16 AM
yeah, i'd say overly curious too. it gave me a good laugh ^^ i love it

Karl
08-10-2005, 02:25 AM
the number of replies since we started today has almost tripled in each of these threads :Oo:

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 02:28 AM
wow....... we totally rule.

STILTSKIN IN BRAN BAL.....missed him.....

:shifty:

Del Murder is afoot.....

assemblage
08-10-2005, 02:30 AM
haha i kinda feel bad for those that come looking for answers corresponding to the topic names (even though OMFG!!!! isn't really specific or anything...) and find....well, this.

Karl
08-10-2005, 02:31 AM
is del murder a admin? o yea, are "cid's knights" admins? and speakin of which isnt cuz the creator of this site? and speakin of whick, he looks EXACTLY like some 1 i know, but he said on aim he lived in california and im wisconsin

Karl
08-10-2005, 02:32 AM
man my last reply changed direction really fast

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 02:34 AM
Del Murder is a Cid's Knight.... a SCARY one. He will shut us down if he ever reads this.... lets just hope he dont. i think the BIG boss of this place is actually called Cid. and I know Loony Bob is like his partner or sumthin.... Loony's kewl, but Del.... i fear him, i mean it... :eek:

assemblage
08-10-2005, 02:35 AM
O.o whoa, train off the tracks in Karl's head...and speaking of which, dude, you're so close to me it's scary.

assemblage
08-10-2005, 02:36 AM
haha rca, no biggie, we'll just have to put one in General Chat if these get closed

Karl
08-10-2005, 02:36 AM
O.o lol, if u live anywhere near wisconsin u should read "wisconsin in general chat :D

http://eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67553

assemblage
08-10-2005, 02:37 AM
dude, i'm in MN O.o weeeeeeird

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 02:39 AM
canada.

assemblage
08-10-2005, 02:41 AM
really? *claps* then we're like........neighbors! all of us! whee!! :tongue:

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 02:44 AM
:D

Karl
08-10-2005, 02:44 AM
*mister rogers* "hello neighbor"

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 02:46 AM
i always wanted to ride that tiny trolley....

assemblage
08-10-2005, 02:47 AM
didn't he die?

Karl
08-10-2005, 02:48 AM
yea, like 3 years ago or somethin

assemblage
08-10-2005, 02:50 AM
hmm. that's gotta suck. on a lighter note....hey have you gotten that huge ass thunderstorm yet? :tongue:

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 02:50 AM
yeah...sad. i watched that show so much as a little kid....

assemblage
08-10-2005, 02:51 AM
really? i never did. all i remember is a bit of the song

Karl
08-10-2005, 02:53 AM
i remember like its a wonderful day in the neighborhood or something then something like wont u be mine *creepy* and there was some puppets and trolley

assemblage
08-10-2005, 02:54 AM
that's the same part of the song i remember. now i have it stuck in my head. >. <

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 02:55 AM
oh yeah.... i remember it...... nothing was better than the electric company tho.... prolly b4 your times.... but it was a really cool edu show about all kinds of science type stuff.... i dug that show.... :love:

assemblage
08-10-2005, 02:56 AM
i remember Bill Nye the science guy haha but that's not really an old show

Karl
08-10-2005, 02:56 AM
lol reminds me of that one show with the "conjunction junction whats your function" and the "im just a bill, im only a bill, sittin here on capitol hill"

i love that bill song :love:

assemblage
08-10-2005, 02:57 AM
NOOOOOOOOOO NOT SCHOOLHOUSE ROCK, PLEASE!! UGH, those songs drive me insane! and not the good insane!

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 03:00 AM
YESSSSSSSS!!!!!! SCHOOLHOUSE ROCK!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!! I forgot all about that! Family guy did that spoof on it once when the little bill was singing, and a custodian stabbed him with that trash collector poker thing, and he yelped... CLASSIC.

Karl
08-10-2005, 03:02 AM
YESSSSSSSS!!!!!! SCHOOLHOUSE ROCK!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!! I forgot all about that! Family guy did that spoof on it once when the little bill was singing, and a custodian stabbed him with that trash collector poker thing, and he yelped... CLASSIC.

omg it was like family guy or simpsons or futurama or somethin that did somethin about the conjunction junction song about "lady parts" and it was so terrible but funny it was like "takin in sperm and spittin out babies"

i felt guilty about laughin but man did i laugh

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 03:04 AM
LOL! never seen that one i dont think.... or maybe... cant remember... too sleepy. :D

Karl
08-10-2005, 03:10 AM
sleepy? well i guess, time zones, only 9 pm here :D

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 03:16 AM
yeah it's only 10 here.... well, 10:15 now.... still got up way too early... ungodly hours....

Karl
08-10-2005, 03:22 AM
wheres "chicky" during all this? i think she ditched us:shifty:

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 03:29 AM
:whoa: :crying: :weep: :crying2: :whimper: :-\

CHICKY DITCHED US!!!!!!!!!

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 03:31 AM
actually, i'ma jet too.... sleepy me.... work tomorrow... :mad: :mad2: :cry:

Karl
08-10-2005, 03:35 AM
k, l8r

Buster Sword Strike
08-10-2005, 06:41 AM
This had like six different topics! LMAO

Karl
08-10-2005, 06:43 AM
sure did

G SpOtZ
08-10-2005, 07:24 AM
i love random threads

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 11:27 PM
Buster, I am in LOVE with your sig!!!!!!!!! LOVE I SAY!!!!!! :love:

anyone wants to join into the FABULOUS random topic par-tay, please feel free.... the three of us are usually around at like, what... 8-10pm eastern.... yah. :love:

YEAH SO STILTSKIN MAN....LITTLE BUGGER HE IS....yeah...

Karl
08-10-2005, 11:56 PM
tried the frozen green tea thing from starbucks and its weird but good

rcabronx
08-11-2005, 01:03 AM
:barf:

i like green things....

i like frozen things.....

i dont think i'd like a FROZEN AND GREEN thing.... :cry:

Karl
08-11-2005, 01:13 AM
it was kinda like... its good, but u can only have a very little bit at a time or it sux

rcabronx
08-11-2005, 01:19 AM
thing wit me is, i hate any hot drinks that are cold.... like iced cappuchinos and whatnot.... ew. so i polly woudnt like that green tea thingy....

Karl
08-11-2005, 01:24 AM
anyway time for some off topic or back on topic or w/e...
i started playin ff9 again and it took me 2 hours to get to where the prima vista crashes, its the thing where ya just gotta be sure u did everything, no matter how many times i play it i always think im missing something

rcabronx
08-11-2005, 01:26 AM
missing something like what? like an item? or a sidequest thing?

by the by, HEAD HONCHO is on right now.... yep. CID, the creator of the awesomeness that is EoFF....

Karl
08-11-2005, 01:28 AM
he's on a lot :tongue:

rcabronx
08-11-2005, 01:30 AM
seriously, this is the first time i've ever seen him on... i swear.... maybe i'm not on enuff.... ;)

Karl
08-11-2005, 01:32 AM
seen him on? did u go to the announcment thing at the top or his info or somethin?

rcabronx
08-11-2005, 01:35 AM
you know when you're at the index, and it gives a list of who's on? that's where i just saw his name.... CID

hey made pg 7 on this thread.... :p

Karl
08-11-2005, 01:36 AM
o, i talked to his wife on aim the other day :D
i wanted to ask if he was from wisconsin cuz i know someone that looks exactly like him, i mean u wouldnt be able to tell the difference :Oo:

rcabronx
08-11-2005, 01:38 AM
creepy.... so is he? from WI?

Karl
08-11-2005, 01:39 AM
nope california... everyone is from california

rcabronx
08-11-2005, 01:43 AM
even creepier... maybe his doppelganger.... :shifty:

i WISH i were IN Cali RIGHT NOW. I want to move there so bad... T Dot is not all it's cracked up to be.....i'm from nyc orig'ly, so maybe that's why.... i live in a city just outside T Dot called Mississauga. just the name of the city is boring.... :(

Karl
08-11-2005, 01:45 AM
dunno what t dot is, sry :love:
anyway uhh, yea, california... i mean

WHOA STILTSKIN YEA LIL GUY, HE'S A TROOPER

rcabronx
08-11-2005, 01:47 AM
ooops.... Toronto.

Karl
08-11-2005, 01:48 AM
o, ic
hmm... this went to a dead end

rcabronx
08-11-2005, 01:49 AM
NO!!!!!! MUST NOT LET POINTLESS THREAD DIE!!!!!!!!!!

um, um, um, um, um.............................................

ok.... um......... so....... ok! gotten any further on thingy's riddle?

Karl
08-11-2005, 02:01 AM
i think people are givin up on it, there hasnt been a post for 2 or 3 days i think, i want poeple to answer my quote in the quote quiz and chris to tell me if im right in the garnet quote thread, seems like no 1 is on lately (basing this on the week ive been here)

G SpOtZ
08-11-2005, 07:49 AM
everybody in ff ix... their heads are big and their bodies are so small O_O

assemblage
08-11-2005, 07:43 PM
GUUUUUUYS!! :tongue:

yeah, so, sorry i bailed the other night. my internet connection usually goes haywire on me at 9:00 pm central time and kicks me off :whimper: i was typing something to tell you guys about it but it was like 'noooo, you're getting kicked....NOW!!' so yeah. sorry again. i wasn't on last night cuz me and my parents went to see some family friends we haven't seen in a long time. they live on a lake, so i couldn't pass it up...i should be on tonight at my usual time though. i'll try, anyway :D

I MIGHT HAVE AN IDEA ABOUT THINGFISH'S RIDDLE!! i have 3 pages worth of a Word document which consists of the riddle, definitions of big words, a simpler version of the riddle, and possible....'suspects', or answers. whichever you prefer to call them. i'll post em when i'm on tonight so you guys can see them.

'taking in sperm and spitting out babies' is from Family Guy. *nods* i'm in love with that show, and so is this friend that i talk to a lot. we're like Family Guy buddies or something, heh

Karl, i'm happy you had that green tea thingy. you're right though, it does taste like crap when you drink it too fast. but yknow. :tongue:

soooo tsyeah. that's all for chicky's update. see you guys tonight! :love: :love: :love:

::one hour later....:: :weep: okay, nevermind, i don't think i have the answer to thingfish's riddle...dammit! so confused....still, tell me if you want to see my 'argument'. the only thing i can't get down in it is the relation to the gyshal greens. so i'm gonna go try to figure it out. maybe.

G SpOtZ
08-11-2005, 11:39 PM
rcabronx and karl are the random post gods. all hail.

Karl
08-11-2005, 11:39 PM
kewl, anyway he said the relation to gyashl greens is well hidden and very slight so dont think too much into it :)

Karl
08-11-2005, 11:40 PM
lol, totally, dont forget, we couldnt have done it without "chicky" tho :love:

btw whats ur sig about or from or w/e? :Oo:

rcabronx
08-11-2005, 11:41 PM
CHICKY!!!! yay! :love:

yeah i've pretty much given the hell up on thingy's riddle... too hard... :mad:

anywho, glad you had a good time at the lake there, but you were missed.... :cry:

and yes the chars from ff9 have HUGE heads and small bodies...but have you also noticed that they all have these ENORMOUS hands and feet? :lol:

G SpOtZ
08-11-2005, 11:43 PM
karl, are you asking about my sig?

if you are, it's a scene from ffvii Advent Children where rude and reno the turks stand there, and i saved the pic on my computer, gave rude (the bald one) an afro, wings, and a halo, and then made reno look like a devil. just messin around wit the pic is all.

assemblage
08-11-2005, 11:44 PM
i was missed? really? woo!! :D

and, uh, Karl? who are you talking to with the siggy? cuz i'd like to know where spotz's came from heh heh

*after reading post* ohhh ha it's awesome, i love photo alteration ^^

G SpOtZ
08-11-2005, 11:45 PM
ty lol

rcabronx
08-11-2005, 11:45 PM

:love: :love: :love:

you're a part of this now, Gspot, so..... :bow: to all us random posters

assemblage
08-11-2005, 11:46 PM
hells yes. the world doesn't have enough of us

Karl
08-11-2005, 11:47 PM
yea i was talkin bout g spotz's and yea nice alteration :love:
could it be that we hae found a new member in this devious ring of off topic discussion? :shifty: :tongue:

assemblage
08-11-2005, 11:49 PM
i think we have!! welcome, spotz, to our...cult. mwahahahaha!! which reminds me, Ultimecia and yuki's aunt Nancy are over here right now.... :D

G SpOtZ
08-11-2005, 11:49 PM
i could really go for sushi right now...

rcabronx
08-11-2005, 11:50 PM
i could really go for sushi right now...

YES HE IS ONE OF US!!!!!!!!!!!! :shifty:

G SpOtZ
08-11-2005, 11:51 PM
XD

but seriously i'm starving...

assemblage
*claps happily and throws food at computer screen* there, eat that. but he needs a nickname.....

Karl
i hate the seaweed :barf:

G SpOtZ
08-11-2005, 11:52 PM
you know what i hate? cold tofu. but i can eat hot tofu in miso soup...

Karl
08-11-2005, 11:54 PM
i made a topic about this like an hour ago but ya know what rox? corn on the cob without cooking it :love:

brb need to get some

rcabronx
i hate ALL of the above....

as for a nick, in tradition with thingfish's HORRIBLE riddle, lets take the 3 capital letters and make a new word... GOZ. HA! :love:

that coo' wit chew, homes?

rcabronx
raw corn on the cob? isnt it like hard? hard cob..... :lol:

assemblage
08-11-2005, 11:55 PM
yes! dooo itttttt! doooo the nicknaaaaame....

and honestly, i've never tried cold cob. cold hard cob.

G SpOtZ
08-11-2005, 11:55 PM
mmm corn. mmm grapes..

Karl
08-11-2005, 11:56 PM
nah, its juicy :love:

G SpOtZ
08-11-2005, 11:56 PM
food! i'm having a party today. anybody wanna come? it's at my house in hawaii..

rcabronx
08-11-2005, 11:58 PM
i WISH.... i'll bring the arroz con habichuelas!

assemblage
08-11-2005, 11:59 PM
and i'll bring chimmichangas!! i've never had them before, let alone know what they are, but hell, they're fun to say!

if you live on Maui, i've been there before. i'm that stupid girl that tried to surf and fell down. ^^;;

Karl
08-11-2005, 11:59 PM
HAWAII?!?!

lucky basterd =.=

anyway yea lucky basterd :love:

G SpOtZ
08-12-2005, 12:00 AM
they sound fake and plastic. yet delicious, i hope they're good.

rcabronx
08-12-2005, 12:01 AM
the chimi's or the arroz con habichuelas (translation: rice and beans!)

i miss my mom. :cry:

G SpOtZ
08-12-2005, 12:02 AM
the chimi's

i miss my dog =( they put her to sleep the other day...

this thread has less posts but more views...

assemblage
08-12-2005, 12:03 AM
really? i know how you feel, mine was put to sleep last thursday

G SpOtZ
08-12-2005, 12:04 AM
omg... my dog was put to sleep the SAME day... that's so wierd, and im' sorry

Karl
08-12-2005, 12:05 AM
mine wasnt, but i had 2 dogs be put to sleep cuz of my former neighbors, THEY TRIED TO SNEAK IN MY HOUSE AT MIDNIGHT

TWICE

rcabronx
oh my god, guys.... i'm so sorry.... :(

if one of my two boys (cats) ever got sicky and had to be put down, i'd lose it... they're like my sons.... as close to kids as ima get... if you go to my profile, there's a warped picky of them there...

but seriously, i'm so sorry for you guys....

assemblage
weeeird...and i'm sorry too *virtual hug*

G SpOtZ
08-12-2005, 12:06 AM
don't be sorry, it's not ur fault.

rcabronx
08-12-2005, 12:07 AM
yah i kno, but i couldn't even begin to imagine how hard that must be...

Karl
08-12-2005, 12:08 AM
i must be a heartless basterd cuz i love my pets but it doesnt really effect me when stuff dies :cry:

assemblage
08-12-2005, 12:08 AM
for me, she had a crapload of arthritis and possible cancer for like...2 years. so i came to terms with it then, but it still hurt last week. but yknow, it's all good. besides, can't let it get me down for my birthday, she wouldn't want that :)

G SpOtZ
08-12-2005, 12:09 AM
it's REALLY hard, especially since i grew up with my dog, we were almost the same age...

also, she developed cancer and diabetes, then became blind

then she got a tumor, which we removed once then it grew back...

thursday morning her neck started bleeding (that's where her tumor was) because it was growing too large or something and it broke the skin, so they put her to sleep.

the hardest part is, i didn't see her for a whole month... i didn't even get to say good bye or spend her last days with her...

assemblage
KARL, YOU HEARTLESS BASTARD!!

heh just kidding :tongue:

rcabronx
aw, she's prolly better off, then... poor thing....

and when's the big b-day celebrations?

rcabronx
08-12-2005, 12:10 AM
it's REALLY hard, especially since i grew up with my dog, we were almost the same age...

thursday morning her neck started bleeding (that's where her tumor was) because it was growing too large or something and it broke the skin, so they put her to sleep.

the hardest part is, i didn't see her for a whole month... i didn't even get to say good bye or spend her last days with her...

omg.... *hugs really hard*

assemblage
08-12-2005, 12:10 AM
oh, that's horrible! :whimper: i'm sorry, that sucks ass...

assemblage
08-12-2005, 12:11 AM
rca, b-day celebration is tomorrow. not much of a celebration...might go to the opening of The Skeleton Key cuz i'm really into scary movies now, heh. my parents want to take me and a buncha friends to this japanese restaurant where they make the food on an oven right in front of you, but i dunno if i wanna go.

G SpOtZ
08-12-2005, 12:12 AM
i'm gonna be returning back home to illinois on monday.

then i'm going to move the hawaii next summer i think.

assemblage
you're in IL? O_o we're all so close together, wtf

G SpOtZ
OH! go go go i love that place, forgot what it's called right now but it's good.
and japanese food is awesome

Karl
08-12-2005, 12:13 AM

omg.... *hugs really hard*
i would say that but it would be creepy commin from me so rca owes you another :cry:

rcabronx
08-12-2005, 12:13 AM
chicky: love scary movies too.... and i hate japanese food, so i cant give you any useful advice on that....

goz: where are you now? and are you SERIOUSLY moving to Hawaii, guy!?!?!??! i would LOVE THAT!

assemblage
08-12-2005, 12:14 AM
haha I KNOW, WE'LL MOVE WITH YOU, G!! WE CAN HANG AROUND YOU ALLLLLL DAY LONG AND OMG!!!1!1!!!!1!

G SpOtZ
08-12-2005, 12:15 AM
i'm in hawaii right now. for vacation cuz i have a house here.

and it's not THAT great... i'm at an unexciting side on the unexciting big island.

it's really not that great, and i'm gonna miss all my friends cuz it's in the middle of highschool, i'll be done with soph year when i move.

assemblage
08-12-2005, 12:16 AM
we'll liven it up with our partys bahaha

rcabronx
aw. well still it's gotta be better than..........

canada :mad:

Karl
my friends sister and her boyfriend just went to hawaii for over a month :Oo:

rcabronx
08-12-2005, 12:17 AM
my mami lives in Puerto Rico..... BEAUTIFUL there, i tells ya

assemblage
and anything's better than minnesota, blech. although i do love the rain. :D but these idiots set off the siren for every little thing.

G SpOtZ
aw. well still it's gotta be better than..........

canada :mad:

ur right, it will be.

lol sorry that was harsh. you guys wanna come to hawaii? i have an ohana down stairs (like a studio apartment thing, best for a loving couple) and an extra guest room while i sleep on the couch.