PDA

View Full Version : Ramblings of a mad dog

noddingdog
07-22-2005, 11:15 PM
What`s the point? Why are we here? Are we real or just a figment of someone`s imagination? Do any of u actually exist or am i the only one and are you all in my head? Does the street vanish wen you turn the corner - does the rest of the world vanish when u close the door? - only to reappear when the door is opened again? Is any of this real... am i real...,

Miriel
07-22-2005, 11:26 PM
I'm real. The rest of you internet people are robots. :)

Chris
07-22-2005, 11:26 PM
We are here to please our mother.
Our mother is the earth who breathes life into your empty vessel; we fling ourselves at the mother, only hoping to achieve something spectacular. We can worhsip our mother as the father of time; we live to serve at her purpose.

DK
07-22-2005, 11:28 PM
You jump in front of my car when you,
you know all the time that
Ninety miles an hour, girl, is the speed I drive
You tell me it's alright, you don't mind a little pain
You say you just want me to take you for a ride

You're just like crosstown traffic
So hard to get through to you
Crosstown traffic
I don't need to run over you
Crosstown traffic
All you do is slow me down
And I'm tryin' to get on the other side of town

I'm not the only soul who's accused of hit and run
Tire tracks all across your back
I can see you had your fun
But darlin' can't you see my signals turn from green to red
And with you I can see a traffic jam straight up ahead

You're just like crosstown traffic
So hard to get through to you
Crosstown traffic
I don't need to run over you
Crosstown traffic
All you do is slow me down
And I got better things on the other side of town

Dreddz
07-22-2005, 11:31 PM
I always question this, then I come to the conclusion that I dont care

noddingdog
07-22-2005, 11:34 PM
Our mother is the earth who breathes life into your empty vessel; we fling ourselves at the mother, only hoping to achieve something spectacular. We can worhsip our mother as the father of time; we live to serve at her purpose. by CHris

i fear u

Rye
07-22-2005, 11:42 PM
We're all in this world to do something, whether it be to accomplish something great or just make other's lives happy. That's what I believe anyways. :)

GooeyToast
07-23-2005, 12:25 AM
We are here to eat

~Keep it gooey~

Del Murder
07-24-2005, 07:44 AM
The answer to all your questions is no.

Yamaneko
07-24-2005, 07:58 AM
I'll give you the answers if you do my philosophy homework.

Rusty
07-24-2005, 07:58 AM
We're all in this world to do something, whether it be to accomplish something great or just make other's lives happy. That's what I believe anyways. :)

Thats what I believe too :)

Peegee
07-24-2005, 08:36 AM
We have no existential meaning, and our origin can be described using the single word 'accident' (or random..because accidents imply intent). We are solipsistic in that the moment before we die the entire universe as we understand it is no more, though it lives on in others, though they too are confined to their minds. We live to breed in order to stagnate our extintion, and nothing more.

Raistlin would say that I'm not embracing reality but I'd argue he and other like minded people put too much into their individual symbolic view of the universe as they can't conceive of a universe any other way.

We're also infinitesimal in relation to anything of meaning in the universe -- planets, stars, the universe as a whole....

Oh yeah you exist. You exist alright.

boris no no
07-24-2005, 09:02 AM
i am only here to be insane

and spread the marvolous words of.....

PINK!!!

Princess_Yuna
07-24-2005, 09:04 AM
no one knows if we are real or not......So we cannot answer that topic we just have to talk conditionaly.

ZuZu
07-24-2005, 09:25 AM
Our mother is the earth who breathes life into your empty vessel; we fling ourselves at the mother, only hoping to achieve something spectacular. We can worhsip our mother as the father of time; we live to serve at her purpose.
Chris, I have always though that your meaning of life is praise Grace Jones and kick people :p

When I will anymore taste ice cream, my tongue doesn't exist

Chris
07-24-2005, 09:06 PM
Chris, I have always though that your meaning of life is praise Grace Jones and kick people :p

When I will anymore taste ice cream, my tongue doesn't exist
The Mother = Grace Jones. :rolleyes2

Tama2
07-24-2005, 09:10 PM
remember "I think therefor I am." We do exist. Why would the rest of the world disappear when you close a door. I bet all your doors are closed and I'm typing this piece right now. I'm here, I didn't disappear.

or did I................... :p