PDA

View Full Version : Aeris.

Levian
07-23-2005, 04:24 AM
I didn't pick her up earlier in the game. Does this mean I can dig her up in Bone Village? :confused:

DK
07-23-2005, 04:29 AM
You can only do that after you defeat the cheese weapon and get the Chedder Shovel.

-TIDUS-
07-23-2005, 04:29 AM
You didn't get Aeris?? I thought you can't avoid getting her, because she is part of the story being an Ancient and all. Anyone know anything about this??? Are you sure you didnt mean Yuffie.

Rengori
07-23-2005, 04:43 AM
He's making a joke about how many questions there were earlier regarding Bahamaut ZERO at the Dig Site.

-TIDUS-
07-23-2005, 04:52 AM
hey rengori can you tell me how to get my sig working i tried the

Kawaii Ryűkishi
07-23-2005, 04:57 AM
Use Private Messages if you want to carry on a conversation with Rengori.

Dreddz
07-23-2005, 09:35 AM
Aeris can stay buried alive for all I care

Crop
07-23-2005, 09:58 AM
Yes you can dig her up but first youve got to get the chocobo that flys and shoots out fire balls to blow up Bone Village then she comes abord the highwind and they have some private time together. ;)

boys from the dwarf
07-23-2005, 10:20 AM
or get the silver chocobo and have 10 mastered cure materias which magically synth into the ressurect materia which you need 1000000 to master and once you equip a mastered one take your silver chocobo down to emeralds crater and use ressurect to get aeris.but another ways i breed 2 gold chocobos class S to get a silver then breed 2 silvers S rank to get a brown chocobo which can dig if you take it to the bone village and you dont have to pay.to get aeris you must dig very accurately and you will mainly be finding edam and cheddar and brea cheese that can be used later on to get the ultima materia cheese style and once you dig up aeris take her to the secret underwater city of ancient cheese
with your silver chocobo abd revive her for 100000 gil.in the city of ancient cheese you will find to 100000 year old first peice of edam cheese ever which is a key item and lets you synth the cheeses you found in bone village to get the ultima cheese materia which make cheese fall from the sky which works as a megalixir and does 9999 damage per cheese on enymys but when its mastered it kills all enimies and heals your characters.this instant kill attack works on ANYONE apart from the super secret boss "dark cheese master".to get to the dark cheese master you must go to north crater and use the ultima cheese materia in a battle with a dragon. the dragon will explode and make a hole in a wall at the start of the crater.go through that hole and you will see some frozen cheese.if you press O on it and have a mastered fire materia you will melt it and then the cheese turns into a cheese man wizard like guy.he has 10000000hp and at the start he uses cheese steal which steals the ultima cheese materia and halves all of the characters stats(which is why to have loads of hp + materia because if you have the equivilent of 19998ho your hp will stay at 9999)he had the cheese strike attack which does 9999 damage to a character and also he uses the ultima cheese attack regulrly which is why you should have the cheese armour.he also uses al sorts of attacks and hes knows every attack on the game that enimies know (even supernova.)to get the cheese armour (mentioned above.)you must go to the ancient city of cheese.the townsfolk speak of a legendary cheese synthesiser who lives in a tower of cheese.to find him breed two brown chocobos Srank to get an "invisi sight chocobo"whichs look like a yellow one but lets you see invisible things.it can also teleport to citys.teleport to the city of ancient cheese and you will see the cheese synthesisers tower.go up the floors one by one.every floor you get to you will fight a boss. the first floor you fight the first boss the second you fight the second boss e.c.t.on the last 2 floors you must fight emerald and ruby weapon.once you get to the top the cheese synth man will nuralize all of his traps(which means next time you climb the tower you wont have to fight the bosses.)he will synth all of the cheese equipment including the cheese weopon and the cheese armour.the dark cheese man is immune to the cheese weopon but the cheese armour is the best armour in the game.it absorbs the ultima cheese attacks and has the maxixmum amount of materia slots you can get.and 5x growth for materia and your characters.you must synth him 33 of each cheese.(cheddar edam and brea.)for one cheese armour and once you have three cheese armours you are ready to take on the dark cheese man.although you are immune to his most powerful attack he will be far from easy so good luck.(when you beat him you get all of the cheese equipments for all the character which are the best weopons in the game and you also get 8 of each materia mastered.including the ultima cheese materia.)
that was the longest thread ive posted ever!
p.s. i agree with gibbi.

Khimbar2775
07-23-2005, 11:51 AM
having fun??? :tongue:

Christmas
07-23-2005, 01:58 PM
Look, ya need skills in digging, young fella.

Ya must pick the specific spot near the northwest corner to dig no more no less and not even a difference of 0.000001 cm and ya will dig her out.

BTW, ya can also dig Sephiroth out but there is another story for another thread that is.....

boys from the dwarf
07-23-2005, 04:41 PM
having fun??? :tongue:
yes :cool: :tongue: .

Lenna
07-23-2005, 04:45 PM
you guys are evil I mean look at this face, do you want this pretty angelic person to DIE?

oh wait... she's already dead :P

Christmas
07-23-2005, 05:08 PM
That is why we are trying to dig her out from the grave. :D

Psychotic
07-23-2005, 05:32 PM
Who is Aeris??? I've completed the game and I don't remember seeing him. :confused:

Kakashi509
07-23-2005, 06:03 PM
No you have to get sephiroth then you can summon Aeris after finding the dead whore summon in bone village after killing ruby weapon.

Floorgasborg
07-23-2005, 09:09 PM
No, you don't kill Ruby Weapon, you Morph it using the Cheese Weapon, which gives you the remaining 1/35 soldiers for the collection. You take them all to the hermit guy who lives on the tip of the peninsula, and he gives you a Mind Control materia in exchange. Then you master it after 1 AP, and use it against Jenova when you next encounter her. When you mind control, Sephiroth comes in and joins you, THEN you dig up Aeris and use the Resurrect materia. She should fuse with Jenova then, and then you've got a new ultimate character with every spell in the game, but isn't allowed the cheese weapon. You also get Sephiroth, who kills one of the characters of your choice before joining you.

Cloud16
07-23-2005, 09:21 PM
Who is Aeris??? I've completed the game and I don't remember seeing him. :confused:

Blah! One : Aeris is NOT a guy. Two : SHE is the storie line... She's a character that you have to get... You get her in the shinra bulding... (I hope im not answering a sarcastic person X.X)

boys from the dwarf
07-23-2005, 09:41 PM
i dont even want to revive aeris but that so called rumour is entirely true i say TRUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.and also it the best one so far :tongue: :p :p :tongue: :p :tongue: :tongue: :p :tongue: :cool: .

Cloud16
07-23-2005, 10:03 PM
Rumour? Fill me in please...?

NeoTifa
07-23-2005, 10:34 PM
XD i hate aeris. i wished i never got her. yea, i defeated the dark cheese man. took me a few tries but *rubs nose snottily* yep. he was one tough muther @#$%er!

Kappy
07-24-2005, 12:11 AM
I use my 1337 sk1llz to dig her outta there~

Rye
07-24-2005, 12:34 AM
Only if you name Tifa "boobgirl"

Kappy
07-24-2005, 12:40 AM

And then get Cloud too stare at her breasts in battle.

DK
07-24-2005, 01:51 AM
What are you people talking about? Stop talking crap to the poor dude. Everyone knows you have to use the cheese shovel after Gold Saucer reveals itself as the Cheese WEAPON. All you have to do to get it is kill the chocobo sage and use his Polkadot Chocobo to fly to the moon and get the "Cheese Key". Everybody knows that, fools.

LunaticPandora37
07-24-2005, 02:48 AM

And then get Cloud too stare at her breasts in battle.

or you can simply master a manipulate materia then give it 20,000 more AP and you learn seduction...so tifa just has to flash the enemy and they they entranced...or when you have the slash all materia mastered on tifa...she "flashes" the enemy...lol...

and remember...
ORO?!

Kakashi509
07-24-2005, 02:55 AM
teh dead whore summon works the best. You get a special flash technique if you kill cloud with sephiroth and have aeris. it's so hot :love:

Kappy
07-24-2005, 02:03 PM
What are you people talking about? Stop talking crap to the poor dude. Everyone knows you have to use the cheese shovel after Gold Saucer reveals itself as the Cheese WEAPON. All you have to do to get it is kill the chocobo sage and use his Polkadot Chocobo to fly to the moon and get the "Cheese Key". Everybody knows that, fools.

You forgot the part where you get the Cheese bomb for Trevz0r Mcdonald!
:hat:

Cloud16
07-24-2005, 05:17 PM
Can someone tell me why I want to do this stuff... v.v

Levian
07-24-2005, 06:53 PM
to revive aeris. the whole world revolves around reviving aeris.

Cloud16
07-24-2005, 08:04 PM
Mmmmm. I see... Im going to go to the Bone Village and dig for no reasone... *heads to bone village*

Kakashi509
07-24-2005, 08:39 PM
to revive aeris. the whole world revolves around reviving aeris.
yea even if hse's an incredibly bad character

KuRt
07-24-2005, 08:42 PM
What the smurf is this all about? someone really believes they can revive aeris? She sucked anyway and Tifa has the better looks so you don´t need her in any case.

boys from the dwarf
07-24-2005, 09:54 PM
What the smurf is this all about? someone really believes they can revive aeris? She sucked anyway and Tifa has the better looks so you don´t need her in any case.
and shes also a much better and stronger character than aeris.
aeris sucks.MWAHAHAHA!!! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: .

TheAbominatrix
07-24-2005, 09:56 PM
You can practically hear the sound of this thread wooshing over people's heads.

boys from the dwarf
07-24-2005, 10:05 PM
i cant.

Barney
07-24-2005, 10:26 PM
I got the official brandygames strategy guide and its got nothing in there on this subject ggrr... damn the makers for leaveing out such a big secret. :mad:

actually maybe they left it out on purpse because who would actually want to revive aeris and use her!?! :confused:

TheAbominatrix
07-24-2005, 10:28 PM
Or maybe they left it out because this thread is a gigantic joke?

Barney
07-24-2005, 10:36 PM
A "joke" :rolleyes2 no way this is deadly serious.

TheAbominatrix
07-24-2005, 10:38 PM
You've got me there.

Psychotic
07-24-2005, 11:19 PM

Blah! One : Aeris is NOT a guy. Two : SHE is the storie line... She's a character that you have to get... You get her in the shinra bulding... (I hope im not answering a sarcastic person X.X)The only characters you have to get are Cloud, Barret, Tifa, George, Red XIII, Cait Sith and Cid. And you get Red XIII in the Shinra building, not anyone called Aeris.

Floorgasborg
07-24-2005, 11:47 PM
[/QUOTE]The only characters you have to get are Cloud, Barret, Tifa, George, Red XIII, Cait Sith and Cid.[/QUOTE]
Oh yes, we can't forget about George. Why did noone mention him? C'mon, he's the freaking HERO of the game!!

Levian
07-24-2005, 11:55 PM
I always trust at least one person to take all this seriously. And boy was I right again.

Kappy
07-25-2005, 12:36 AM
You wait until bumchum kev gets here xDDDD~

Psychotic
07-25-2005, 01:08 AM
The only characters you have to get are Cloud, Barret, Tifa, George, Red XIII, Cait Sith and Cid.
Oh yes, we can't forget about George. Why did noone mention him? C'mon, he's the freaking HERO of the game!!George is a she. She wears a pink dress and Sephiroth kills her in the City of the Ancients and it is very sad!

Anyway, can someone PLEASE tell me where to get Aeris? :confused:

kikimm
07-25-2005, 01:28 AM
Anyway, can someone PLEASE tell me where to get Aeris? :confused:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/kikimm/Aeris_4.jpg

Copy paste DUH!

:D

Cruise Control
07-25-2005, 01:45 AM
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Psychotic
07-25-2005, 02:17 AM
Kikimm that's George! Where is Aeris? Do you have a pic of her as well?

Slade
07-25-2005, 05:39 AM
Heheh....George has football pads on her sholders and metal bondage bracelets......neato

Fonzie
07-25-2005, 05:44 AM

I find that rude. I'm deaf and blind. :mad2:

TheAbominatrix
07-25-2005, 05:45 AM

I find that rude. I'm deaf and blind. :mad2:

Cry me a river.

Fonzie
07-25-2005, 06:02 AM
Maybe i will not not not cry you a river. To revive Aeris will dig a very big hole, find her bones, use ancient ju-ju magic, and then combine carbon with water and pour it on her bones. The End.

TheAbominatrix
07-25-2005, 06:03 AM
I'd rather you cry me a river, so I can follow it to the river of the dead and find Aerith to bring her home so Cloud will not be a sad panda anymore.

Fonzie
07-25-2005, 06:05 AM
Screw Aeris... lets revive Jimi hendrix. dun DU dun dun DU Foxy.

TheAbominatrix
07-25-2005, 06:05 AM
I'm so in.

Fonzie
07-25-2005, 06:08 AM
Or the orginal lead singer of AC-DC

Cloud16
07-25-2005, 01:47 PM

Blah! One : Aeris is NOT a guy. Two : SHE is the storie line... She's a character that you have to get... You get her in the shinra bulding... (I hope im not answering a sarcastic person X.X)The only characters you have to get are Cloud, Barret, Tifa, George, Red XIII, Cait Sith and Cid. And you get Red XIII in the Shinra building, not anyone called Aeris.

Blah... I forgot... It was in the slums at the church. Shes the mild mannered flwoer girl.So My mistake. And You HAVE to get Aeris. She is part of the storie line.

Loony BoB
07-25-2005, 01:54 PM
God knows I told him to just leave her there, but no, Cloud went and picked her up. There was even an FMV sequence. Stupid Cloud. Talk about a lack of role playing. I certainly wouldn't have done such a thing in that role!

liamo
07-25-2005, 03:29 PM
well this just more messed up than i thought possible if you couldn't get aeris you can't play the game and progress through it and why would you dig her up at the bone village seeing as she sank to the water in the city of the ancients

Barney
07-25-2005, 03:59 PM
well this just more messed up than i thought possible if you couldn't get aeris you can't play the game and progress through it and why would you dig her up at the bone village seeing as she sank to the water in the city of the ancients

cuz everything you don't want ends up in bone village, like Cids Mop.

DK
07-25-2005, 04:13 PM

http://www.completemartialarts.com/whoswho/actionstars/images/bruce_2.jpg

That's him. You find him at Big Bro's gym after you defeat the spiderqueen and gain the "Black Belt" Accesory. You offer it to him and he joins you. Then he mysteriously dies in one of the FMV's, just before it's about to finish. I think he has a brain haemorraghe. Anyway, you must defeat the spider queen after you fight the G-Tribe in Cosmo Canyon, you go back down after you found Serpah, and the Spider Queen is there. If you don't do this straight away you never get the chance to do it again, and you have to dig him up after beating cheese weapon. It's worth it though, his limit breaks are the most powerful in the game, "Fists of Fury" is a particularly good one, 32 hits at maximum 9999 cumulative damage.

0mNiS|aSh
07-25-2005, 05:48 PM
One thing has always baffled me though, couldn't he just have used a phoenix down on her?

Shoeberto
07-25-2005, 05:56 PM
Gecause you get KO'ed in gattle. Gut she died, see? That's different.

0mNiS|aSh
07-25-2005, 05:59 PM
I thought about that, but what's the general difference between a masamune and a tonberry knife through your guts?

KoShiatar
07-25-2005, 09:59 PM

So you're saying if I dig there I might find Lucrecia? >.>

Levian
07-25-2005, 11:32 PM
I thought about that, but what's the general difference between a masamune and a tonberry knife through your guts?

or bullets for that matter.

Slade
07-26-2005, 12:01 AM
I rekon if i dig there long enough i will un-earth the bat cave. Wish me luck!
*grabs shovel*

Barney
07-26-2005, 12:38 AM

Yeah I dug her up last night along with caith sith

Mercen-X
07-26-2005, 01:52 AM
Are you blind, comrade? George is Aeris. Aeris is George. That is to say, George was once a man . . . but tragically, while having sex with slutty Aeris, the two fused into one because of her Cetra powers. How can you not see that? Look at how flat her chest is compared to Tifa.

On the subject of reviving Aeris, give it up. It's impossible without a cheat code. However, if you defeat Ruby and Emerald with only Cloud at Lv 7 with no materia and no accessories and only the Bronze Bangle and Super Buster Sword equipped, Ultima will be revived bearing Sephiroth on its back. Defeat this new Ultima and Sephiroth will join your party. Sephiroth is equipped with the strongest materia, armor, and accessory in the game. Although his initial equip is the Masamune, the strongest blade in the universe that only he can use, he can also use any weapon that Cloud has. Chief among his materia is the red Summon, Angel-Goddess Aerith. This summon will act on its own in battle when all of your character's have been KO'd. Aerith will resurrect you and raise your HP/MP to max 9's and attach your MP count to your HP giving you a total of 9,999,999 HP for each of your characters. She'll then proceed to make you immune to statuses, elements, magics, and physical attacks and even aging. After this, she obliterate your enemies and meteor.
At the end of the game, assuming the affection count for Tifa, Aeris, and Yuffie are all high for Cloud, the Aerith summon will become a playable character and Cloud and the girls will have an orgy while the end credits roll.

-N-
07-26-2005, 02:52 AM
This thread would suck a lot more if Squall Isenhart wasn't around. :up:

*revives Bon Scott and Jimi Hendrix and throws a free concert*

NeoTifa
07-26-2005, 05:18 PM
yay party! i think aeris should stay dead in the ground.

DarknessFromAbove
07-26-2005, 05:59 PM
lol, what's the topic again? so far there's a lot of stuff about cheese, and about how Aeris sux . . . and she doesn't :tongue:

Fonzie
07-26-2005, 06:21 PM
This thread would suck a lot more if Squall Isenhart wasn't around. :up:

*revives Bon Scott and Jimi Hendrix and throws a free concert*

Usally i'm to life of the party....so i'm going to sing hot blooded...and i don't even know all the words. So i'll just keep repeating the verse," Hot blooded something something I got a car of 140 G's something omething hot bloo....". and so on.

NeoTifa
07-26-2005, 06:26 PM
O.o wtf. i think the topic was about not getting aeris and digging her up i dunno

KoShiatar
07-26-2005, 10:10 PM

Yeah I dug her up last night along with caith sith

LOL! XD

Dignified Pauper
07-26-2005, 10:49 PM
You've got it all wrong, the story behind Aeris is completely ludacris, all-though, the cheese way to revive her is all true.

Everyone knows Aeris really didn't exist in the game, but she was actually Adlai Stevenson the entire time. He was mimicking ancient looks and rituals, and when Sephiroth found out who was masquerading around as Aeris, he killed Adlai because Adlai insulted the true Ancient blood-line. However, the White Materia that Adlai had from the ancient who adopted him fused Adlai's bones into something new and completely different upon his death, thus personifying a new creation known as the REAL AERIS. Now, considering that on their death, Holy crafted Adlai into his mimicked persona, wiping his memory and destroying any remnants left of Gogo, his alter-ego, when he sunk into the water, it actually sunk all the way down to a crevice that landed him in the life stream where he was tossed around. Finally, he ended up in the soil of Bone Village which is where the Cheese Shovel comes in, along with a Brown Chocobo, because both must dig at once to be able to get through the iron-soil layer about 50 feet into the ground.

About the Sephiroth getting, well everyone knows that once you get al 35 1/35 soldiers, you can goto the Gold Saucer's owner. He'll offer to buy them from you, but before you make a decision Red XIII will come in and say that Timmy, from the slums below, is trapped deep in the well! Go to the well, save Timmy, and low-and-behold, he knows of a completely new ruins that appears on the map when he is saved. Go there, and there will be 35 alters and a sword holder, for the masamune you can win at gold saucer. So, place the soldiers on the alters and sword in the hold, and leave. Now go kill the newly unlocked Beryl Weapon which will reside in the Snowlands. It has a whopping 450,000HP and 300,000MP and can cast the acclaimed Meteo and Ultima spells 3 times in one turn. You need to have you characters at level 99 and not have beaten Emerald or Ruby yet, because upon their deaths, Beryl will drawn strength from their ruined pieces. Anyways, once you beat Beryl, he'll drop "POWER SOURCE" take this back to the ruins, and put it on the little mechanical device in the back of the cavern and viola, your very own toy soldier.. What about Sephiroth? Who knows, I don't know how to get him.

Mercen-X
07-27-2005, 12:30 AM
Please do not delude our impressionable younger members with false information: There is no Beryl Weapon. There is, however, *proceeds to give false information* the Obsidian Weapon.

However, the Obsidian Weapon isn't a real weapon created by the planet. It is the final form Vincent takes when you discover that he is, in fact, Sephiroth. You'll need plenty of summons and to use limit breaks often when you face him. Obsidian Weapon only has two attacks: Obsidian Masterlune Saber and Falling Sky Cannon. The former is an instant death attack that targets the whole party. You'll need an accessory that guards against death. The latter attack also targets the whole party and does 9999 damage to each character.
Once you've defeated Obsidian Weapon, Vince/Sephy will return and morph to his ultimate true form: Final Aeris. You see, Aeris was never Aeris. This flower girl was yet another embodiment of Jenova in disguise. Final Aeris is prettier than Aeris because he retains Sephiroth's looks. Final Aeris destroys Meteor and proceeds to fornicate with Cloud while Tifa looks on in jealousy and immeasurable horror.

Fonzie
07-27-2005, 01:00 AM
I got your weapon right here **pulls out 44 magnum**

-N-
07-27-2005, 02:04 AM
Usally i'm to life of the party....so i'm going to sing hot blooded...and i don't even know all the words. So i'll just keep repeating the verse," Hot blooded something something I got a car of 140 G's something omething hot bloo....". and so on.THE WEARER OF THIS BELT WILL HAVE THE POWERS OF EIGHTIES SUPERGROUP FOREIGNER
http://www.choof.org/archives/foreigner.gif

Ultima Shadow
07-27-2005, 07:05 PM
I think you get him/her (don't know the gender) from the hidden stripclub in the northern crater, right before facing Sefi-dude with long hair and big sword etc.

I may be wrong though...

Fonzie
07-27-2005, 08:19 PM
Usally i'm to life of the party....so i'm going to sing hot blooded...and i don't even know all the words. So i'll just keep repeating the verse," Hot blooded something something I got a car of 140 G's something omething hot bloo....". and so on.THE WEARER OF THIS BELT WILL HAVE THE POWERS OF EIGHTIES SUPERGROUP FOREIGNER
http://www.choof.org/archives/foreigner.gif

Haha lol that was an awesome epsiode. :D

Mercen-X
07-27-2005, 08:55 PM
Well

Chorus:
I'm hot blooded, check it and see, I got a fever of a hundred and three
Come on baby, do you do more than dance? I'm hot blooded, I'm hot blooded

You don't have to read my mind, to know what I have in mind
Honey you oughta know
Now you move so fine, let me lay it on the line
I wanna know what you're doin' after the show

Now it's up to you, we can make a secret rendezvous
Just me and you, I'll show you lovin' like you never knew

That's why - chorus

If it feels alright, maybe you can stay all night, shall I leave you my key?
But you've got to give me a sign, come on girl, some kind of sign
Tell me, are you hot mama, you sure look that way to me

Are you old enough, will you be ready when I call your bluff?
Is my timing right, did you save your love for me tonight?

Yeah I'm hot blooded, check it and see, feel the fever burning inside of me
Come on baby, do you do more than dance? I'm hot blooded, I'm hot blooded

(Solo)

Now it's up to you, can we make a secret rendezvous?
Before we do, you'll have to get away from you know who

Well - chorus

(Hot blooded) every night (hot blooded) you're looking so tight
(Hot blooded) now you're driving me wild
(Hot blooded) I'm so (hot blooded) hot for you, child
(Hot blooded) I'm a little bit high, (hot blooded) you're a little bit shy
(Hot blooded) You're making me sing
(Hot blooded) for your (hot blooded) sweet sweet thing

Courtesy of lyrics.astraweb.com

Dignified Pauper
07-28-2005, 04:27 AM
Beryl does too exist, it's much more believeable than Obsidian!!!!

Besides, everyone knows the ultimate hidden boss of the game is actually the hit trio Amethyst, Topaz, and Onyx Weapons.

To unlock this super secret boss fight with this trio, simply beat the game, activate the new game + feature (only unlocked if you have mastered 1 of at least EVERY MATERIA IN THE GAME) and go to Midgar after the unleashing of the Weapons and a hidden cutscene will be viewed when they Attack Midgar and the party intervenes. You also have to make it to this point of the game within 10 hours. Good luck.

Mercen-X
07-28-2005, 09:44 AM
Onyx? Amethyst? Topaz :confused:

Ah! The Magus Sister Weapons: Cindy, Sandy, and Mindy or as I prefer: Victoria, Diana, and Cheyenne.

Anyway, I meant to imply that Beryl Weapon's real name is Obsidian.

liamo
07-28-2005, 10:07 AM
i wouldn't be surprised if some people actually tried to find of the stuff that was mentioned on this thread

Dignified Pauper
07-28-2005, 04:11 PM
why should they. it's all 100% true..

oh thanks for confirming that Mercen-X. I've been confused about it ever since i played through it and got to Beryl/Obsidian.

Shoden
07-28-2005, 04:20 PM
is this the birthplace of the cheese materia?

TheAbominatrix
07-28-2005, 04:21 PM
Definitive proof that Beryl Weapon really exists.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v73/Abominatrix/Beryl13.jpg

Shoden
07-28-2005, 04:24 PM
or get the silver chocobo and have 10 mastered cure materias which magically synth into the ressurect materia which you need 1000000 to master and once you equip a mastered one take your silver chocobo down to emeralds crater and use ressurect to get aeris.but another ways i breed 2 gold chocobos class S to get a silver then breed 2 silvers S rank to get a brown chocobo which can dig if you take it to the bone village and you dont have to pay.to get aeris you must dig very accurately and you will mainly be finding edam and cheddar and brea cheese that can be used later on to get the ultima materia cheese style and once you dig up aeris take her to the secret underwater city of ancient cheese
with your silver chocobo abd revive her for 100000 gil.in the city of ancient cheese you will find to 100000 year old first peice of edam cheese ever which is a key item and lets you synth the cheeses you found in bone village to get the ultima cheese materia which make cheese fall from the sky which works as a megalixir and does 9999 damage per cheese on enymys but when its mastered it kills all enimies and heals your characters.this instant kill attack works on ANYONE apart from the super secret boss "dark cheese master".to get to the dark cheese master you must go to north crater and use the ultima cheese materia in a battle with a dragon. the dragon will explode and make a hole in a wall at the start of the crater.go through that hole and you will see some frozen cheese.if you press O on it and have a mastered fire materia you will melt it and then the cheese turns into a cheese man wizard like guy.he has 10000000hp and at the start he uses cheese steal which steals the ultima cheese materia and halves all of the characters stats(which is why to have loads of hp + materia because if you have the equivilent of 19998ho your hp will stay at 9999)he had the cheese strike attack which does 9999 damage to a character and also he uses the ultima cheese attack regulrly which is why you should have the cheese armour.he also uses al sorts of attacks and hes knows every attack on the game that enimies know (even supernova.)to get the cheese armour (mentioned above.)you must go to the ancient city of cheese.the townsfolk speak of a legendary cheese synthesiser who lives in a tower of cheese.to find him breed two brown chocobos Srank to get an "invisi sight chocobo"whichs look like a yellow one but lets you see invisible things.it can also teleport to citys.teleport to the city of ancient cheese and you will see the cheese synthesisers tower.go up the floors one by one.every floor you get to you will fight a boss. the first floor you fight the first boss the second you fight the second boss e.c.t.on the last 2 floors you must fight emerald and ruby weapon.once you get to the top the cheese synth man will nuralize all of his traps(which means next time you climb the tower you wont have to fight the bosses.)he will synth all of the cheese equipment including the cheese weopon and the cheese armour.the dark cheese man is immune to the cheese weopon but the cheese armour is the best armour in the game.it absorbs the ultima cheese attacks and has the maxixmum amount of materia slots you can get.and 5x growth for materia and your characters.you must synth him 33 of each cheese.(cheddar edam and brea.)for one cheese armour and once you have three cheese armours you are ready to take on the dark cheese man.although you are immune to his most powerful attack he will be far from easy so good luck.(when you beat him you get all of the cheese equipments for all the character which are the best weopons in the game and you also get 8 of each materia mastered.including the ultima cheese materia.)
that was the longest thread ive posted ever!
p.s. i agree with gibbi.

thats not how you get cheese materia you have to use the toilet and flush down NEo Bahamut and Aeris's umbrella a cheese materia comes out and if you flush more the gothic ressurection materia comes up it turns you you satanist and you can revive the dead!

0mNiS|aSh
07-30-2005, 01:22 PM

He said mop, not ho.

sorry, I couldn't resist it :p

LunaticPandora37
07-30-2005, 07:01 PM
Scene in the bone village

Cloud: Ok...you dig here *points to a spot by the ladder* you dig here *points to antoher random spot* and you dig here *yet again*

That guy: *does his speech..* (i don't remember what he says right now cuz i'm too lazy to pick up my ps2 and put in disc 3)

[ Cloud goes to the chest the next day and looks in]

Cloud: WHAT THE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

[ Aerith pops out and says]

Aeris: *generic lean towards cloud* :D what are you doing here?

Cloud: How did you??? I thought sephiroth killed you???

Aeris: No silly...you didn't notice that there wasn't any blood?

Cloud: yes but i thought that was just b/c of the ERSB game rating...

G SpOtZ
08-01-2005, 09:28 AM
hahaha freaking hilarious replies from everybody lmao

f f freak
07-16-2006, 10:30 PM
Wow thanx I tried it and It worked but then I got bored of Aeris and decided I wanted to get rid of her so I managed to find a way here is what you do. first you make a party of Cloud Tifa and this Aeris/George person. Then you equip Aeris/George with the Ho materia and master it.(oh BTW this has to be done in the secret fight with Sephiroth that you have to get by completing the game in under 1 second then select new game + feature). Then equip Tifa with the Ho hitter weapon which you get after the scene with Yuffie making love to Cloud which you get after you stay in Wutai inn. Then in battle (The secret one with Sephiroth) Make Aeris use the S**g magic on Cloud. Then Tifa will counterattack using Death to the Ho limit break. Then you will get a scene with Tifa kicking the crap out of Aeris. After that you will get another scene with Sephiroth A** raping cloud.

Pure Aerisbeauty7
07-19-2006, 08:05 PM
How come you didn't get Aeris? I thought you can get her after Cloud falls and lands in the church with flowers and she's there.

Ryushikaze
07-19-2006, 08:11 PM
Nononono That's George, or as she was called in the original Japanese, Nancy.
(wink wink nudge nudge)

f f freak
07-19-2006, 08:56 PM
Yeah or you can get her twin Nanthy
(You know aeris-aerith)

Azure Chrysanthemum
07-19-2006, 11:10 PM
This is almost a year old. Please don't revive threads this old.