PDA

View Full Version : International Version

LifeAsABullet
07-23-2005, 07:08 AM
I want to play this, but what the heck do I do to get it? I heard there is some cool features on this thats not on the standard edition, and plus I read it doesn't work on a regular platform...? :confused:

Shalashaska
07-23-2005, 07:26 AM
Your choices are pretty limited. First you would have to import FFX:I, that's the easy part. In order to play it you would have to either.....

1. Import a Japanese PS2. This is the path I personally chose as it's much more reliable than choice 2, you don't risk screwing up your American PS2, and it enables you to play a lot of other great imports.

2. Mod-chip your PS2 so that it can play imports. There are a multitude of ways to do this but be aware that you can permanately mess up your console (some 'companies' will do the installation for you but if you're going to spend the extra money then you might as well just import a new console anyway).

Hope this helps.

Dreddz
07-23-2005, 02:15 PM
boo ya for UK
I got the PAL, all you get is like Dark Aeons and a new Grid

boys from the dwarf
07-23-2005, 04:53 PM
who cares about the other version.all of the extras are hard and not worth it and it takes about 24 hrs of non stop playing to actually prepare for those super bosses.who cares?

Shalashaska
07-24-2005, 02:30 AM
all of the extras are hard and not worth it and it takes about 24 hrs of non stop playing to actually prepare for those super bosses.who cares?

Some of us actually enjoy a challenge. :rolleyes2

boys from the dwarf
07-24-2005, 08:29 AM
and some of us dont.and besides the only reward is the rest of the game becoming easy and a little bit of pride(and some half decent items possibly.)for beating the hardest boss.i wouldnt call it 24hrs of non stop training id call it 24hrs of non stop timewasting. :tongue:

LifeAsABullet
07-24-2005, 07:57 PM
hmm well i wanted to see, everything online makes it out to be more than it actually is I guess but perhaps I'll just borrow it from someone ^.^

syun_ukiya
07-27-2005, 09:24 AM
I like the dark aeons even if they're "a pain in tha ass". Makes me think.. If I played the US ver. then I would've completed it 100% by now! And only around 70++ hours!