PDA

View Full Version : this is probably pointless but hey

bumchum kev
07-23-2005, 01:57 PM
as it says in the title, this is probably totally random but i would like to see any observations any of you might have made to any glitches or errors in the game.

i know there are loads of spellin mistakes so please dont post if you hav any spellin mistakes.

i mean, has any1 found any glitches or mistakes with game code.

please look at and im sorry if my n00byness is wasting time

thx :)

0mNiS|aSh
07-23-2005, 03:03 PM
well, for starters, there is the much known W-Item glitch, where you select an item, and then the next one, but cancel before choosing your target for the second item, thus leading the game, who thinks you're just using regular item command, to put back one of the first items, adding one to the inventory. Thus you could go to the chocobo sage, buy one sylkis greens, go into battle, duplicate it 98 times, and sell those 98 for big profit and go do it again.

Myself^2
07-23-2005, 03:09 PM
The w-item things isn't a glitch, it is a gift from God. :D
I can't think of any right off hand.
I've heard rumors of an infinate HP thing where you cast Regan on everyone and open your disk cover and everything freezes but the regin keeps going, but when I tried it it didn't work. So I don't know.

0mNiS|aSh
07-23-2005, 03:11 PM
it works but you have to do it right before or right after the victory stances. I don't remember which one. I think it's right before, as that would require the game to load from the CD.

LunaticPandora37
07-23-2005, 03:15 PM
when you use the flash command...sometimes that yellow line thing will run up your character...

and remember...
ORO?!

bumchum kev
07-23-2005, 03:29 PM
well i have heard this one, i dont know whether it is true but i might try it. when you are in don corneo's (i think thats how you spell it, correct me if im wrong plz) mansion for the first time, when you are dressed as a girl and all the guys go to jump you, i have heard if you speak to all of them and circle around the middle one about 20 times a small speech box comes up and says "hey cloud" and the game freezes.

thats only what i have heard, i dunno if it is true.

Dreddz
07-23-2005, 04:51 PM
If you open the disc tray while you have regen on you, then the game will stop and you will get healed
Duno if its true

boys from the dwarf
07-23-2005, 04:54 PM
look on gamewinners.com.there are loads of glitches mentioned down there.

bumchum kev
07-23-2005, 06:55 PM
thanks for all the great ideas, im gonna try them. oh and btw boys from the dwarf, i love red dwarf, its really cool

redxiiii
07-23-2005, 08:27 PM
I`ve heard that if Vincent is in your party when you fight jenova life he will be standing upside down.

NeoTifa
07-23-2005, 08:37 PM
standing upside down? thats weird. i know of one (i posted it in its own thread i think) but you can get ultima weapon early. i forgot exactly how it works but yea.

bumchum kev
07-23-2005, 08:47 PM
is jenova life the one you battle in the temple of ancients because i know its not the first one because that is jenova birth.

p.s. thx every1 for the posts

NeoTifa
07-23-2005, 08:48 PM
np. i think it is.

bumchum kev
07-23-2005, 08:50 PM
ur all gr8.

my mate told me theres a way to resurect aeris, he told me if u take the save crystal from the northern crater and use it on the flower patch in the church u can resurect aeris.

to be honest, i dont think this will work but i will try anythin, im always up for a challenge.

i love u all, ur all gr8 people

Kappy
07-24-2005, 12:36 AM
my mate told me theres a way to resurect aeris, he told me if u take the save crystal from the northern crater and use it on the flower patch in the church u can resurect aeris.

No way, the real way to resurrect Aeris is to go back to the very place she was laid to rest. Leave the game for a second, venture to your kitchen and retrieve and can of refreshing Coca Cola with Lemon© from the fridge. Make your way back to your console, open up the disc cover and pour the contents into your Playstation. Proceed to do this with your PC, unscrew the cover and pour unto the motherboard.
Now open up your closest (or, for better effect, highest up) window and leap out.

silentenigma
07-24-2005, 03:08 AM
i found a little one once....if you go to cosmo canyon and talk to that little kid by the sealed door and keep trying to talk to him very quickly, the text box will get all screwed up and the letters will run outside or the text box will become too large.

0mNiS|aSh
07-25-2005, 12:05 PM
:confused: I got a wierd one a few days ago. I was down in north crater, killing movers and magic pots to up my materia, and all of a sudden I couldn't move to anywhere you had to jump/splash to get across. I also could not get into the menu. I had to restart several times, and after a while, I managed to get into the menu somehow. I rearranged my materia, and suddendly, everything was working. Anyone else had any bad materia setups? :confused:

BG-57
07-25-2005, 02:21 PM
For me the most frustrating glitch is the one that prevents Dragon Zombies on the right path other than the first one randomly encountered from casting Pandora's Box.

The existence of this glitch seems controversial but it's been my experience with my copy of the original FFVII for PSX. I don't know if it exists in other versions of the game. I've also heard that Dragon Zombies will cast it normally in the central pit.

At any rate, save before you try to learn this E-skill and reset if you don't get it on the first try.