PDA

View Full Version : braska's final aeon help plz

amika
07-23-2005, 08:31 PM
can any1 help me w/ braska's final aeon? it pisses me off all da tyme when i have to fight w/ him! so plz can any1 help me out? thanks in ADVANCE!

MAS82587
07-24-2005, 01:23 AM
to beat him, i had to go get anima. then he is REALLY easy.

-N-
07-24-2005, 01:59 AM
Blitz Ace and Attack Reels should help you significantly, as well as Quick Hit. Shuffle characters in and out based on their overdrives, and have Rikku in there Using and Iteming and stuffs.

lilman2907
07-24-2005, 05:43 AM
Something that made Braska's Final Aeon alot easier for me is Auron's final weapon completely upgraded...............after a few hits it's pretty much over!!

-TIDUS-
07-24-2005, 07:41 AM
This method is also easy as well. First, you go and get Anima and the Magus Sisters, then you charge up their overdrives as well as Yuna's. Then when you start the battle and you use Yuna's Grand Summon to summon either Anima or Magus Sisters. Then you use their overdrive twice since Yuna's overdrive was used. Then you keep attacking until whichever one you summoned dies,then summon the other Aeon and use their overdrive. That should be enough if you have Break Damage Limit if not, you can do what I said, then do what the others said, or summon other Aeons to finish him off. Or after you use the Aeons, just pound away with attacks with your other characters.

Tai-Ti
07-24-2005, 09:33 AM
He's vaunrablt to zombie, but dont go outta ur way to zombie-fy him, cast slow on both YU Pagoda's (this helps ALOT i found) save Tidus's "talk" action untill his 2nd form, and if he gose into overdirve more than u can talk to him, summon ne aeon to take the blast for you, if u have em, use stamina tablets/tonics and epuip armour with stoneproof if you've got it, and weapons with counter-attack or zombiestrike. ok, as u can see, i didnt refer to the magus sisters or anima, cause how do we no if Amika has em?

-TIDUS-
07-24-2005, 04:19 PM
He's vaunrablt to zombie, but dont go outta ur way to zombie-fy him, cast slow on both YU Pagoda's (this helps ALOT i found) save Tidus's "talk" action untill his 2nd form, and if he gose into overdirve more than u can talk to him, summon ne aeon to take the blast for you, if u have em, use stamina tablets/tonics and epuip armour with stoneproof if you've got it, and weapons with counter-attack or zombiestrike. ok, as u can see, i didnt refer to the magus sisters or anima, cause how do we no if Amika has em?
true, true, but I was just giving a suggestion if he did have them, doesn't mean he needs to use it.

Tai-Ti
07-25-2005, 01:41 PM
also true, but still, i feel everything that will make this boss easyer has been mentioned, so if u excuse me, my home planet needs me ~*

J.D
07-27-2005, 05:19 AM
this is the way I beat him

enter battle
grand summon bahamut
mega flare , first form dead

second form comes out, atacks and misses (due to bahamuts evasion)
keep using the atack command with bahamut wich should take 20 000 hp from jecht each hit.
and thats it, he will miss every pshychical atack and the overdrive he will use (jech bomber) will only take bout 3 000 of damage from bahamut (out of the 20 000 he is supposed to have), and he is a summon so he is inmune to everything (jecht beam)

and hell die really soon
oh and when he is bout 30 000 hp, kill him with impulse so it can look really flashy ^_^

if you get there this overpowered, youll have a hard time against your own magus sisters looool

if it wasnt for auto life, they would have killed me reall quick :D

syun_ukiya
07-27-2005, 09:06 AM
I haven't fought Braska's aeon but I think I won't have any problems. I've been training for the dark aeons and I killed Seymour Omnis (dunno the name, the last Seymour fight) in one hit! And they say he's difficult!

Celestial Flare
07-27-2005, 10:34 AM
The first form of that boss: I just use Lulu and Auron and Yuna to finish it.
Lulu casts DoubleCast (Blizzarga and Blizzarga)
Auron Use Power Break and
Yuna Use Hastega

Because LuLu and Auron does 9999 damage per hit so the total damage is 29997
Just repeat and repeat and he will die soon
Or summon Anima with full overdrive and cast it.

The second form of that boss: This is easy.
Just summon the Magus Sisters and use Overdrive or
Order Sandy to hit him instanly, because Sandy does 99999 damage per hit.

After that, he will be vanish.

Tai-Ti
07-28-2005, 11:06 AM
teh first time i did this, i didnt have anima, or yojimbo, or anima, and my ppl only had bout 3000 HP, so tis possible to do it with all the fansy shabang, but tis very hard :D