PDA

View Full Version : Blitzball indecisiveness

TheSpoonyBard
07-23-2005, 11:48 PM
I have a query regarding blitzball. I wish to have a team at Lv 99 consisting of one member from each team/race; that is to say I require an Auroch, a Goer, a Beast, an Al Bhed, a Ronso and a Guado.

I realise the Luca Goers do not offer much in the way of high level players, and as a result I have decided to have Raudy as goalkeeper since to have any other Goer would greatly reduce the performance of the team.

The framework I have to work with is

LF: Tidus (Auroch)
RF:
MF:
LD:
RD:
GL: Raudy (Goer)

Can you please suggest some players (predominantly female if possible) for the other positions? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

lilman2907
07-24-2005, 05:41 AM
The only thing i can say as far as Blitzball is the best character to have at lvl 99 is Keepa the goalie for the Aurochs..................at lvl 99 Keepa has a shot value of 99 this is the best shot stat out of anyone!!!

EL337
07-24-2005, 07:48 AM
i would rather use nimrook (Al bhed) as goalie he has the best catch out of everyone.

TheSpoonyBard
07-24-2005, 06:17 PM
The team I have at the moment consists of

Team A
LF: Tidus (Auroch)
RF: Larbeight (Beast)
MF: Irga Ronso (Ronso)
LD: Naida (Al Bhed)
RD: Pah Guado (Guado)

I'm currently at Lv 50-60 so there is plenty of time to exchange and develop players.

I was thinking of trying this team

Team B
LF: Datto (Auroch)
RF: Nedus (Al Bhed)
MF: Nav Guado (Guado)
LD: Irga Ronso (Ronso)
RD: Kulukan (Beast)

My only concern is the forwards are weak defensively and the defenders a little slow.

Would it be better to have average speed forwards and quick defenders (Team A) or vice versa (Team B)?

lilman2907
07-24-2005, 08:59 PM
What I meant when i suggested Keepa is that he has the best shot value so he would make a great scorer............not goalie....................but it's totally on you whether u do or not..................later

Floorgasborg
07-25-2005, 12:34 AM
I wouldn't recommend Keepa, even as a later scorer. Players like Nedus can do the job just as well, and much better, in some respects.
One experiment I tried was having Brother as a centre. Because he was so incredibly fast, he took advantage of every other team (even the blasted Guado) and scored goal after goal. Needless to say, he was about 10 levels above everyone else, so the rest of my team suffered.
Was fun at the time, though. When he had the ball, he would charge forward, break their forward, shoot and score. When the enemy had the ball, he would take it from them first time, shoot and score. Ahhh, memories of 14-0 versus the Ronso.
Ahem. I can't suggest much in the way of other teams' players, since I distrust any player that isn't Al Bhed or insanely useful. But that's just me ;P

Cruise Control
07-25-2005, 12:35 AM
Blappa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beclem
07-25-2005, 02:38 AM
The best team I came up with was;

LF: Tidus
RF: Wakka
MF: Brother
LD: Graav
RD: Biggs
GL: Nimrook

I just chose them because I liked the characters. I hardly ever lost though.

J.D
07-27-2005, 05:13 AM
Its really hard to come with a team thats made by one of all teams
I never loose actually and my team is

Tidus
Brother
Ropp
Jassu
Berrik
Nimrook

and they are a great team, well actually Im lookin for another player to replace jassu

syun_ukiya
07-27-2005, 09:14 AM
This is my blitz party.. Does squaresoft mention the best LF, RF etc.? I think Nimrook is the best goalie in the game!

LF: Tidus (Jecht shot.. I know)
RF: Wakka (I think he sucks, but since he's one of the main characters and I use Tidus for scoring anyways)
MF: Brother (kickass! I think he's the best player!)
LD: Kyou (I don't care about LD.. Seems like brother always get the stolen ball!)
RD: Ropp
GL: Nimrook (took me ages to make him retire..)

tylen
07-27-2005, 11:31 AM
i use

LF tidus
RF wakka/naida/letty
MF eigar/letty
LD Brother
RD Jassu
GL Keepa

i looks like a bad team but at between lvl 8 (naida) and 34 (tidus, eigar & keepa) its kk

syun_ukiya
07-28-2005, 08:36 AM
I would recommend brother to be in MF.. usually my LD and RD doesn't level up! Eventhough that's the case, my team is unbeatable.

Hambone
08-01-2005, 02:53 AM
a good team is...(this doesn't have a lot of girls)

LF:Eigaar
RF:Bickson
MF:Brother...make sure you have Brother!
LD:Jassu
RD:Zalits
G:Yuma Guado

This is my team by the way. :)

Floorgasborg
08-02-2005, 10:16 PM
I'm glad other people have found Brother to be one of the most potent scorers, I suppose he has supplied many many FF players with incredible tournament scores etc etc.
I tend get drawn towards the same players when making a team up. Since the Psyches like dropping Eigaar and Judda, I usually snatch them up, especially as they're superior in statistics and use a lot of Nap techs (which I prefer over the others).
I cannot stand Guado players for being so brittle, and I avoid Ronso players because they're soo slow. And I don't like any of the Goers or the Beasts...although I gave Kulukan a chance one (didn't work out).
Therefore, my best luck has been in a select few independant players. I find that Linna makes a great CF, and Shaami's really good as a winger. Ropp is essential, and Naida hasn't been too bad in the past.
Of course, I always wait for Nimrook to be let go! Save, play a game. Still with the Psyches for 43 games? Load, try again....
Anyone else notice that every team's CF is incredibly evil? Especially at higher levels (unless Brother is ruling the playing...field), they tend to be powerful in everything, and like getting everywhere. So I tend to develop a loathing for Berrick, Graav and the others.
And I try to use Tidus as little as possible. Irritating little show-off ¬_¬

Shadowdeathrose
08-08-2005, 10:15 PM
mine would have to have to aurocks in thou but ill say it anyway

LF=TIDUS
RF=BRIGGS
LD=IRGA RONSO
RD=NAIDA
MF=WAKKA
GL=YUMA GUADO