PDA

View Full Version : bernards watch

boris no no
07-24-2005, 01:14 AM
so like if you had bernards watch.....what would you do??
for those none british (pffffft) bernards watch is a bout a watch this kid called bernard had in a TV show. he got to stop time and do loadsa cool things like win stuff

i would stop time and then eat alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the lollies in the world :p
and do other various rude stuff :p :p

okies..........................GO!

ZeZipster
07-24-2005, 01:16 AM
You do not want to know.

Psychotic
07-24-2005, 01:17 AM
I hate Bernard. I want to hit him in the face. To hell with the topic. I hate Bernard. Bernard, if you can read this, I challenge you to a duel to the death. You name the time, you name the place, and I will take your head!

boris no no
07-24-2005, 01:18 AM
I hate Bernard. I want to hit him in the face. To hell with the topic. I hate Bernard. Bernard, if you can read this, I challenge you to a duel to the death. You name the time, you name the place, and I will take your head!
there was a kid at my school that looked just like him
we called him bernard and everything

kikimm
07-24-2005, 01:23 AM
You do not want to know.

That covers it pretty well. :monster:

:D

boris no no
07-24-2005, 01:24 AM
You do not want to know.

That covers it pretty well. :monster:

:D
but i dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Hawkeye
07-24-2005, 01:26 AM
Who is Bernard

Leeza
07-24-2005, 01:27 AM
TV shows belong in the Lounge.

DK
07-24-2005, 01:57 AM
This thread isn't about a TV show, it's about what you'd do if you had the power to stop time.

And once again, You don't wanna know. 0=)

louby_4eva
07-24-2005, 12:08 PM
two people played Bernard on Bernards watch, I only liked it when the first guy wa splaying it. Not that I watched Bernards watch :shifty:
Anyway, if I had the watch I wouldn't know what to do, maybe if I was going to be late for something, I'd stop time, and then I wouldn't be late, but that's about it. :D :D :D

Smile and Be happy :love:

Parker
07-24-2005, 01:10 PM
I hated the woman who did the narration. She sounded so patronizing.
It was as if she were talking to children!

I'd use the watch so I could answer any question I was asked in a split-second.

Cz
07-24-2005, 04:27 PM
I love Bernard's Watch, I love this topic, and I love you, boris no no. Bernard's Watch is everything that's good about childrens' television, and is something of which all British people can be proud.

As for what I'd do with the watch, I would use it to go back in time, and then destroy it in the past. This would cause a temporal feedback paradox that would cause space-time to invert upon itself and destroy us all. Yes, it would. :p

gokufusionss1
07-24-2005, 05:12 PM
bernard is a bit of a tit, 14 year old boy with time stoping watch does he sneak in the girls changing rooms does he get money from the bank. no he does his homework and finds vases to replace ones he's broken by accident.

boris no no
07-25-2005, 01:49 PM
I love Bernard's Watch, I love this topic, and I love you, boris no no. Bernard's Watch is everything that's good about childrens' television, and is something of which all British people can be proud.

omg!! you love meee!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

bernard is a bit of a tit, 14 year old boy with time stoping watch does he sneak in the girls changing rooms does he get money from the bank. no he does his homework and finds vases to replace ones he's broken by accident.

well i would look at guys nakie all the time
so that makes it better :)