PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one who was suprised...

Destai
07-24-2005, 02:29 AM
That FFX didnt go anywhere with the whole summoners sending the dead thing. When I first saw the sending scene I was convinced it was to become a large part of the storyline. It felt like Square wasted alot of potential. Anyone think similar?

Del Murder
07-24-2005, 03:06 AM
What? Sending comes into play in some of the important story scenes. The whole point of Yuna marrying Seymour was so that she could send him, and then you have the ending with Auron. I think sending was introduced to explain how some people are able to stay in Spira after they die.

boys from the dwarf
07-24-2005, 08:30 AM
What? Sending comes into play in some of the important story scenes. The whole point of Yuna marrying Seymour was so that she could send him, and then you have the ending with Auron. I think sending was introduced to explain how some people are able to stay in Spira after they die.
:thumb: :bgl: :up:

Tai-Ti
07-24-2005, 09:18 AM
it dose some into it, but they never made it as dramatic as the Kilika sending, when that happened, she was walkin on water and the whole works was goin on, every sending after that was like:
"yeah, wateva"
But I guess they cant make it "special" everytime.

Destai
07-24-2005, 11:25 AM
What? Sending comes into play in some of the important story scenes. The whole point of Yuna marrying Seymour was so that she could send him, and then you have the ending with Auron. I think sending was introduced to explain how some people are able to stay in Spira after they die.Yes I know but it never developed past sending a bad guy after he was killed. When I first saw the scene in Kilika I was convinced it was going to become a major focus of the storyline but all X did with it was

Yuna: "So I can send dead people" *does the water dance*
Tidus: "Wow thats pretty freaking cool"
Lulu: "yyyyup....."

There wasnt any big revalation or development about sending or the after life or the farplane. Just seems like wasted potential.

Christmas
07-24-2005, 04:17 PM
It is pretty cool when you send all your Aeons during the ending or do you have something in mind and wanna share?

PS: They did make some revelation like the farplane can be use as a energy source but that is FF X-2.....

Kamiko
07-24-2005, 05:01 PM
I did think they could have done more with the sendings. And they should have done better with the other summoners too. They weren't real at all... it was disappointing.

Destai
07-24-2005, 05:59 PM
or do you have something in mind and wanna share?
wha?

rubah
07-24-2005, 07:55 PM
There wasnt any big revalation or development about sending or the after life or the farplane.

You mean like the al bhed saying that there was no life on the farplane and that it's all just pyreflies?

KuRt
07-24-2005, 08:44 PM
What Del Murder said

Destai
07-24-2005, 09:14 PM
There wasnt any big revalation or development about sending or the after life or the farplane.

You mean like the al bhed saying that there was no life on the farplane and that it's all just pyreflies?You mean when Rikku said that outside the farplane? That was just an al bhed theory which didnt explain why only dead people appeare there.

T-MaN
07-26-2005, 12:40 AM
That FFX didnt go anywhere with the whole summoners sending the dead thing. When I first saw the sending scene I was convinced it was to become a large part of the storyline. It felt like Square wasted alot of potential. Anyone think similar?

Not really. I didn't think that it was a waste. It was something unnatural and different, and it was the first time something like this has happened in Final Fantasy. <--So far of what I remember. Since it was new, I guess they had to make it cinematic and stuff the first time they showed it.