PDA

View Full Version : This thread has been pre-approved by foa and RSL, so you can't close it. Nyah!

-N-
07-24-2005, 04:45 AM
Neel> The Yamaneko Paradox occurs when a violation to the Yamaneko Principle occurs. The Yamaneko Principle states that Yamaneko is lazy and never does any actual work. However, the Yamaneko Paradox results when Yamaneko does do work, therefore resulting in a direct contradiction to the Principle.

Neel> In most cases, the only way to resolve the Paradox is to reset space-time.

foa> Ok Neel.
RSL> That is pretty crazy stuff, Neel.
foa> You can make that thread."To give this thread a topic",

Do you possess any qualities that people come to associate you with, and when you do something out of line with respect to those qualities, freaks people out? (Poor wording, I know.)

For me, whenever I don't drink on a weekend or opt to DD for people, that freaks them out. Or here, since I've begun to condemn some spam (albeit really terrible spam worthy of my condemnation), people are like wtf. So discuss.

<b>EDIT by RSL: I didn't pre-approve nothin</b>

XxSephirothxX
07-24-2005, 04:47 AM
People used to always think I was really shy and reserved, especially at school, but my friends knew I wasn't like that outside of class/structured environments. But I don't really do anything that surprises people very often. :\

Mitch
07-24-2005, 04:48 AM
Every time I don't hit on my English teacher (she HOT) people are like OMGTEHWTF>>??

Yamaneko
07-24-2005, 05:05 AM
When I do stuff people look at me funny.

fire_of_avalon
07-24-2005, 05:30 AM
Whenever I have a quiet day people ask me what's wrong. Well, most people. Some people can deal with it.

ZeZipster
07-24-2005, 05:39 AM
I punched through a bathroom wall. It was awkward. I felt really pissed about something. I'm not an angry person. I'm not even slightly muscular. It was a pain fixing it, too. I had to tear down the drywall behind the tiles, then get more drywall, and put the grout and tiles back up.

Although, I'm glad I decided to vent in the shower as opposed to in front of my computer.

Leeza
07-24-2005, 05:39 AM
Nice sig, foa! :)

Last week I took lunch twice instead of working through it and I got all sorts of comments.

Yamaneko
07-24-2005, 05:46 AM
Slacking off again eh, Leeza?

Leeza
07-24-2005, 05:48 AM
You're rubbing off on me, Yams. ;)

Tifa Lockheart
07-24-2005, 06:35 AM
I'm always doing something "weird". Most of my friends are used to it... they always say "you're so weird... but weird in a good way."

People that don't know me just look at me cross eyed :rolleyes2 .

I'm usually a pretty talkative and outgoing person. I don't like it when I'm having a "quiet moment" and someone comes up and says "what's wrong?" Does something have to be wrong... I ran out of words to say is all :tongue: . Or like at school people thought it was weird and hard to believe that I wasn't a pothead -_-;

Yea, I have a lot of weird stories to tell also...

Del Murder
07-24-2005, 06:52 AM
^_^

Peegee
07-24-2005, 07:04 AM
My friends at BAT TAO can get this thread cloesd lickidy split.

Whenever I do anything people go 'wtf'

fire_of_avalon
07-24-2005, 07:35 AM
Thanks Leeza! I like it, too. :D

SilentBlade
07-24-2005, 08:14 AM
when i get really down and silent at school. Because im normally a happy person who is cool with everyone and hopeless by making himself look stupid all the time. People frown and say "What's wrong?" because im a dreamer mostly ;)

rubah
07-24-2005, 07:22 PM
Initially my friends were surprised when I responded and initiated dirty jokes. But they're getting over it. I hope.

And dangit, I'm not resetting \spacetime\

Cibie can do that.

Drift
07-24-2005, 07:28 PM
people in school think i'm a bad guy, swearing an all. but they meet me outside and they say i'm nice to talk to, even though i still swear. People out of school havent commented on me yet.

edit: just asked boris...she thought i was cool :/

Resha
07-24-2005, 08:02 PM
People used to always think I was really shy and reserved, especially at school, but my friends knew I wasn't like that outside of class/structured environments. But I don't really do anything that surprises people very often. :\

Lololol. With people I don't know, I'm kinda quiet and passive (maybe less so on the net but...) but with my friends I can be assertive and happy. :D :love: Because I looove them~

kikimm
07-24-2005, 08:12 PM
Whenever I hug people/touch people, my friends always freak out. Or, alternatively, when people hug/touch me, and I don't freak out, they get freaked.

I'm just not a touchy/feely person. =/ But once in awhile, I just don't care.

:D

-N-
07-24-2005, 10:56 PM
^_^:o

Destai
07-24-2005, 11:01 PM
Whenever I dont laugh at a joke people tell me not to take it so seriously.

escobert
07-24-2005, 11:09 PM
I do the same thing everyday so noone really sees me do anything else.

Little Miss Awesome
07-24-2005, 11:37 PM
I'm quite funny, I'm known to be a good friend even though I don't scrictly find this true all the time, I can be outgoing if needs be too :p